ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-29-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
World of TanksTrickster Online

Tamska is on a distinguished road
IGN: Tamska
Class: Lion :3 rawr I'm dangerous to_scientist
Level: 18x
Guild: Blades of Fate
Default 3142 Lion needs help after too long break

One day I was checking my old e-mails and saw that there is event for returning trickster in TO, so I decided that I should come back, since I hadn't played this game for ages now.

When I logged in for the first time in long time the world that I once knew perfectly has become really really scary and weird place. I had no idea where to start doing quests nor what monsters should I start killing for exp. I am lvl 162 3142 pure AC lion. And I have to say I got very little idea what should I do. Even the slightest information would help me to get back into this game.

Thank you so much for your help!

ps. Is sense still most underrated type in game?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-29-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

parudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond reputeparudy88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamska
One day I was checking my old e-mails and saw that there is event for returning trickster in TO, so I decided that I should come back, since I hadn't played this game for ages now.

When I logged in for the first time in long time the world that I once knew perfectly has become really really scary and weird place. I had no idea where to start doing quests nor what monsters should I start killing for exp. I am lvl 162 3142 pure AC lion. And I have to say I got very little idea what should I do. Even the slightest information would help me to get back into this game.

Thank you so much for your help!

ps. Is sense still most underrated type in game?
I don't know when the last time you played TO, but the quests have become significantly easier recently. I suggest you check your Key quests status (the ones that need stickers at each town) if you haven't already.

Chaos Tower has also been revamped into a nice grinding zone. At your level floor 18, 26, 30 would be a good place to level up. There is a 100% TM/EXP boost event going on right now, and today the boost is at 200% for the whole day. Go buy yourself a lv100/180B Gift Box (boosters), and grind like crazy. You'll manage at least one level per 20~30 minutes.

To get to CT, you will need to:

1. Talk to NPC Poirot at Caballa Relics Gate
2. Talk to NPC Wandering Photographer Ren and collect:

5 Gold (drop from Mimic)
1 Animal Bone (drill from Caballa Field)
1 Opticall Glass Crystal (drill from Caballa Field)

and compound it to a Gold Lens at Paul at Relics Town.

3. Talk to NPC Wandering Photographer Ren again and collect:

20 Expensive Films (drill from Caballa Field)

4.Talk to NPC Poirot at Caballa Relics Gate again

5.Talk to Wandering Warrior Tan and do all 3 monster quests.

Now you can go into Chaos Tower

At floor 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, there is a special boss monster that you need to beat in order to get to higher floors. 12th and 24th bosses are relatively easy, but PM me if you need any help beating them. I will gladly help if you play in Jewelia Server.

And yes, sense types still have it the hardest IMO...=_=

Last edited by parudy88; 04-29-2012 at 03:05 PM.

04-30-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

Even if you have finished Episode 0 and Episode 1 (from the current notation), you can still repeat them again, just once.

04-30-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
World of TanksTrickster Online

Tamska is on a distinguished road
IGN: Tamska
Class: Lion :3 rawr I'm dangerous to_scientist
Level: 18x
Guild: Blades of Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by parudy88
Very big post that was truly helpful
Thank you so much for your help! +rep for you!

Btw. Is Compound master skill worth it nowadays?