ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-19-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future
IGN: Nerdy
Class: All Nerdy Classes to_boxer
Level: All Nerdy lvs
Guild: Nerd(Pure)flux
Default Chaos Tower Floor 61 to 72 Question

Hey.
I wonder how much HP/AC and stats n' such I would need to get my fox to complete the levels 61 to 72 in chaos tower.

I am an almost pure LK gun fox, but recently I even thought of going melee with elemental wackin' instead of shooting. To complete the final quests that is.

(The dragon I can use a party to kill, so it doesn't bother me)
Not sure about it, how does gunners manage to reach the top floors?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-19-2012   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon NestTera Online

Hyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to beholdHyale is a splendid one to behold
IGN: I have altitis.
Class: |( ◡)|/ \(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Guild: Astro Blitz/Distinguished

Shield breaker. :x
I had about 18k HP, 650~700AC, 350LK(unbuffed).

I cheated and melee'd floors 68+ though. The lag was unbearable.

01-19-2012   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

Azumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant futureAzumarill has a brilliant future

Hey thanx.
I've managed to the floor now, did melee my way up in the end. (Actually went better than my bunny with the double crit)

01-19-2012   #4 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

How bad is the lag in the higher floors compared to around floor 58? I'm at floor 58 right now and the lag is bad, but I'm wondering if it gets worse. (Sorry about hijacking?)

01-19-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineEden Eternal

KahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant futureKahruNYA has a brilliant future
IGN: Kahru | Reimuu | Conduite
Class: Soul Master | Witch | Champion to_soulmaster
Level: 3xx/36x | 23x/2xx | 14x/13x

I've had the spider things on floor 68+ keep attacking me for around 1 to 2 minutes after I've killed them. I don't know if that gives an idea.

The best strategy against the lag is to never let them start attacking you.

Only used IGNs: Kahru | Reimuu. Anyone else claiming to be me is a scammer.

01-19-2012   #6 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanYa4eVr
I've had the spider things on floor 68+ keep attacking me for around 1 to 2 minutes after I've killed them. I don't know if that gives an idea.

The best strategy against the lag is to never let them start attacking you.

Okay, thanks a bunch. I've been using a more hit and run strategy since about floor 57 and it's worked out pretty well. I was doing what I used to do for the lower floors and the lag was unbearable.

01-19-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster Online

I don't really lag.
But sometimes my character dies before I realize it does, because they attack so fast.

My fox was doing fairly well as long as I had pots. I didn't need to spam pots, but still needed to keep HP to full.