ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-18-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Loralee is on a distinguished road
Default Questions on Cyber Hunter Build/Skills

So I was thinking of creating a cyber hunter and I was looking through a bunch of guides and whether to choose between cyber hunter or scientist. I'm having a hard time deciding between pure/hybrid :/. Although, I'm mainly leaning towards cyber hunter right now. I hear scientists have berserk that doesn't work well and the only upside for CH is the extra LK.

I've been seeing that 1144 is the ideal build, with pure AC for a scientist. Do cyber hunters also have this build too? Or does it depend on power-type more.
Also, if I created a cyber hunter and were to afk drill (overnight/afk) and mainly pvm/boss (sometimes pvp, but not much of a pvper) what would a good build be?

I'm clueless on the skills I have to get from engineer to cyber, so help is much appreciated ^^.

Thanks in advance!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-24-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loralee
So I was thinking of creating a cyber hunter and I was looking through a bunch of guides and whether to choose between cyber hunter or scientist. I'm having a hard time deciding between pure/hybrid :/. Although, I'm mainly leaning towards cyber hunter right now. I hear scientists have berserk that doesn't work well and the only upside for CH is the extra LK.

I've been seeing that 1144 is the ideal build, with pure AC for a scientist. Do cyber hunters also have this build too? Or does it depend on power-type more.
Also, if I created a cyber hunter and were to afk drill (overnight/afk) and mainly pvm/boss (sometimes pvp, but not much of a pvper) what would a good build be?

I'm clueless on the skills I have to get from engineer to cyber, so help is much appreciated ^^.

Thanks in advance!

I really don't care for the CH vs Scientist argument, but either one is pretty much the same game-play, save a few skills in the end.

Yes, 1144 Pure AC is what most go, good HP and you can comp as much AC as you want.

Well since you're afk drilling(boo!) you don't need to get any of the crazy drill/anger management/item detection skills since they'll mess with your driller pet.

Your basic skeleton build should look something like this:

Powershot
Gunbooster
Doubleshot
Shooting Spree } 2nd job going on 3rd.
Shield Breaker
Lucky Seven

Aura of Luck
Lucky Fist
Land mine }You should be slowly working on these after you've advanced.
Sixth sense

I hope I didn't miss anything on there.
You can get other debuffs later that aren't as important. Oh and skip buttplate and pouch of pain, reallyyyy a waste of TM.

05-24-2012   #3 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

See my guide if you need some guidance on skill build's. Almora's suggestions are spot on, however.

There's really no significant different between Cyber and Scientist other than one has Berserk and potential to get more skills, and the other does not. The play style does not differ much, if any, between Cyber and Scientist. Personally, I went Cyber because I thought the Scientist red was ugly. Really you could not even job change right now and still be in a good place.