ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-16-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux
Default Gunner AC or LK

Uh, I've been having my gun fox for a long time. But I rarely pvp with it.
And I don't really know what makes it hit. AC or LK?

I know that I need LK to hit mages, or at least avoid getting hit by them.
But at the same time, HV can dodge too. :/

Now I am going to compound couple of new equipments for my fox. Stuff such as raccoon cape and halo. I was thinking of compounding AC. For more fire power. I also like having the HV, because they can add up to a 200 ish or so.

But these equipments doesn't have LK. And I wonder if I will be able to hit mages and what ever other things depending only on a high AC.

Is it a good idea to compound raccoon halo with AC? The only thing it lacks is LK. I don't really for buying a new MS head now when I have one free. :/

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-16-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
Uh, I've been having my gun fox for a long time. But I rarely pvp with it.
And I don't really know what makes it hit. AC or LK?

I know that I need LK to hit mages, or at least avoid getting hit by them.
But at the same time, HV can dodge too. :/

Now I am going to compound couple of new equipments for my fox. Stuff such as raccoon cape and halo. I was thinking of compounding AC. For more fire power. I also like having the HV, because they can add up to a 200 ish or so.

But these equipments doesn't have LK. And I wonder if I will be able to hit mages and what ever other things depending only on a high AC.

Is it a good idea to compound raccoon halo with AC? The only thing it lacks is LK. I don't really for buying a new MS head now when I have one free. :/

LK is for gun attacks to not miss, regardless if you're fighting against a mage.

Gunners are pretty squishy, so having the HV won't help you much at all. I say go for HP instead of stacking HV since it's more beneficial if you plan to fight mages a lot. If you're really lacking luck, even with aura and seven up, then get a fortune and scroll.

If you really want to do well, get a highly refined altiverse gun(11+) to make up for the AC loss, then comp for LK and HP wherever permits. Trying to find the right balance is key. Having an overkill AC amount and not being able to land a single hit(not enough LK) or can't survive hits(not enough HP) is bad.

Last edited by Almora; 05-16-2012 at 12:27 AM.

05-16-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

PapeRGunS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PapeRGunS Send a message via Skype™ to PapeRGunS
IGN: XSushlX
Class: Lion Rawrs to_scientist
Level: 306
Guild: []~ ZODIACO ~[]

to hit mages u need more LK than them..AC dont even matter to hit mages or other Lions..-.-"!

05-16-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future

In that case, I'm sure pretty a lot of gunners have more LK than raccoons and cats. Still unable to hit because of their HV. Why doesn't LK help against charms?

05-16-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
In that case, I'm sure pretty a lot of gunners have more LK than raccoons and cats. Still unable to hit because of their HV. Why doesn't LK help against charms?
HV reduced the damage by guns and due to the gap in your target's HV and your AC it becomes 0 which says miss.

05-16-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Bleh... this is so hard. T.T
I guess I'll just add on AC... n even more AC. :x
Idk what equipments to get now... Something that contains AC+LK and... HP or HV?

05-16-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, you're not a Charm type and you won't have enough HV. NEVER. Your only chance to survive is lots and lots of LK so you could block hits, and you have Lucky 7 and Aura of Luck so you can increase it even more.

HP is a thing you really need, but personally I'd say something like 15~20k is enough. My lion don't even have that much.

Then, 1 HV is equal to 20 Gun Defence. So you could try using Lock-on, I have that with my sci and it reduces enemy HV really nicely.

I would just say stick to AC LK and HP, HV isn't needed much.

Another thing is if you know how to perform timed criticals, no matter what HV enemy has you can hit it. Use Keen Sense skill and you can land some nifty damage even on strongest enemies (too bad you're not a sci, so you don't have access to Gun Overdrive. Mmmm, Gun Overdrive...

05-16-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

I'm a fox.
Hum, I guess I'll try to focus on HP instead of HV then. :/

Really don't know if I should buy a new headgear or not now. Since the raccoon one doesn't have LK. :/

05-16-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of

If it's PvM we're talking about I'd just go AC HP. Your LK buffs should be enough for almost all monsters. Only the 72nd flr boss needs much LK to hit i guess.
Lock on doesn't help much on monsters so just stick to shield breaker and your fine. As for timed crits on monsters, I'd rather stick to spamming skills.
What headgear?

05-16-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

We were talking about PvP here, about Sense gunner VS charm

05-16-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

My fox have enough LK for CT 72 floor.
And my HP is normally 20k+

I have this raccoon halo in my champ/diva/gun fox acct. And I don't know what to do with it. Was thinking of compounding AC for fox, also the raccoon cape, was going for AC. but now I'm not sure anymore.

05-16-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

If you have 400+ LK and 20k HP you're fine, just pump in AC

05-16-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
We were talking about PvP here, about Sense gunner VS charm
Oh my bad then.

05-16-2012   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernalGuy
If you have 400+ LK and 20k HP you're fine, just pump in AC
Is this for PVP too? If it is you will most likely die if not yea you're fine.

Vs Coons:
AC items with good base hp hv. Also a high gun ap weapon. Mixing some hp comped eqs wouldnt hurt depending on the situation.

Vs Mages:
AC LK with some HP. 20-30kHP depending on what your up against. Since you have 2 LK buffs you'll prolly need less of it from equips. Around 500-600lk would be fine i guess.

Vs Lions:
LK and HP. some HP just to be safe against lucky hits.

05-16-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Lion is still a glass cannon, whether you have 10, 20 or 50k HP, it doesn't really matters. I'm fine with my 15k HP, I can whipe some asses, but when I get hit, I get hit for 40k+ so whatever, I better just pump in AC for more blast

05-16-2012   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

In that case I guess I'll compound my raccoon halo with AC. If it fails...my bunny can still use it I guess. x.x