ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-11-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Mafuyu is on a distinguished road
Default Need advice for lion equips

Well currently, I'm looking towards getting the altiverse twist set for both the boost and improve my equips as I'm still using uncompounded altiverse spiritual set. I would like to know what type of stats I should aim for, like what type of ac I should aim to get on the helm and ring, and how much gp/gap I should aim for the gun. Also, of it isn't too much, can someone give me a rough guideline for the prices ? Just to add, can someone tell me a good pet to aim for and get for later on ? I'm currently lvl 143
Thanks !

Last edited by Mafuyu; 03-11-2012 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Fixing typos.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-11-2012   #2 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

Hello,
What server are you on? The prices vary depending on the server.
Now if you ar elooking for a decent, non hax sett I'd say this
Gun- 1.3k G ap- go for a base of 500+
35 AC 15+ base and comps
15LK
I think you can get a clean gun with those base stats and 3s for 20mil in fantasia

Helm
Aim for 40 AC
Good dp s always a bonus and so is lk
About 15mil for a 3s helm

Ring
35 AC, try and get 15 base
Good HP and LK are a bonus
3s twist rings are not easy to find but i guess the price is 10-40mil

Of course you can aim for higher but those stats will make your lion fairly strong.

As for pet, try for a golden Ice boy T4 or a summer poppuricia. They can be hardanted (try the 3k points) to give them 20-35 AC, otherwise try for a myshop pet. Maybe use those poppuri gacha coins in the Ethal town for a chance at a cape as well.

Other thing- try and get a 30+ ac bloodred eyepatch. ~25mil in fantasia

Once again equips depends on how much you wish to spend.

03-12-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Mafuyu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEl
Hello,
What server are you on? The prices vary depending on the server.
Now if you ar elooking for a decent, non hax sett I'd say this
Gun- 1.3k G ap- go for a base of 500+
35 AC 15+ base and comps
15LK
I think you can get a clean gun with those base stats and 3s for 20mil in fantasia

Helm
Aim for 40 AC
Good dp s always a bonus and so is lk
About 15mil for a 3s helm

Ring
35 AC, try and get 15 base
Good HP and LK are a bonus
3s twist rings are not easy to find but i guess the price is 10-40mil

Of course you can aim for higher but those stats will make your lion fairly strong.

As for pet, try for a golden Ice boy T4 or a summer poppuricia. They can be hardanted (try the 3k points) to give them 20-35 AC, otherwise try for a myshop pet. Maybe use those poppuri gacha coins in the Ethal town for a chance at a cape as well.

Other thing- try and get a 30+ ac bloodred eyepatch. ~25mil in fantasia

Once again equips depends on how much you wish to spend.
I'm playing in jewelia. Thanks for the information you have provided above. About my budget, just leave it out of consideration as I'm only interested in the prices of things right now. From there onwards I'll try to work out the costs for what I need..

Those pets that you have mentioned above (Ice boy and such) are they in game or my shop pets ? I'm a returnig player and barely played last time. Sorry if I'm asking weird questions.

Last edited by Mafuyu; 03-12-2012 at 01:52 AM.

03-12-2012   #4 (permalink)
Nonsense
Games
Trickster Online
Awards Event WinnerWandering Eye

Nebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond reputeNebula has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Enthalpy/ Reminder
Class: Duelist to_bunny
Guild: Guardians

The two pets I mentioned are tradable pets, one was from a myshop event whilst the other was from a pop event.
If you have a high budget youshould aim for better than what I mentioned. A pearl pistol ha a base of 540 ap so, anything more than 540 ap is good.
(My twist gun has 803 ap base).

Weird questons? Don;t be sorry, it's better asking questions even if they are stupid than wishing you knew the answer when it was too late. Or so my lecturers say.

03-13-2012   #5 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
[MWRA]
Equips, the most important factor in deciding your success as a Lion. Gearing a Lion is probably one of the hardest classes (if not the hardest) class to gear in the game. We are hard to gear because our main damage is located outside of our default growth, Sense, and we don't even have a Shield like every other class. In the end, equips are really all up to you; I can only guide you so much.

Hats. Your hat should be compounded for AC. And you should refine it at least a little bit for more DP. MyShop hats, believe it or not, are decent, but can be outclassed by some in-game hats. That is not to say that they are bad, they work excellent if you can't get any of the good hats. The biggest downside to MyShop hats is that they often have low DP and on top of their low DP, they only have a 3 star refine rate.

Gun. Your gun is quite simple really. Like your hat, it should be compounded for AC. For basic purposes, you want at least 1k Gun AP total on your gun. For a funded player, you definitely want to shoot for at least a 1k Gun AP base on your gun and then refine the living daylights out of it. Additionally, you're going to want at least a little bit of LK on your gun. Not too much, but at least some amount of LK.

Accessories. You can get quite creative with these. Personally, I have both of mine compounded for AC and I do just fine. However, for less funded players or players who want more HP, it might be better to just compound HP on at least one accessory. If you're lacking LK, you could even compound one for LK if you wanted.

Innerwear. You probably are going to want to shoot for a Power or Charm MyShop set and get the innerwear from that set. This should ideally be compounded with HP. Now, if you have a decent HP Accessory, you can compound this with AC.

Cape. You basically have to get a MyShop one if you want one. You are given a "trial" cape following your second job advancement, but it is timed. Your cape should be compounded with AC or HP if you feel like you're lacking either stat.

Pet. Like Capes, you're really going to have to cash in to MyShop to get a good one. There are in-game pets but many of them are easily outclassed by MyShop and many of them are also rare. If you're a non-MyShop player, you're really just going to want to maybe get a vanilla (that is to say, not from a limited box event) pet and use that. I can guarantee that it'll be better than anything available to you in-game.

Head and Mask. These items are MyShop exclusive. If you do decide to get one, I recommend that you either get the Sense ones (contain DA, LK, and AC) or Charm if you feel like you're not bulky enough. If you get a Charm one, I would compound it for HP.

Sprints. These are also completely MyShop exclusive (minus a Sprint from the level 40 gift box). Aside from the Kitty Earring shown, all Sprints are timed. If you do decide to get one, I would recommend getting the Power/Charm one and compounding it for... you guessed it: AC or HP.

Remember, these are only general guidelines for gearing your Lion. If you feel like you want more of one stat, go ahead and gear it. After all, it is your character.
From my guide. LadyEl's stat recommendations are more or less on the spot. I'd personally just shoot for 1k Gun AP total on the weapon.