ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-19-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

zemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nicezemega is just really nice
Default Reaching Level 245 and equipments upgrade

Just got to Level 245 the other day, thought that i would share my equipment upgrade. First is my stat and gun., then my stat with LK Buff.

The point here is to highlight my LK, Previously it was 245. Its just not enough to even hit the Requiem Identity, Chaos Tower 60th floor boss.

I changed my accessory in the next picture, however the LK right now is 287. Now, sometimes I miss, sometimes I hit. Decided to comp my accessories and my new gun.

Now my LK is 307. This time I no longer miss. Guess its true that you need 300 LK to clear up Chaos Tower. I got the first Thorny Rose Gun with 1270 AP (294 ~ 1,470), that's a lot i say.Although it comes with 20 AC and just 10 LK. Then I saw one Thorny Rose Gun on sale for 7M with 36LK. Its bought on sight for me. Oh, the gun currently has 2 slot, both comped with LK. Both Accesories come with 1 slot and is comped with LK as well. On a side note, I tried the 60th boss again when my guns was level 5 I think, I can't OHKO the summons with Shooting Spree, and I ended up lagger because of the summons. With the Level 8 gun, I can OHKO them, and they gives me no more trouble. It is beaten, and now I can ReInvestigate up to the 60th floor daily, previously, only until 48th. I'm going to clear up the tower in a few days. Im keeping this gun forever, unless I got Crimson Gun with Gun AP close to 2000 (420 ~ 2,010).

Side Picture, Thats what you get with Crazy Drilling with Level 60 Crazy Drill I think. A whole 36 seconds of Crazy Drilling plus 4 Big Bang (was that right?). And my fox can't carry them all. I capture another one, but it turns out all black (happens sometimes).

Any advice or suggestion? I think I'm just going to do the daily reinvestigation and Fiesta Time for my lion. I'm going to bring up my other characters so that they can do the Daily Reinvestigation as well.
Link for official forum, got to support it as well. Reaching Level 245 and equipments upgrade - Trickster Online Revolution

Last edited by zemega; 02-19-2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Change link to image

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-19-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Well grats :3

And yeah, whenever I know I'm going to get big bangs like that in a mine, I bring a friend to loot for me when I'm totally fat on weight.

On a side note, it's pretty hard getting the minimum 300 LK w/ part MS and in game eqs with a scientist. One reason I went CH for the extra lk boost.