ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-17-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

XxArcherxX is on a distinguished road
IGN: XxArcherxX
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 20x
Guild: IKAMAMOKO
Default lvl 191 Lion Pure Ac,,Ekips Help!!!

anyone can give me tips what should i equip for good damage and good life???

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-17-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Awards Facebook Fan

TinyLegs will become famous soon enough

you should try Chaos Tower - gives good exp + altiverse equips are really good
just make sure to kill the bosses every day~
(may take some time but worth the effort)

04-17-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

I'll be speaking from my experience. And because you didn't supply information about yourself. Equips, pet and all.

Ingame Item
Accessories, Altiverse Rings. Why? Both have AC for your damage, LK for your accuracy and blocking, HV for your dodging, HP for your ... HP. You may get ring with weak stat, but with two rings that has HP, LK, HV, AC, its all good stat for you.
Head. If you get lucky the Speech Balloon Head for head equip. No AC comp i think.
Face. Bloody Red Eye Patch. You can comp with LK and AC
Gun, generally any gun with more than 700 Gun AP. Then refine, I know refining is costly. Although Altiverse equips is really cheap in refining and comping, less than 50k. If it has slot, either comp with AC or LK.
Hat. Any hat with AC and LK
Set. If you can get Altiverse Set, that's good, it adds AC, LK, and HP as well. DA as well I think.
Inner-wear, I think you know which to get already. Do take a look at the Snow Hill inner-wear, it might interest you. You also have the tradable Koala shirt right now.
Pet, there are lots of free pets recently, im sure you have collected them (I have all character slot full so that I can collect all tiers)
Cape. Poppuri Cape,, the only ingame cape that I know of. Or the level 60 Cape Gift. just raise another character, get advance, get cape. repeat every month.

My Shop
Accessories. I would still go with Altiverse Rings.
Head and Face. With good selection, you'll get HP, AC, LK, DP, MD, HV. little things add up you know. As for the level, maybe you want to get one first, then get the other one at level 250, i think the difference will be few AC. You can check the stats and compare that yourself
Cape. For your Cape, the permanent MyShop one is at Level 250. Which I say, if the sale is limited, you better get it first. You have two choice for the capes. The Power with 25AC 500 MD, 1000HP, 250 DP, and 12 HV. Or the Charm one with 13 AC 580 MD, 2037 HP, 250 DP and 44 HV. If you get the Altiverse rings, go with the Power one. Unless you want to stack lots of HP. You can try Gacha cape as well.
Innerwear. Collect the Bonus Egg I guess.
weapon. normal myshop weapon wont last long. Either see if you can have a good Gacha. or just get ingame weapon.
Hat. Ifrit's Helmet I think. But then, its better if you get Altiverse Helmet and Set.
Pet. the crystal pet. You have choice of Charm or Power Pet. with some differences as you may note yourself in comparing. I bought Titania for the DP, HP, AC, HV. but it was before the Altiverse comes out. Its your choice. And the usual LOLbox and Gacha Pet.

Your level is 191. The myshop head.face equips is at level 170, 190, 210, 230, 250 i think. See the difference in stats, and judge whether you want to wait until level 250 or you just bought the level 190. As for comping them, from my experience, and with the current 'working as intended compounding system', its better to get Nate's bottle rather than Myshop stones. Don't be lazy and go hunt those stones.

If you want to Solo the Chaos Tower, the magic stat is 300LK, or rather 207 x 1.45 (Lucky Seven Mastered). Only then you will be able to hit Floor 60th and 72nd bosses. Shield Breaker is the key in killing them quickly. Dont worry if you miss, just keep trying, because you only need 2 to 3 Shield Breaker to kill them. Shooting Spree and Berserk helps in killing as well as clearing summoned mobs. I only use Double Shot, Shooting Spree, Berserk, Lucky Seven. HP=12K, they miss a lot, and HV>100 really helps, small things add up.

Region boss accessory is good as well, but you know the trouble to get them. Its good that Bloody Red Eye Patchis tradable, and only 25M in Fantasia.

Lastly, Its just my advice for PVM. dont ask me about PVP, my Laptop can;t handle that. though my assumption is more HP, AC and LK. or rather lots of LK and AC, the glass cannon style. my gun currently is level 10 altiverse thorny rose gun with base AP of 1278( i think) max is 1400. Refined 4K++. I got it the second day Chaos Tower was released. Level 170 Myshop head and face, my level is 250. Gacha Cape, Rosalyna. snowhill innerwear, will switch to Egshop innerwear when i have enough eggs. Thorny Rose and Flash Bat altiverse rings. Pet is Titania Crystal. Thorny Rose Hat as well.

04-26-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Default Thanks Guys

thanks for the tips!!! i'm trying to hunt and buy the flash bat set for my lion i can also wait for lvl 220 to get some MS items,,,should i go for the inferno cape? and what should I comp it,,AC?

04-26-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Mahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Bee
Class: Science :@
Guild: Whats a guild?

Whats your build and are you pure ac?

04-27-2012   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

My build is a 3142 Lion and yea i put all my points in AC and so far i got 350AC in total since i comp some hp for my life as well

04-27-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

Mahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of lightMahiyain is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm yea having a 2 on ur charm will only give u so much hp i understand my lion is pure hp mainly for pvm and bossing makes it more fun to survive and i can easily stack lk and ac with not worrying about wearing too much hp equips but if you want too survive since you are putting points all into ac you can easily stack ac by getting a real good gun that has good gun ap because if you have good gun ap it could raise your ac drastically and you can then stack your hp and lk equips or if u only prefer hp or more ac

04-27-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Yea im kinda looking for any sellers of flash bat set especially the alt. flash bat gun with 1k+ AP base or at least a 900+, 3~4slotted ...Thanks a lot for the tips..really appreciate it!

04-27-2012   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
Trickster OnlineElsword

No problem ! and idk i haven't played for a while now so idk what those equips are but sounds good to me ^_^ any time !

04-27-2012   #10 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Never forget gun AP, it's in the skill formula and high Gun ap overrides a decent AC gun.
So make sure you refine your gun (flash bat gun is great for this)

04-30-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

hey guys I got some flash bat items as well like Flash Bat Gun lvl 7 (1.3k AP, AC 35, LK 12), Flash Bat ring 57 AC, i'm still looking for a flash bat crown or should i go for the tenter lion mane? i got one and still thinking of refining it..should i use it instead of the crown? o my lvl is currently 202 now,,,got my ac to 400+ i think.

04-30-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice

you're doing good. Getting a full set means you got some extra stat, AC +15 MP +840 DA +15 LK +15 HP +840 DP +240, plus the stats from your own flash crown. Even with a crappy crown, the set bonus will be better in my opinion, more HP for yourself. what about your LK? If you want to farm Altiverse daily, you'll need 300 for floor 60th boss, and I heard 400 for floor 72th, though there's no time limit on floor 72th.

05-05-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

well i got a tenter lion mane got it to lvl 4 or 5 i think..shuld i still get a flash bat crown and comp it with lk? i comp my mane with ac..oh yea current lvl is now 216 thanks =)..i also got the titania set..current AC is now 400+, LK would be 200 though