ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-01-2012   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

AlbertCamus is on a distinguished road
IGN: DarkOrd
Class: Lion
Level: 127
Question HV compound for a Lion... is it worth it?

Simple question. I have to compound my headgear but I was wondering, since lions take lots of hits and etc., would it be worth it to compound it with HV?
I mean, would it REALLY make a difference?
I wanted to try and see if mobs would miss hits more often, but I don't want to go and waste 3 slots if it really doesn't make a difference. That's why I'm asking here, to see if anybody has tried it or something.

Of course my first idea was to compound it with AC, but yeah, you know... sometimes you just want to go against everybody's opinion or... something.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-01-2012   #2 (permalink)
-
Special
Games
FlyFFAngels OnlineKitsu SagaSecret of the Solstice
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerEvents RegularSotW JuniorHarem JuniorDetail DetectiveFinders, KeepersTHE CHAMP

Almora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond reputeAlmora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Almora

Which build and what eqs are you using atm?

01-01-2012   #3 (permalink)
Reading
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleLeague of LegendsNeo Steam
Awards Facebook Fan

Scathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud ofScathach has much to be proud of

It depends on what level your equipment is. If it's low level, you're better of compounding it with AC because you can always carry potions and you wont be using low level equipment for a long time if you plan to level a lot.

If you are able to afford myshop, then you can try waiting for power/charm boxes for higher levels, and just compound AC.

HV isn't really useful for PvE. HP is a much better stat mainly because high level monster hit real hard if you don't have enough DP. I think that HP is better in the long run to be honest... but that's just me.

01-01-2012   #4 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: BabyTakumi
Class: Maestro
Guild: FrenchBread

A minor boost in HV won't make a huge difference. If you can probably get like 6xx (or 5xx) HV, you may notice a difference in the amounts of dodge you do. Since you're a Sense, your LK would be a high value. That helps with your Block and would make it easier to stack up on.

Up to you on how you really want to build the Lion.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog
健全なる魂は ◦ 健全なる精神と ◦ 健全なる肉体に宿る ◦

Last edited by Esper; 01-01-2012 at 10:29 PM.

01-02-2012   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

AlbertCamus is on a distinguished road
IGN: DarkOrd
Class: Lion
Level: 127

For those wondering, it's a 127/133 Inventor with a 3142 build. I've had this char since 2006 and didn't want to lv up again with a 2143 build which seems to be the most balanced one. I don't really care about it that much anyway, I started playing again last year and quit every couple of months. It's a cycle =P

EQs are Ult. Nasal Helm with 3s, Tiny Moon Hat (AC 16), Blaster Gun (18 AC), Poppuri Pendant and Opulent Pouch (I know, I should get something better than the pouch, but I like the extra WT), GMV, Bruce Lie SE and Poppuri Leaf Cape. All in all, I have 6,8k HP and 2,2k MP.
I know my EQ sucks but I play to have fun mostly so it's not like I'm DYING to get something better every 10 lvls. But I accept suggestions for better EQ, of course!
When I hit 130 I'll be able to use an Innocent Gun I've had stored since 2008 (I also have the knife and the shield, yay). And for 140 I have an Ult. Headpiece with 2 slots.

Myshop EQ is out of the question for the moment.