ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-19-2008   #21 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Hawnee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hawnee
IGN: Hawnee
Class: Lion
Level: 262
Guild: GeNeSis~

Quote:
Originally Posted by [kex1]
I heard that lion from wte^_ named [kex1] is pretty good. You might want to check him out. (wink)
How can I check you out when you're nowhere to be found. >_<;; Veil's right. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonic06
You can flame me on this one, But i heard a Rumor about a skill for lions that can make them shoot for like 10 times idk if its true or not but i seen it in the "Old Mytrickster" @___@ (not in Blu's Skill)

and My Lion always get kill by Charms and Buffs so thats why i made a mage to get revenge wuhahaha!!!!!
10 times.. ._.;; Dude, that probably is the gun crit machine-gun hack? D: And if Ntreev's going to put a skill like that, its damage would hella be somewhat close to double shot. Like 15k divided by 10. (If you're 1144 pure AC) So you'll shoot 1-1.5k ten times. Lol.

Last edited by Hawnee; 09-19-2008 at 11:52 PM. Reason: typo >_<;;

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-20-2008   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist

Lions only need one skill to make everything balance again, maybe an add on skill to Shield breaker? breaking SoH or Guard instantly if successfully casted
but generally, lions have absolutely NO CHANCE against bunnies or hybrid buffalos that have guard
i mean absolutely NO CHANCE
@ skillz killz, can u actually beat a bunny around level 200 o_O? they do 28K damage with tetra ._. and if use flash cut combo, i don't think lions can lay a finger on them LOL
mage, we still have a chance, but we need to be EXTREMELY HAXED, EXTREMELY HIGH lk + EXTREMELY HIGH AC lol
get them debuffed and try break their SOH, since their gears are focused on MA and/or LK, they will have very little HP to survive DS + SS combo
so all lions need to do is to be able to break SOH within 10 seconds so u get 2 seconds to do DS + SS combo, either way, don't even think about beating them without debuffing them o_O
the sticky icky skill from hybrid lion might be able to get their LK down enough to have a low enough accuracy on their spells Not only that, it raises the effectiveness of your shots and mine =O
with the use of shield breaker, the gun spam would be almost or more than double effective o_O
beating light mages might not be that hard afterall =O
but if it's against a pure light, i guess lions stilll have no chance, coz they can just use their debuff removal skilll xD

For now, lions suck in pvp =3 they can beat nothing other than their own kind hahahahaa
so stay away from pvp all lions haha ;P

@ the 10 consecutive shots skill, it's not impossible, but a skill like that would surely be the key to beat bunnies if it actually counts as 10 separate shots, but all we really need is only 5 ._.

One horrible prince. One Life. One Story.
http://horribleprince-onelife-onestory.blogspot.com/

Strive to Love

Last edited by TheBlackCatXIII; 09-20-2008 at 04:24 AM.

09-21-2008   #23 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Hawnee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hawnee
IGN: Hawnee
Class: Lion
Level: 262
Guild: GeNeSis~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackCatXIII
@ the 10 consecutive shots skill, it's not impossible, but a skill like that would surely be the key to beat bunnies if it actually counts as 10 separate shots, but all we really need is only 5 ._.
Oh, right. I never thought of that. That 10 consecutive shot skill would break Guard and inflict damage as well. Having hax AC would be a nice combo to this if this skill is to be implemented.

09-21-2008   #24 (permalink)
VIP

VorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond reputeVorpalBunny has a reputation beyond repute

What lions really need is a bypass skill equivalent to Flaming Fist. A sniper skill that bypasses all shields and guards with a half screen range and 20 second cooldown would make them a lot more playable and threatening. To make it interesting, the skill should also do more damage, become more accurate, ignore land obstacles, and extend to a full screen length if the gunner is using it while lying prone (sleep position). This would make lure tactics in gvg a lot more viable, and allow a comeback for the glass cannon lion.

09-21-2008   #25 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

Fennal is on a distinguished road
IGN: Fennel
Class: Duke to_raccoon
Level: 161
Guild: AnimeAngel

The HV nerf sucked for almost everyone.

09-22-2008   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny
What lions really need is a bypass skill equivalent to Flaming Fist. A sniper skill that bypasses all shields and guards with a half screen range and 20 second cooldown would make them a lot more playable and threatening. To make it interesting, the skill should also do more damage, become more accurate, ignore land obstacles, and extend to a full screen length if the gunner is using it while lying prone (sleep position). This would make lure tactics in gvg a lot more viable, and allow a comeback for the glass cannon lion.
forget about a skill like that, it's more than impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennal
The HV nerf sucked for almost everyone.
This is absolutely not true, HV nerf gives hybrid buffalos and bunnies a much greater chance of dominating the pvp room, HV nerf = almost 100% accuracy
further more, bunnies and buffalos wouldn't careless about HV nerf due to their Guard skill... Mages will most likely pwn them though LOL but , this is nothing to do with HV nerf >_>

One horrible prince. One Life. One Story.
http://horribleprince-onelife-onestory.blogspot.com/

Strive to Love

09-25-2008   #27 (permalink)
Isn't it obvious?

DrScribbles is on a distinguished road
IGN: Vivaladel/Scribbles
Class: Staff/Musician
Guild: Luminous/Abyssal

"forget about a skill like that, it's more than impossible"

Actually, VB is on to something. Don't dismiss it so easily just because it doesn't sound as fun as AR-DS. Think about it, Lion's are gunners, they should have a larger variety of gun-skills which include sniping from longer distances than we're used to. Think about it for a second-- they're doing to nerf this 10-shot someway. It might be a long-cast time like Mana Arrow/AR. It might be a long cool-time. It might take as long as shield breaker to cast. So considering all this will it even be any use against bunnies with skills like flash-cut that utilize dash? While you're getting off your 10 shots what says a bunny isn't going to run up and smash your brains out? A lot of good bunnies have enough HP to tank a few shots even without guard. And in all likelyness this skill is never going to happen.

The best way to combat guard is pretty much combo and run. And even then it only works until you get hit. I can achieve about 20k HP and decent AC and unless the guard buffy/bunny can onehit me I can take out guard with a lot of pot-spamming. (Did it earlier while messing with my friend's buffalo-- ended up with getting shock-vibed whenever I walked into the map. ;-; )

And as far as SoH goes I've only killed one Light-Mage I wasn't testing on. (This is back when I had been getting ganged by a couple recently advanced bunnies and a mid-level buffalo.) Shield Breaker works only that it increases the amount of damage the shield takes,(I suppose that's rather obvious seeing as the skill lowers DP) rather than reducing the MA/Shield HP like Magic Meltdown does. Honestly though-- the best weapon against L-Mages is a charm with Magic Meltdown. (Dark Mages are rather easily hunted by us gunners. :B)

Gunners still have their place in PVP/GVG, it's just a matter of finding out what works for your character. Get good AC, moderate LK, good HP, Combo Well? Take a charm or not-scarily haxed power or two on for size. Get Moderate to good AC, Great LK, Moderate HP, Combo well? Take a mage or two on for size. Can't combo well? Fall back and support, of course this is talking more towards GVG now, or work on it. And even if you're just there to whoaar off aura or be the item-girl, you've still got a place in the team even if it's ghetto-medic.

I feel like I have no idea wdf I'm talking about.
*Scribbles lv. 61 Musi. [DELETED]
[Retired: Trickster Online, Jewelia]
*LoonyExE lv. 193 Cyber Hunter
*Tenne Lv. 200 Gambler [DELETED]
*iKismet Lv. 210 Wizard
*Riddlez Lv. 210 Champion
Help me find a new MMO?