ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-24-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

scorezoid is on a distinguished road
Default suggestions for my DA fox :/

hey,

I paused trickster for about 2 years and want to continue now.

i'm playing a pure DA fox level 85, stats: 1144
Is there any guide or tipps where i could level my char? I dont have any good eq or money. Just got the crystal set (level 50) of the item mall. Thats all. :|

Also i'm unsure in skills.

Mastered so far:
Sixth Sense, Shuriken Master, Basic Detection, Anger Management, Precise Pitch

Drilling skills (Basic Detect and Anger Manangement) will be reset later. Now should i master stone shower and the luk skills, too? I read that alot of people suggest it. Currently i'm only playing with needles to throw.

thanks in advance

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-24-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePangya

Jovians has a spectacular aura aboutJovians has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Fenrissa
Class: Renarde to_thiefmaster
Level: 265
Guild: Révolution

Welcome back to Trickster ! Where are you in the game right now ? Around your level, you can be doing Mermaid Dungeon quests.
Valese wrote a nice Key Quests guide here you can use to easily gather items for npcs in each area.
And if you haven't been working on episode quests, I suggest those too as they are good exp / tm exp. You can start Episode 2 quests around your level [though I think that means you have had to complete Episode 1 and 0, and whatnot]. Episode Quests - ggFTW Trickster Wiki

Stone Strike is recommended, especially if you feel like you're not doing enough damage with your shurikens. However, it's not as accurate, but it does have good damage. In later levels, it's great because it's MP usage is pretty low.

I assume you're going to be a thief master for 3rd job ?
I recommend getting Precise Pitch [Lvl 5 for now] and Chain of Knives. Chain of Knives is a strong skill~ Though beware of the MP cost, it is quite high in my opinion when you're at lower levels.
I also suggest Lucky 7 and Aura of Luck [which requires lvl 1 Armor Destructor]. You'll find them useful later for Landmine damage [if you want to get that skill], and Aura of Luck is a also prerequisite for Hide.

I'm not an expert at this by the way, I'm just listing some skills I got so far and found useful.

OH- also this is in the wrong section. Post questions about character types in the character type forum here. /forum/trickster-onl...aracter-types/

Last edited by Jovians; 05-24-2012 at 12:59 PM.

05-24-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

scorezoid is on a distinguished road

thanks alot for that nice answer

ahww and i'm sorry for posting in the wrong section.
may a admin can move this topic. That would be great!

i'm currently in caballa relics doing the key quest. Accidently i sold 2 of my caballa stickers to the npc. Now i stuck at 8/10 and i believe the only way to get them back is to collect them with another char? :/

also thanks for the recommendations in skills. I will get stone strike and test it!

05-24-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TalePangya

Jovians has a spectacular aura aboutJovians has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Fenrissa
Class: Renarde to_thiefmaster
Level: 265
Guild: Révolution

You're welcome !
I'm working on a Thief Master fox myself. Feel free to shoot me any questions and I'll try my best to answer.

If I remember correctly, if you do every key quest-related quest, then you should have extra stickers.. I'll have to check; I may be mixing it up with another area.

Stone Strike is good, just be aware that its accuracy isn't 100%. It combos nicely with Shuriken Master in that you can pretty much alternate between the two skills for a string of consistent attacking.

05-25-2012   #5 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>

The guides section is a good first stop.

/forum/sense-type-gu...ter-guide.html