ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-11-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox
Default DA to kill Ice Bears

How much DA (not including sixth sense) do I need to kill Ice Bears with Fan of Knives using Big Needle?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-11-2012   #2 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

A LOT. It's not where foxes usually train...If you want to level there, kill gold beetles or silver beetles, as the DA for gold is only 800 and silver even less.

Ice bears have a ton of physical resist..They're meant for mages to kill.
I get 1.3k DA, and my fan of knives just barely does half hp to the bears.

01-11-2012   #3 (permalink)
Of Course i blive in god!
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaLa TaleOurWorld
Awards Facebook Fan

Ladynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond reputeLadynoosy has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: noosy 。✪
Class: Meow to_cat
Level: to much chara but i love them <3 8 kitties~2 lion~2sheepy~1bun bun ~
Guild: Master SoulCalibur<3
Xfire: nooosy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YenSai
A LOT. It's not where foxes usually train...If you want to level there, kill gold beetles or silver beetles, as the DA for gold is only 800 and silver even less.

Ice bears have a ton of physical resist..They're meant for mages to kill.
I get 1.3k DA, and my fan of knives just barely does half hp to the bears.
i was need to know that to

Ty for the info.

Sprite By~Rydia
~im playing only At Fantasia

01-11-2012   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Ruriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the roughRuriko is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Rosuvaise/Chifusa
Class: Sheep/Fox

I would lvl on gold beetles but my lvl is 261 so I won't get good exp on it. I don't know any other small places to lvl on

01-11-2012   #5 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

There's a certain point where relying on Fiesta/Shadow dailies becomes prominent. And why not keep grinding? I know of people who kept grinding on ice bears 30 levels+ over them. There were things with better levels they could grind on, but the dense spawns actually gave them more experience/hour.

If you want to level, you'll find a way. Either keep at it (the spawns are so close/dense with beetles you'd probably still get more exp/hour there than anywhere else), or take a step back from heavy grinding and enjoy the fiesta.

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW

01-11-2012   #6 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Yes, I agree with Taylor. There is a certain point for all types of chars to rely on shadow dailies and fiesta.

I don't know the specific grinding spots for a sense type, since they don't have the luxury of attribute like powers do, but after 260+ fiesta 2x, dailies and chaos tower is a godsend. You can easily gain 1 level a day at that rate, without grinding at all.

Anyways, I recommend the chaos tower floors/monster quests appropriate to your level. The monsters are fairly easy to kill for any class pre-60, so your DA might be able to OHKO there.

01-12-2012   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

HengGotChu has a spectacular aura aboutHengGotChu has a spectacular aura aboutHengGotChu has a spectacular aura about
IGN: G3mini
Class: Thief Master to_thiefmaster
Level: 387
Guild: [Extium'

just do fiesta everyday and all the quest (key quest, ep1-6 quest, CT quest) u wil get from 250- 320 less than 2month ;o

01-12-2012   #8 (permalink)
Banned
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalPangyaS4 League

YenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond reputeYenSai has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: YenSai/BeautyDisaster
Class: Foxeh/Cat to_thiefmaster
Level: 35x/TM 38x
Guild: {7N}

Sadly what others mentioned above is true..Plvling has killed any sort of grinding parties that were left. I luckily decided to finally start lvling my fox before parties were completely gone..So I lvled at tap 1 a lot. You could try forming a party there, since the monsters are such high lvl you could get really great exp there. I'd join the party if you did..