ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Character Types > Sense Type

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-21-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none
Default lion or fox hybrid

well wat i want to kno wat is actually better when 3rd and both r hybrid lvl 200 same skillz but wich would be easier to lvl fox or lion and both r pure LK

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-21-2008   #2 (permalink)
ZeR
ggFTW Stalker
Special Games
La TaleDragon Nest

ZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of lightZeR is a glorious beacon of light

Lion would be a lot easier ... You will have to train with melee skills unless you decide to get sixth sense which isn't necessary.

06-21-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHgoBackToBasics
well wat i want to kno wat is actually better when 3rd and both r hybrid lvl 200 same skillz but wich would be easier to lvl fox or lion and both r pure LK
Neither is better. Just a little real thought will tell you that at that level with that stat allotment and a Hybrid build, the gap will have closed by then.

As for which is easier to level, it depends on how you decide to train. Melee skills thrive better in 1st Job. Gun skills thrive better in second. A gunner Fox training from 2nd to 3rd will have an easier time using melee skills than just shooting, but will still be outperformed by a gunner lion. The gap closes once 3rd Job is reached.

06-21-2008   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

DUHgoBackToBasics is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Pye
Level: 54 lass: 55 ronan: 46 lire: 44ryan: 38arme
Guild: none
Default LK or AC

well then im wandering which would be better for a lion pure ac for more gun damage or pure LK for crits and ownage aganst mages?

06-21-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHgoBackToBasics
well then im wandering which would be better for a lion pure ac for more gun damage or pure LK for crits and ownage aganst mages?
The trend is to focus on LK as the main stat. The AC loss is relatively small, since lions have no %-based AC buffs, and hit rate is everything to the class with high DPS but mediocre damage per hit.

This can either mean going pure LK or being a LK/AC Hybrid with a stronger emphasis on LK.

06-22-2008   #6 (permalink)
Banned

14K is on a distinguished road

Ok I don't really understand. I'm not really new the whole build I just haven't gone really deep into and i would like to know more. So I've been playing for two years back to back. I have a lv 132 lion pure AC but i've just started building up his luck. Now in the past it was all about lving your AC for massive damage but recently their's been an introduction to more luck for lions. If I am going pure scientist should I keep my pure AC build or start buffing up my luck?

06-23-2008   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Lover ^_^
Awards MoM AwardFacebook Fan

TheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of lightTheBlackCatXIII is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to TheBlackCatXIII
IGN: TheBlackCatXIII
Class: Sense to_scientist

i would go for being an AC Hybrid lion with high LK Equips
that would be really easy to level
the odds are that once u hit 3rd job or close to 3rd job, you'll have to focus on how to boost luck
but at the end, they'll pretty much end up being as strong
Just that ac lion might be easier to level

One horrible prince. One Life. One Story.
http://horribleprince-onelife-onestory.blogspot.com/

Strive to Love