ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Sense Type Guides

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (10) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-05-2012   #41 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuku
quick question, why do you suggest CT Floor 44?
Tay already covered the solid basics of why I like F44, but I can talk more on it.

It's a large flat space. Think of Kerberos and Bats in the Count Trial and you'll get a general idea of what the map is like. It is also right next to a potion store, and that potion store sells 4k variants (if you need them).

The monsters hit less. They do about the same damage when they hit (I get hit for 4k crits by Beetles and F44 monsters), but they hit you significantly less often. For 100 MP potions, I use about 25 HP potions.

If you can't ohko, it's still a decent training place. Unlike Beetles, they won't boom on you so you don't have to worry about that. The only huge downside is that you may or may not be in a perpetual state of Shockvibe, which can make it harder.

I didn't mention this in the guide, and I should have. The Integer Byte quest you can do here is also a great supplement to your grinding. 50 Integer 44 is not that hard to find (Tay and I just do mass picking ups every-so-often) and for her at 167 she gets 5% per turn in and at 206 I got about 3% per turn in. Her Cat at around 23x gets 1-2% per turn in. It's a really good supplement to your grinding.

Now, I'm not 100% sure if I got more EXP at F44 in comparison to Beetles. I prefer more active grinding (i.e., moving around) and Beetles is significantly less active than F44. However, since F44 monsters are higher than Beetles, you can milk them significantly longer.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-05-2012   #42 (permalink)
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

I'd also like to add for about every 15-20% you grind or for about every 100 mobs you kill at roughly level 16x for extreme training, you can turn in 3-4 byte quests. It's about for every 15-20% exp you can add another 20-25% in quests.

You also pick up integers for floor 45 on floor 44.

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW

02-11-2012   #43 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

Present for ya'll, courtesy of Jitara/Kyzuumi! While the focus is primarily on Divas, you can see me killing some.

07-28-2012   #44 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Just a heads up, once the new skills hit I'll be adding them (or likely not since they'll probably suck) to the guide's skill build.

08-19-2012   #45 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Skill build update: Moved around some skills and added explanations as to why skills are in that order. Added the new skills since we pretty much know what they do anyways.

08-30-2012   #46 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

New skills are out. Contrary to what the skill card says, Speedloader does not directly increase damage. Not worth getting at all unless you're really good at pulling off timed crits as a Scientist. Cybers will not be getting this unless they want it. Also, the duration 1-10 is slightly shorter than the cooldown so even cooler. Let us all enjoy this mediocre skill!

Bunker still only worthwhile to get for extra HP purposes; do not use it at bosses that can Banish because that'd be stupid.