ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-02-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux
Default Foxes And CT Bosses

Normal DA foxes.
How well do they do vs CT bosses?

Like, how much DA for this and that? And which skill combos to use?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-02-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Kaay has a spectacular aura aboutKaay has a spectacular aura about

And can post similar content for Hybrid DA Lions?And combos to if possibly?

I have other question Shield Breaker/ButtPlate work with using a gun/Ammo?

Thanks too *O*

04-02-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future

I have a gunner fox, and I know that shield breaker does not work if you don't have ammo or gun equipped.

If you're hybrid, just use gun skills:
Shield breaker > Double shot > Power shot (Use spree if the mobs are too annoying)
It is fast kill and works very well.

I don't know how well the fox skills would work, especially if you're hybrid. I'm having problem with my pure fox, cause the skills doesn't do enough damage without a debuff. - Which I do not have. (Sticky icky isn't that good, actually it doesn't help much at all. You COULD try was it called armor destructor? I've never tried it, shield break is much better.)

04-02-2012   #4 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaay
And can post similar content for Hybrid DA Lions?And combos to if possibly?

I have other question Shield Breaker/ButtPlate work with using a gun/Ammo?

Thanks too *O*
Since buttplate is kinda like stone strike, I highly doubt it will use ammo. But once I test it out the gun part today, I will edit my post.

Just a heads up, buttplate sucks. The damage is reallly low because of the added in DA + AC for the damage formula. Either way, if you stack pure AC or pure DA, the damage will be terrible, don't get it/delete it. Use those skill points and go for the SB/ lucky fist combo which is so much better in damage, trust me.

Since my lion is hybrid and pure AC it might be a little different from pure DA and most of my DA comes from my buffs, here's what I usually do in CT up until 61.

Buffed w/ gun booster, lucky seven, aura of luck, sixth sense & 2nd anni.

Plant landmine -> SB -> Lucky fist(If it's 49-61+), -> Powershot -> Doubleshot -> Spree.
And I keep rotating them.

Last edited by Almora; 04-02-2012 at 01:10 PM.

04-02-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Uoh Thanks Much you 2 Girls,but I kinda have other questions D:

I was thinking on use my lion with knives and shield,Landmine and Lucky Fist is a "must" get skill of course,but I was thinking Butt Plate would not be usefull with 750+ DA and 350+ AC?

I asked if can use shield breaker with out a gun for "mix" gun/knives skills.. Kinda hard but I like to balance my chars and be "special".

And I still wonder if its possibly to mix both on same char..

Other question is.. how much DA need for Gold Beattles or Bears?

And thanks for all again!

04-02-2012   #6 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Quote:
Uoh Thanks Much you 2 Girls,but I kinda have other questions D:

I was thinking on use my lion with knives and shield,Landmine and Lucky Fist is a "must" get skill of course,but I was thinking Butt Plate would not be usefull with 750+ DA and 350+ AC?

I asked if can use shield breaker with out a gun for "mix" gun/knives skills.. Kinda hard but I like to balance my chars and be "special".

And I still wonder if its possibly to mix both on same char..

Other question is.. how much DA need for Gold Beattles or Bears?

And thanks for all again!
Butt plate would still be bad damage with those stats compared to a full Chain of knives or Powershot both under SB pure AC or DA.

It's possible to mix both, but you'll need A LOT of money to fund yourself to keep two sets for DA or AC and balancing LK, a refined gun and a good dagger + shield. Just stick with one build.

You need a gun to cast SB, or you can use a sense guardian with 4 slots for SB.

04-02-2012   #7 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Response to Kaay:
Spoiler!

Response to Azumarill:
Spoiler!

Last edited by YenSai; 04-02-2012 at 09:03 PM.

04-02-2012   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Thanx YenSai!

I wonder more about the number of DA needed.
I think my fox has about 500 ish, maybe even 600. It is the worst in CT compared with my bunny, cat, and magic types...

Of course this might because I have compounded only 2 of my equipments and none of them are tempered. But I went to pvp to test my damage it was ok. But it sux in CT.
My fox is 240 and it takes a long time to kill even then 2nd boss white my lv 22x bunny kills the 5th boss with ease. x.x

04-04-2012   #9 (permalink)
Banned
Games

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumarill
Thanx YenSai!

I wonder more about the number of DA needed.
I think my fox has about 500 ish, maybe even 600. It is the worst in CT compared with my bunny, cat, and magic types...

Of course this might because I have compounded only 2 of my equipments and none of them are tempered. But I went to pvp to test my damage it was ok. But it sux in CT.
My fox is 240 and it takes a long time to kill even then 2nd boss white my lv 22x bunny kills the 5th boss with ease. x.x
Well..Bunnies are the arguably the highest damage dealers..Foxes can't hold a candle to bunnie's damage..But 600 DA should be enough I think..As for magics, I think the last boss has high magic resist..I do the tower with ease with 1k DA, so I think 600 would be enough to do it with a little time.

Your only problem would be actually getting to the bosses..I stopped being able to ohko the monsters on floor 51, with 1.3k DA.

04-04-2012   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Well Thanks Vic,I am just wondering this stuff because I do have a lot of things for DA from myshop such stuff like Zorra Fur 190 4 slots xDD

And I like my pink lion and its kinda neat to see the knives going way,I will prolly not get the Butt Plate but LKucky fist I will.

I will try mix the set with 800 DA 400 Lk and 400 AC wish me luck xD

Thanks again for all replys *O*

04-04-2012   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
Well..Bunnies are the arguably the highest damage dealers..Foxes can't hold a candle to bunnie's damage..But 600 DA should be enough I think..As for magics, I think the last boss has high magic resist..I do the tower with ease with 1k DA, so I think 600 would be enough to do it with a little time.

Your only problem would be actually getting to the bosses..I stopped being able to ohko the monsters on floor 51, with 1.3k DA.
I wonder, how fast, how long time do you need to kill the boss 1 to 6? Each.

Like, really. ALL of my other characters kills faster than my fox.
Like double or even triple the speed... It is hard to just kill the 2nd n 3rd boss fast. (Like in 1 min) I can't imagine going to the 4th n 5th boss. x.x

Poison Assault deals like the poison damage is about 3k I think. Is that normal? I think it is really low.

04-04-2012   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Aqua you should consider Poison Assault dewals damage according to the hp of enemy it would deal more on lasts bosses

04-04-2012   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Aqua you should consider Poison Assault dewals damage according to the hp of enemy it would deal more on lasts bosses
I haven't come as far with fox to such as -the last bosses - I'm talking about the nab 2nd boss. Which all my other chars kill withing seconds. x.x''''''''''
Fox is their time x 5...

04-05-2012   #14 (permalink)
Banned
Games

Quote:
I wonder, how fast, how long time do you need to kill the boss 1 to 6? Each.

Like, really. ALL of my other characters kills faster than my fox.
Like double or even triple the speed... It is hard to just kill the 2nd n 3rd boss fast. (Like in 1 min) I can't imagine going to the 4th n 5th boss. x.x

Poison Assault deals like the poison damage is about 3k I think. Is that normal? I think it is really low.
Well you are only given a certain amount of time for each boss..But I'd say the final boss takes me a minute to kill.

I'm no DA freak so in my full DA set my poison is only 6.8k right now..I know it may sound like a lot but I am a big PvPer and it's not much there.
I don't use full DA for any of the bosses though so I'm usually just using around 6k. 3k should be do-able just will take a little more time.
Quote:
Poison assault's damage has nothing to do with the target's HP..The damage is a fixed damage based on your DA and your throw AP.. Poison's damage is the same in PvP as it is in PvE unless you poison against Sumo Suit, which will cut poison damage in half (now dark barrier does too, PRAYING that it will be fixed back to normal.)
Shuriken Hit Formula = (DA Magnification) + Throw AP
Poison Formula = [(DA 16) + Throw AP] Poison Magnification

It will deal the same amount of damage to every boss..DP does not affect the poison's damage either.

Last edited by YenSai; 04-05-2012 at 11:05 AM.

04-05-2012   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
Well you are only given a certain amount of time for each boss..But I'd say the final boss takes me a minute to kill.

I'm no DA freak so in my full DA set my poison is only 6.8k right now..I know it may sound like a lot but I am a big PvPer and it's not much there.
I don't use full DA for any of the bosses though so I'm usually just using around 6k. 3k should be do-able just will take a little more time.
Um, I don't know. This is actually my first pure fox and I'm not too familiar with how they work. I have only seen pretty high damages dealed by them in PvP.

But uh... somehow I think 6.8k DoT skill isn't very high damage. (I have no idea how strong that skill is supposed to be, but people are always saying that it is a good skill maybe I expected too much from it.)

Like, my sheep's tesla field would do like 7k at least.
Phoenix Rising deals even more, with additional Lava.
Plus hell fire if I am on dark sheep. Each DoT is like over 6k damage I am 100% sure. So fox is like... just way too slow. :c

My gun fox deals like 20k - 30k with the shield breaker + gun shots.
Bunny punches like 50k+ at least. And even cat does well with 20k + guard break... they can all take stuff down in no time, no effort.

This makes me wonder why fox is so inferior at CT? o.o
Like, really. Is it supposed to be like this or is my fox just weak? :x
How much faster would it be if I had say hum... 900DA ish? (With poison)
(Since i am on like 500 with only 2 items compounded in my set there is a chance I will manage higher DA later on.)

04-05-2012   #16 (permalink)
Banned
Games

Quote:
Um, I don't know. This is actually my first pure fox and I'm not too familiar with how they work. I have only seen pretty high damages dealed by them in PvP.

But uh... somehow I think 6.8k DoT skill isn't very high damage. (I have no idea how strong that skill is supposed to be, but people are always saying that it is a good skill maybe I expected too much from it.)

Like, my sheep's tesla field would do like 7k at least.
Phoenix Rising deals even more, with additional Lava.
Plus hell fire if I am on dark sheep. Each DoT is like over 6k damage I am 100% sure. So fox is like... just way too slow. :c

My gun fox deals like 20k - 30k with the shield breaker + gun shots.
Bunny punches like 50k+ at least. And even cat does well with 20k + guard break... they can all take stuff down in no time, no effort.

This makes me wonder why fox is so inferior at CT? o.o
Like, really. Is it supposed to be like this or is my fox just weak? :x
How much faster would it be if I had say hum... 900DA ish? (With poison)
(Since i am on like 500 with only 2 items compounded in my set there is a chance I will manage higher DA later on.)
Yes, phoenix rising and some of the other skills do more damage, BUT, at master, poison assault hits 17 times AND has an additional first hit shruiken which hits easily 20k+..so added together, 6.8k poison assault adds up to 115.6k damage..Excluding the additional first shruiken hit..say it does 20k, that'd be a total of 135.6k damage..Which is a lot, it's just over time. Tesla doesn't hit 17 times. Neither does phoenix rising..and Phoenix Rising has a high fail rate.

200 DA = 1k poison roughly with Big Needles.. So, 1k DA = 5k poison..You'd do 4.5k poison with 900 DA.

04-05-2012   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Ah, youre actually right about the poison does damage faster, tho the damage is low each uhhh time.

Recently managed to kill the 3rd boss, but it obviously too much longer than other chars. I hope it will be a bigger dfference after I have compounded my items. I noticed that the chain of knifes did pretty ok 14k at a crit. :>

04-05-2012   #18 (permalink)
Banned
Games

Quote:
Ah, youre actually right about the poison does damage faster, tho the damage is low each uhhh time.

Recently managed to kill the 3rd boss, but it obviously too much longer than other chars. I hope it will be a bigger dfference after I have compounded my items. I noticed that the chain of knifes did pretty ok 14k at a crit. :>
You'd be surprised how much comping your gears helps..And yes, chain is one of your hardest hitting skills..Master it asap.