ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Sense Type Guides

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack (10) Thread Tools Display Modes
10-21-2009   #21 (permalink)
I See Your Smelly Undies~

Zelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of lightZelkyri is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Zelkyri
Class: Scientist to_scientist
Level: 26x / 26x
Guild: Kami

The bosses give no verbal clue before using Banish. if you're close enough to cast Shield Breaker on them they're able to physically attack you since Shield Breaker has a very poor range. It's impossible to run out of the Banish's range if you're caught in it while casting Shield Breaker if you have no sprint.

Basically when you use Shield Breaker on
Neutral monsters : Damage still increases
Gun weak monsters : Damage will greatly increase
Gun resist monsters : Damage will increase
Gun damage absorbing monsters : Null the absorption and you'll be able to deal damage with the gun. Although the damage dealt isn't as high as compared to other monsters under the Shield Breaker debuff.

Last edited by Zelkyri; 10-21-2009 at 10:20 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
10-22-2009   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

ShionSinX is on a distinguished road
IGN: Shion
Class: DL/Glad/Inventor

under the boss appears a "skill circle", like the one under u when u use a skill.

after this the boss uses the banish.

and yup, im right, not only gun resist decreases with shield breaker.

get a lion and a friend (ive sen this at pvp, a raccoon with meta dealing LOTS of dmg with wild nail after a lion sheld break some1) and test urself before talk wrong things.

10-26-2009   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate

Just did a test with Gun Overdrive level 10.

Power shot was around 19k (No crit) [This is showing the damage comparison]

Regular shot with gun overdrive off was around 8k.
Regular shot with gun overdrive on was around 10k.
Mastered would give it another 51%
So the damage would be around 14-15k with it mastered.

I own a level 7 pearl pistol.

Thus saying, you need a higher refined gun to do adequate damage.
(This applies to people such as myself who don't know how to use timed crits)

I used a master's authority to get rid of the skill in place of Sharp Sense.
I was severely disappointed.

10-26-2009   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

at high lvs (aka "after double shot") u ll almost dont need Gun AP, and ll need just AC.

the skills use just AC on its formula, so u dont need a good Gun AP if u ll use skills nonstop (and this is what a lot of lions do anyway).

10-26-2009   #25 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

That's not completely true.
Gun AP is still essential. You obviously won't be using gun skills every time. There will be moments where you will use normal gun attacks.

I know of no lions that focus only on AC for their gun. They try to get high AC with decent AP refinement.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

10-26-2009   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

AlexInWonderland will become famous soon enoughAlexInWonderland will become famous soon enough
IGN: CaptainNemo
Level: 210
Guild: Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShionSinX
at high lvs (aka "after double shot") u ll almost dont need Gun AP, and ll need just AC.

the skills use just AC on its formula, so u dont need a good Gun AP if u ll use skills nonstop (and this is what a lot of lions do anyway).
Totally not true (I'm a 183 scientist)
With higher gun AP it allows me to finish off some monsters that have that little bit of HP left.
For example I use a double shot then click right away for a regular shot.
This is almost instantanious, (So it seems like a triple shot) but still you do need high gun AP if you want to do adequate damage. (Well to my liking.)

10-28-2009   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

but if the monster lasts with a tiny HP... almost any gun AP is enough.

if not, i think that is much better use a power shot than sacrifice my AC for a possibility of sometimes i dont kill with 1 hit...

11-24-2009   #28 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

zor311 is on a distinguished road
Class: MAGIC lt_mage
Level: INF

plz can mmoji can u complete ur guide its the best one i have ever read i hope u complete it wit the best description to the updated patch with all details of skills required & essential to be a killing machine.

i my self am a lion (2143 lvl 120) i had left the game but returned after 2 yrs and wanted to continue to be the deadliest killing machine there is in the trickster online game so that i can kill monsters with much ease . i dont like PvP at all i dont want it but i want an orientation towards PvM. i hope ur guide is completed on time wit all details covering the Leveling guides for diff levels wit areas what to kill when to kill & what all areas & types of the quest have to be done.

01-11-2010   #29 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still working on this guide, I have been busy, and I have no way of making graphics. It'll stay ugly for now. Around tomorrow-ish I should add some new sections.

01-16-2010   #30 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

james has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond reputejames has a reputation beyond repute

-Desert Beach Episode 0 added
-TM guide added

If you see any format problems, please PM me. I'm writing most of the guide on Word.

Last edited by james; 01-16-2010 at 02:56 PM.

06-07-2010   #31 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Fixed a minor error in the TM section.

02-12-2011   #32 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that I commented on this a few days back? Oh dear.

Anyway, this is a very useful guide to beginners and veterans alike. I never made a lion before; while I knew what stats and build I wanted to go for, the guide and thread both were a great guide with helping me decide what I wanted to do with my character.

03-02-2011   #33 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Major revamps coming! 8DDD
Gonna focus it into mainly a training guide, for actual training though mostly solo, for 60+ and keep the TM guide.

03-09-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStory

Nakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the roughNakigahara is a jewel in the rough
IGN: ImShiawase
Class: Sheepie to_bard
Level: 11x/9x

I found a few [very] slight grammar/spelling mistakes in your guide. Do you want me to PM you the list or just post it here?

Sorry if I sound like an annoying nitpicker...

03-09-2011   #35 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

You can PM or post here, either is fine. I'll fix it before I begin to transition to a training guide. I really just need all the screenshots for it and then it'll be ready. :U

05-29-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Games
Trickster Online

PhilipEX is on a distinguished road

I'm currently following this guide but why get stone strike?
sorry newb here :|

05-29-2011   #37 (permalink)
The Truth Is, I Love You ♥
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineLa TaleRagnarok OnlineLegend of Edda
Awards Retired Division HeadEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerLucky StreakTreasure HunterFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Esper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond reputeEsper has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Trickery
Class: Sorcerer
Guild: FrenchBread

You need Stone Strike to get Armor Destructor, which is a pre-requisite for Lucky7.

Home is where someone is thinking about you ▪ crafting resource guidesymphonyblog

02-04-2012   #38 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games

Huge revamp. Rewrote some sections and created banners for stuffs.

02-05-2012   #39 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
CardMon HeroTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseElsword

Ryuuku has a spectacular aura aboutRyuuku has a spectacular aura about
Class: Lion to_scientist

quick question, why do you suggest CT Floor 44?

02-05-2012   #40 (permalink)
meow
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/MNK/LTW
Guild: HoCD

It's mobs are level 28x and just as easy to kill as beetles. It's a flat floor and James and I were grinding there one day (him on Cyber me on Diva) and he said it was faster than beetles for a lion.

It's also a floor you can teleport to a safe floor (43)

Edit: I can ohko here and not at beetles, and the monster levels at floor is higher. Do the math, broski. The only minor hitch is the Corrupt Orpeo with two health bars but they only manage to hit you back occassionally, I'll take being 2 feet away from repotting over beetles (harder to ohko, technically 3 maps away from nearest repot, lower level)

Floor 44 is the last floor I can ohko with Spree (except the Mr. Freaks, but at least they don't boom on you) on so the total AC I have should be fairly accurate as to how much you need to grind here.

Spoiler!

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307, Crusader Main
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
FFXIV Evalyn Fior, Excalibur NA
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589 // Wii U tmikucki

Last edited by Queen; 02-05-2012 at 11:40 AM.