ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-17-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Devyn is on a distinguished road
Default Hunter Lord Advice

Hello people!

Sorry if this has already been discussed on another thread, I'm kind of new here.

I was just wondering, what would be a better skill to get for my Hunter Lord, Lucky Fist or Landmine?
I'm pure LK, and I don't have a lot of DA. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-17-2012   #2 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Neither. But if you had to get one of those because your pixelated life depends on it, I would go for Landmine since it is "ranged" skill (sort of).

05-17-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Oh Lol ok then. Thanks It's just got 40 spare TM points and I'm just waiting for my TM to get higher for Double Shot and Shield Breaker. How about Sticky Icky though, is it of any use on PvM (e.g. Chaos Tower Mobs/Boss)?

05-17-2012   #4 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devyn
Oh Lol ok then. Thanks It's just got 40 spare TM points and I'm just waiting for my TM to get higher for Double Shot and Shield Breaker. How about Sticky Icky though, is it of any use on PvM (e.g. Chaos Tower Mobs/Boss)?
I use Sticky Icky. I can't tell if it does much of a difference since I'm more concerned about landing Shield Breaker. But it's an extra debuff, why not?

05-18-2012   #5 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Hello people!

Sorry if this has already been discussed on another thread, I'm kind of new here.

I was just wondering, what would be a better skill to get for my Hunter Lord, Lucky Fist or Landmine?
I'm pure LK, and I don't have a lot of DA. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
If you plan to CT in the higher floors daily(61+), investing in Lucky Fist is a MUST. I spit out 70-100k's with okay equipments, and around 400 LK. After you've gotten LF, invest in landmine, -if- you indirectly stack DA. A landmine under Shield Breaker will rival a powershot if you have around 120-ish DA. Most of the DA should come from your sixth sense and equips, uncompounded of course. Whatever is left in the debuff section, you can get. If you haven't gotten keen sense yet, don't bother until you've mastered the debuffs, since you'll be spamming skills most of the time.

You're even better off with Lucky Fist since you're pure LK. I wouldn't worry about debuffs until you've mastered luckyfist first & then landmine.

Last edited by Almora; 05-18-2012 at 11:43 PM.

05-18-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
I spit out 70-100k's with okay equipments, and around 400 LK.
O_O Wow at that! Well I guess I could learn Lucky Fist then. As for LandMine, another "Power Shot" sounds good too.

Whew! Good thing I saw your reply Lol. I was about to use up my free TMs.

Another question: Is Item Detector/Pouch of Pain worth learning before Sticky Icky? (I'm planning on not getting Sticky Icky early now since I only have 300-ish LK.)

05-18-2012   #7 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
O_O Wow at that! Well I guess I could learn Lucky Fist then. As for LandMine, another "Power Shot" sounds good too.

Whew! Good thing I saw your reply Lol. I was about to use up my free TMs.

Another question: Is Item Detector/Pouch of Pain worth learning before Sticky Icky? (I'm planning on not getting Sticky Icky early now since I only have 300-ish LK.)

Yeah, I was pretty amazed at the damage too. And my lion has mostly in game equipments, except pet, inner and cape. Only the cape has luck, and I can safely say that lions are pretty starter friendly for people who don't spend MS.

Item detector is reallyyyy good if you plan to quest as you progress higher into your levels, which is a no brainer. Coupled along with the crazy drilling and anger management skills, you can out-drill any AFK driller in terms of speed/item excavation.

Pouch of pain is so bad, don't get it, ever! Waste of points x.x I don't know if you have butt plate yet either, but it is ANOTHER horrendous skill, skip it and never get it ever! Dx

If you had to choose, I'd advise you to get item detector, then all the other drilling skills, and then sticky. I honestly don't have it, and I do fine without all the other debuffs. Why? All I need is Shield Breaker and my guardian's skunk pouch. Lions are pretty squishy and the casting time on Shield Breaker is already so long, standing there for another 3-5+ seconds stacking debuffs on a monster will get you slaughtered

05-18-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Thanks a lot for the help xD I guess I'll get Detector, then Lucky Fist, Double Shot, Shield Breaker and Landmine in that order. All the other stuff will follow.

05-18-2012   #9 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Thanks a lot for the help xD I guess I'll get Detector, then Lucky Fist, Double Shot, Shield Breaker and Landmine in that order. All the other stuff will follow.

What!? D: You haven't gotten double shot yet?? You should get it before you start on ALL of the others Dx It's your most powerful skill! It has a good cooldown and does a ton of damage! I won't tell you which order you have to completely follow, but it should be Double shot, Shield breaker, Item detector, Lucky fist and landmine.

Other than that, no problem

05-19-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Actually I have TM level 142 at the moment xD And I have 40+ free TM points LOL. So I can get few more skills before Double Shot and Shield Breaker xD

05-20-2012   #11 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

EDIT: Never mind, I forgot you were a Hunter Lord. :|

Last edited by Tardar; 05-20-2012 at 04:57 PM.

05-24-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

sifer is a jewel in the roughsifer is a jewel in the roughsifer is a jewel in the roughsifer is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Skype™ to sifer
IGN: CleverJoke
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x/25x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almora
If you plan to CT in the higher floors daily(61+), investing in Lucky Fist is a MUST. I spit out 70-100k's with okay equipments, and around 400 LK. After you've gotten LF, invest in landmine, -if- you indirectly stack DA. A landmine under Shield Breaker will rival a powershot if you have around 120-ish DA. Most of the DA should come from your sixth sense and equips, uncompounded of course. Whatever is left in the debuff section, you can get. If you haven't gotten keen sense yet, don't bother until you've mastered the debuffs, since you'll be spamming skills most of the time.

You're even better off with Lucky Fist since you're pure LK. I wouldn't worry about debuffs until you've mastered luckyfist first & then landmine.
How do you menage to do 70k on Lucky fist with 400lk when I can only do about 10k with the same 400lk?

05-24-2012   #13 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Priest
Level: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by sifer
How do you menage to do 70k on Lucky fist with 400lk when I can only do about 10k with the same 400lk?
It's also based on the max hp of what youre fighting. I can only assume you tested on a different mob.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

05-24-2012   #14 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
It's also based on the max hp of what youre fighting. I can only assume you tested on a different mob.
Shield Breaker.

05-24-2012   #15 (permalink)
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Priest
Level: 90

I don't think the 50ish % more is enough to compensate for the 60k desparity.

On m phone so it's a pain to pull up the exact numbers.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

05-24-2012   #16 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelie
I don't think the 50ish % more is enough to compensate for the 60k desparity.

On m phone so it's a pain to pull up the exact numbers.
I'm not saying it's the sole reason for the disparity, I'm including it with the HP-factor.

05-24-2012   #17 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by sifer

Using it while under Shield Breaker, on high HP bosses in the last 3 CT floors only. MY range is from minimum(40k no crit) to maximum 108k(crit).

Floor 72- Shield Breaker + Lucky Fist crit(400LK)= 108k
Floor 60- Shield Breaker + Lucky Fist crit(370LK)= 80k
Floor 48- Shield Breaker + Lucky Fist crit(370LK)=40k