ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Sense Type Guides

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (4) Thread Tools Display Modes
08-30-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

AdamVex is on a distinguished road

Thank You!!! this post help me a lot with my noob lion xD

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-07-2011   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleMapleStoryWonderland Online

Mihik0 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the guide!
I will make a lion soon and this will help alot *o*

12-08-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

Really good guide. I personally enjoy playing gunner and think that the best build for me is 1144 full AC.

I know what u all think why a defensive build , simply because i wanted a "DP" lion with enough DP to resist at gold bettle ( in fact at gold bettle i got 1 domage at lvl 210, and less HP pots carry is more Mp pot and bullets)

I think gold bettle is the ultimate spot for gunner 150~250+.

PS: my english fail :3

12-08-2011   #24 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>

Beetle's are hax, I'm a few AC shy from ohko-ing with Spree, I plan on calculating the total AC (remember 20 Gun AP = 1 AC!) to ohko them for people to use as a reference :3

12-08-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

MOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to beholdMOEMiyuki is a splendid one to behold
IGN: MOEMiyuki
Class: Witch to_sheep
Level: 314

i just calculate this and i got 482ac +828gp gun
828/20= 41ac

so 482+41ac=523ac

without sharp sense and keen sense

OHKO with spree with 11498 domage( gold bettle have 11345hp)

Last edited by MOEMiyuki; 12-08-2011 at 06:50 PM.

12-08-2011   #26 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! I'll be sure to add this into the guide.

Will +rep you when I can again ;o;

Last edited by Queen; 12-10-2011 at 06:53 PM.

12-17-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice guide, Jitara! I have 1 question tho: what's about grinding at the machinery room? Could you describe it more? What is the EXP output with booster at lvl 90 (per kill)? What should I be killing there, what are average stats needed to do it effectively? Thanks in advance

12-17-2011   #28 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

I mean, I solo grinded there with a booster, god I don't know, 2 years ago? I think I went from 90-105ish in 1 booster, then another 2-3 boosters to get to 130.

Machine Room is only good if you have Shooting Spree - it's a pretty fun grind, you probably won't be able to ohko the Nightmares (you'll need to add a regular shot or a Power Shot after), but it really keeps you on your toes and it's a pretty fun grind imo.

I'd suggest 7k HP for it... I think.

12-20-2011   #29 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
CardMon HeroTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseElsword

Ryuuku has a spectacular aura aboutRyuuku has a spectacular aura about
Class: Lion to_scientist

Where is the best place to grind from 197-200?
edit: i finished all the phantom dungeon mqs btw. as well as all the snow quests. and the swamp mine pq is too hard for me

Last edited by Ryuuku; 12-20-2011 at 02:56 AM.

12-20-2011   #30 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Beetles in Swamp Mine are the best until 250. 523 AC is needed to ohko with Spree (remember Gun AP adds AC), they blow up if you can't ohko them.

Otherwise, just do Fiesta twice daily and if you have a guardian, do shadow dailies. Climb as high as you can in Chaos Tower if you want - you can do what you can now or save the experience. The quests there are repeatable (training quest and the Bytes), so if you find a nice small floor it's easy grinding.

If none of that sounds appealing, I'd say doing a Mine PQ (for you, Swamp) or grind at Bats/Vampire Bats at Count Trials, don't use Spree if you can't ohko though, they berserk. I found that Berserker worked wonders and actually worked most of the time.

That's it, really.

12-20-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

What's the conversion from gun ap to AC again?

12-20-2011   #32 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

Should be 20 Gun AP = 1 AC.

12-20-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games

Is it also 523AC to ohko kerbs with SS?

12-21-2011   #34 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games

It is not, as far as I know. I have a little bit more AC so I can go check, but I don't think my lions quite there yet.

I'll go check later today.

12-26-2011   #35 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of Legends

InfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond reputeInfernalGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Any myshop equipment you would advice to get for my lion?

01-03-2012   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

nemodoll is on a distinguished road

Thanks for guide

02-09-2012   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

xXWitchDawn is on a distinguished road
IGN: xXWitchDawn
Class: Witch/
Level: 14X

Nice Guide Useing this For my Lion =)))))))!!

03-04-2012   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Mafuyu is on a distinguished road

Hey, I'm new to lions, so mind suggesting some equips or recommend some ? Really need a guideline of what type of equips I should be getting and using x.x

03-06-2012   #39 (permalink)
Just some random hobo
Games
Trickster Online

ShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the roughShinMegami is a jewel in the rough
IGN: Vistrado
Class: fire/elec/dark wiz to_wizard
Level: 261
Guild: Astro Blitz

ult guns and head gear are pretty solid choices, the mint exchange guns aren't too bad either.

Going off the top of my head for accessories, there's the nono ring from episode 1, 2nd job ring, and rhythm earrings from a phantom school quest in the music room.

Later on, there's also jia's amulet from the ghost blue key quest and the 3rd job accessory.

There are some nice old event accessories as well, though I'm not sure on prices for them. Main ones I can think of are the musical mouse box and music note necklace.

Other than that, altiverses can potentially be very good and the blood red eye patch is a solid in game face option if you can find one.

Last edited by ShinMegami; 03-06-2012 at 05:38 PM.

03-06-2012   #40 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesie
[MWRA]
Equips, the most important factor in deciding your success as a Lion. Gearing a Lion is probably one of the hardest classes (if not the hardest) class to gear in the game. We are hard to gear because our main damage is located outside of our default growth, Sense, and we don't even have a Shield like every other class. In the end, equips are really all up to you; I can only guide you so much.

Hats. Your hat should be compounded for AC. And you should refine it at least a little bit for more DP. MyShop hats, believe it or not, are decent, but can be outclassed by some in-game hats. That is not to say that they are bad, they work excellent if you can't get any of the good hats. The biggest downside to MyShop hats is that they often have low DP and on top of their low DP, they only have a 3 star refine rate.

Gun. Your gun is quite simple really. Like your hat, it should be compounded for AC. For basic purposes, you want at least 1k Gun AP total on your gun. For a funded player, you definitely want to shoot for at least a 1k Gun AP base on your gun and then refine the living daylights out of it. Additionally, you're going to want at least a little bit of LK on your gun. Not too much, but at least some amount of LK.

Accessories. You can get quite creative with these. Personally, I have both of mine compounded for AC and I do just fine. However, for less funded players or players who want more HP, it might be better to just compound HP on at least one accessory. If you're lacking LK, you could even compound one for LK if you wanted.

Innerwear. You probably are going to want to shoot for a Power or Charm MyShop set and get the innerwear from that set. This should ideally be compounded with HP. Now, if you have a decent HP Accessory, you can compound this with AC.

Cape. You basically have to get a MyShop one if you want one. You are given a "trial" cape following your second job advancement, but it is timed. Your cape should be compounded with AC or HP if you feel like you're lacking either stat.

Pet. Like Capes, you're really going to have to cash in to MyShop to get a good one. There are in-game pets but many of them are easily outclassed by MyShop and many of them are also rare. If you're a non-MyShop player, you're really just going to want to maybe get a vanilla (that is to say, not from a limited box event) pet and use that. I can guarantee that it'll be better than anything available to you in-game.

Head and Mask. These items are MyShop exclusive. If you do decide to get one, I recommend that you either get the Sense ones (contain DA, LK, and AC) or Charm if you feel like you're not bulky enough. If you get a Charm one, I would compound it for HP.

Sprints. These are also completely MyShop exclusive (minus a Sprint from the level 40 gift box). Aside from the Kitty Earring shown, all Sprints are timed. If you do decide to get one, I would recommend getting the Power/Charm one and compounding it for... you guessed it: AC or HP.

Remember, these are only general guidelines for gearing your Lion. If you feel like you want more of one stat, go ahead and gear it. After all, it is your character.
From my guide.