ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
05-09-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux
Default Fox Equips, gosh need sum pro tip. >.<

Hellu.

My fox is like, level 245 right now.
The thing is like this: I don't want to waste MS points to compound good stuff that will be replaced too fast.

Here are some of the items I've compounded because I've decided to use for a long time.

Pet: I have now a trained and compounded pet which is the 2nd lion pet 240.
Shield: I am using the inventor lion shield and is very happy with it.
Mask: Sleeping bear mask.
Cape: Inventor lion cape. (Only one slot compounded with HP, not sure if the other 2 slots should go DA or HP)

That's all of my compounded equips.

I do have the:
-Inventor halo. But I still haven't decided to use it or not, since it doesn't have HP.
-Inventors utility belt and that is my only DA accessory. Which I haven't decided to compound for my fox or wait for a better one. (I wish choux was re-released)

I am planning to get the lv 305 godess hat for DA, but it will take a while to get there. I'm not sure which hat I should use while before reaching the level. It will take a long time.

I do have the inventor lion hat, but I don't know if it is worth compounding.

I also need a suggestion to a DA weapon to use. Currently using the thorny rose sword, but not going to compound since it will sell for less galders if I compound DA.
I'm not sure if I should aim for the crimson sword for my fox as DA weapon. The max DA isn't that good for a lv 335, plus chance getting near max DA is low.

No idea if I should wait and get the lv 280 egg shop vest. It isn't that good. But then, I have no vest atm. x.x

Well, as you see, my fox is like half naked. >.<
What should I do.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
05-09-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud offate23 has much to be proud of
IGN: h1zuka/PrincessJanine
Class: Fat People
Level: 280/313

I suggest a 4s requiem dagger as your future weapon. I'd get the wind corset as a vest since you dont have the fox vest. It has high max da and higher lvl stones.
As for hat and accs, are you planning to use the inventor hat and accs for something else? If not making them da isnt a bad idea. The hat has really good da imo while the acc is okay.
I suggest if you'll comp and item comp it with only one stat. I not really a fan of comping 2 diff stats on 1 item. Maybe that's just me.

Good night!

05-09-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future

But max DA of the high lv req daggers has low DA compared with altiverse, minus a ton of HV. :/

I don't think I will use the hat and access for anything. Simply because it lacks HP, plus the DA was kinda low? Only 48 at max. Plus it is hard to get max...
I thought that the hat has low DA compared with the lv 305 one. :/ That's the reason I'm not sure about compounding and tempering it.

I thought that foxes do need some HP. :/

05-09-2012   #4 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Definately compound the Halo, the highest HP compoundable DA head accessory = Rainbow Balloons, if you wanted a HP head accessory you should get that and keep the Halo for DA, since a base of 550 HP isn't much of a loss for the amount of DA you could get on the Halo :3 max is 48 DA

Yes, DO get the egg shop vest - since there has been no vest from the 2nd job boxes, we cannot guarantee an alternative vest in the future... the egg shop vest is hax enough though, we can temper it to a max of 45 (?) DA and if you compound it well, it can surely have 80~90+ DA on it :3

I'm going for a Crimson Sword, you should too if you don't mind the weapon having HV instead of LK, the DA can get pretty high, however I am waiting for 335 MyShop stones to compound mine (since 335 in-game ones are hellish to collect) so I have a temporary Queen Mace until they come out

Skip the Lion Hat if you're going to get the Goddess Circlet, I'm skipping it as well so I've been using a level 140 hat until I get the circlet 8D..

Inventor accessory has absolutely crap stats.. unless you're planning on spending money just to get 1 thing from the fox set (I don't believe the shield/cape/pet would be better in a 220 variant..) I'll go for an Altiverse accessory - a mix of Crimson and Maiden Queen ones, both are hax if you take the time to make them hax - they're just like boss accessories but the stats are way better, and a Crimson accessory can get 50 max DA/LK/HV/AC, which are all useful for a fox, and a max of 2.8k HP! If you wait for the 335 MyShop stones, a 110 DA accessory is in reach if you plan to hax it out!

Sounds like you're going to be a PvP fox, I suggest getting high HV on both Altiverse accessories and using a Goddess Shield (if you get one before the circlet, I did) refined for HV for fighting charm types since most of them don't have high AC (you can use the Goddess Shield as a permanent HP shield too if it has 3 slots or more, mine only got 2 though, 3s is so rare)

Hope this helps o3o

05-09-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Thanx it helps a lot.

I think I was lucky that I bought the lion set despite people uhhh saying it was bad. Since I guess the new fox set will be 220 and like, hard to temper. I prolly wont be getting it.

Actually, I don't think the maiden queen accessory is that hax. Crimson is, but the lv is really high. So the stats are still considered as low for that level. :/
But I am trying to get on of each anyways just for the sake of it.

I don't know how long it will take to get a godess tho, it is very very hard to collect the photos and I will only be happy with a 3 slot one.

My fox is a fox for everything I guess, I want it to be able to do all of the stuff good. :3

I don't know if charm sets that has hv/ac/hp are useful fox foxes. I do have a cat and a bunny on same acct.

The 2nd job lion accessory is kinda confusing to me, some say it is very good, some say it is bad. I just don't like it because the DA is low and no hp. :/

I wonder thos, I have my pet, the lion 240 one trained.
And I got the stats sumthing like:
400ish ap
40 ac
69 DA
40 ish LK
I forgot wt

And then I equipped it with the ancient earring, so it gets additional 10 DA (79)
Somehow I always wanna aim for max. I'm happy with ac and lk being ok ish good at same time not sure if it is good enuth?

05-14-2012   #6 (permalink)
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

I think the Maiden queen is hax Dx simply because of what you can comp.. boss accessories can't comp DA in general, these are just enhanced forms of boss accessories qwq since they're higher level you can get higher comps

Hax base+comps = 39 + 69 DA (108) accessory (this is what I'm aiming for, at least)

And you can also make a 10k hp Maiden accessory :3 I love forging because you can get all hax stats at once instead of tempering.. would definately prefer balance rather than 1 hax stat >:

Your pet is good, I wanted at least 70 base on mine and I got lucky and got 76 o: then I got a 26 hardant (1 away from max without elixirs) but I used elixirs qwq

Your AC is awesome, and I'd be really happy with that LK lol, it's a nice balance :3

Last edited by Vixen; 05-14-2012 at 08:46 AM.

05-16-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

I have no idea how it would be possible to for me to get like... near 70DA with compound. The best I get is usually 50ish.

I was thinking of waiting for something like... choux accessory to appear since you cannot equip a of the same kind. :/
I will for sure make a HP queen accessory and a HP crimson accessory.