ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-22-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
MapleStoryLa TaleWorld of WarcraftVindictus

debauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud of
IGN: Bossbait
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Level: 27x
Default 1144 pure wt lion accuracy question

I'm 226 atm and have had no problems with anything really until the floor 60 boss in chaos tower, i'd say i miss on him about 90% of the time against him and by time i actually hit him the shield breaker wears off so the damage is crap, is this because he is like lvl 666 and my lvl is 400 less than his? or is my accuracy stat too low? i tried using lock-on on the boss it didn't seem to do anything either. any input would be gready appreciated as i'm pretty new to lions.

if you need to know stats or gear or anything let me know

Spoiler!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-22-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by debauchee
I'm 226 atm and have had no problems with anything really until the floor 60 boss in chaos tower, i'd say i miss on him about 90% of the time against him and by time i actually hit him the shield breaker wears off so the damage is crap, is this because he is like lvl 666 and my lvl is 400 less than his? or is my accuracy stat too low? i tried using lock-on on the boss it didn't seem to do anything either. any input would be gready appreciated as i'm pretty new to lions.

if you need to know stats or gear or anything let me know
Lions' accuracy is based on luck. You need at least 300+ to not miss on floor 60.

04-22-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

debauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud ofdebauchee has much to be proud of

thank you very much, what about floor 72?

Spoiler!

04-22-2012   #4 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thank you very much, what about floor 72?
I personally haven't reached there yet, only 61. Maybe some other lion user can help you out.

I'm just ball-parking around the usual 400+ lk like for magics.

04-23-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

^Almora is right. You'll need about 400LK to hit the floor 72 boss.

04-23-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

ok, now is this based on anything i can lower? lock-on didn't seem to do anything so im guessing its not hv, would lk breaker or anything like that work?

also what would be a good 2nd job skill for lion's guardian? i was thinking shield breaker so i didn't have to manually cast it, is there something better?

Spoiler!

04-23-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Mahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Bee
Class: Science :@
Guild: Whats a guild?

i wonder if my pure hp lion could make it through CT

04-23-2012   #8 (permalink)
-
Special
Games

Quote:
ok, now is this based on anything i can lower? lock-on didn't seem to do anything so im guessing its not hv, would lk breaker or anything like that work?

also what would be a good 2nd job skill for lion's guardian? i was thinking shield breaker so i didn't have to manually cast it, is there something better?

The only ones you can get to lower the monster's luck are luck breaker and sticky icky. I'm sensing you're not a hybrid, that's why you're lacking luck. You should go for a full 6 sense guardian(If you don't have one yet), and get SB and Sticky icky, with all it's pre-reqs, all taking up the 6 slots perfectly.

Stone Strike < Sticky Foot < Sticky Icky
Armor Destructor < Lucky Seven < Shield Breaker

If you STILL miss on floor 72, then I reccommend you to comp some LK accessories/eqs/scrolls/fortune. Having too much AC w/ good gun AP is already overkill with SB, just focus on luck if your damage is fine.

04-23-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

i am a hybrid i just havent finished my gear yet, using a luck accessory and the luck buffs solved my floor 60 problem, I looked at my gear after what you said and realized hardly anything had luck on it and the things that did was very little.

I havent made it to floor 72 yet and I also have no started my guardian yet, I'm gonna try to grind to 250 before I try to get to floor 72, that will allow me some more options gear wise,

thank you very much for all the useful input

Spoiler!