MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Sense Type Guides

Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-17-2009   #1 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular
TheLuckyOne is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: HitxPoints
Class: Racoon :d
Level: 90
Default Reviving an old Thread from Mytrickster PURE LK FOX

Alright well ive noticed that no one has made or copied a new Pure Lk Fox guide so i did some snooping

Originally Posted by chaoskidd
First of all, this is my first guide on eTO, and I have not make any guide before due to the game I don't like really much as TO.
Pure Luck Fox, My second char I made, and it is based on my experience and opinion. BUT: LUCK FOX IS EXTREMELY HARD TO TRAIN
For luck fox, you will may have these builds.
1144: the most fabulous build for luck for immortal. damage will not bad because damage is based on DA, not ap
1243: this build may good when you are low lv due to no mp. however, when you are high, you dont need that much MP. I recommend not use this build.
4141: DX fox most of the time because this is a new build. However, "face to face" fighting require high hp, dp, and hv. So, this build is just for some high lv people who want fun of making a new char.

Stone Strike Mastered
Shuriken maste Lv10
6th Sense Mastered
Armor Destructor Lv 1 (Pre-Requisites)
Lucky Sever Mastered
Aura of Luck Mastered
Landmine Lv10 (Optional to Master)

If not Mastered Landmine #1
Heavy Carrier Lv10 (Optional to Master)
Pouch of Pain Lv10 (Optional to Master)

If not Mastered Landmine #2
Sticky Foot Lv10
Armor Destructor Lv10
Sticky Icky Mastered (Thanks PaulThao)

LV place:
1-30 do the episode quest and train at dessert beach.
30-50 do some nora quest, and monster quest of Megabolis, or train at path to opp wharf
change job or you can wait till 60
60-70 train at path to swamp. after 71, do the monster quest of kiling electronic snail.
80-100 do the haro quest, tango, and some monster quest at swamp town, or train at swamp6.
100-120, you can either train at swamp6 or after 110, train at snow field 3 till lv 120. LV 120+ be lv 135 if you do all the quest. one of the most important one is mr.freak quest.
130+ train at snow field 3.
after 130+, you are high enough to have some good skill and kill monster easily.

for equips, I recommend you use DA equips.

Give me some opinion, I know it is not good.
and I dont know where to post it. so just post it here. :P
Regular Thread Link :
HTML Code:

S> Myshop almost every week

~~Not Selling~~

T> 20k myshop for Dread Set.
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-17-2009   #2 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan
Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

The reason this guide was not copied over was because it's way too outdated. Half the information is wrong and was never corrected.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog