ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > Trickster Online > Trickster Online Guides > Sense Type Guides

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
07-21-2008   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Raukue will become famous soon enough
IGN: Satsuyo
Class: Witch to_soulmaster
Level: 14x/21x
Guild: «Firefly»
Xfire: Raukue
Post Raukue's Cyber Hunter Skill Build

This guide can also be followed for the path of a Scientist.

This is my skill build I came up with. Yes I look at other's guides, looked at Atrophy's and altered it a bit and added some optional skills to learn. This is for pure AC of course.

1144 ( Survivability, maybe a bit more recommended )
Pros:
* Have more HP, DP and HV.
* Can compound more AC to make up for the little loss of AC from a 2143 build.
* Compound more LK as well. Don't have to worry about compounding HP like a 2143 may.

Cons:
* Deals somewhat lesser damage with gun skills.

2143 ( Rounded )
Pros:
* Deal more damage with gun skills.

Cons:
* Lower HP, DP and HV than a 4 in charm.

Engineer
Gun Carrier
Invincible Reload
Gun Booster Lv.M
Quick Reload

Inventor
Power Shot Lv.M
Shooting Spree Lv.10/M
Stone Strike Lv.10
Armor Destructor Lv.1
Lucky Seven Lv.M
Shooting Spree Lv.M (If not previously mastered)
Double Shot Lv.M

Cyber Hunter
Aura of Luck Lv.M
Sixth Sense Lv.M ( Optional. To help with Sticky Foot )
Sticky Foot Lv.M
Armor Destructor Lv.10
Sticky Icky Lv.M
Sixth Sense Lv.M ( Optional. To help with Sticky Foot. If not previously learned. )
---vvv-- OPTIONAL --vvv---
Armor Destructor Lv.M
Shield Breaker Lv.10/M?
Heavy Carrier Lv.10/M
Pouch of Pain Lv.M (For when you have no ammo)
Landmine Lv.M
Sixth Sense Lv.M (To boost Landmine's power?)
Keen Sense Lv.10/M

With making this guide, I notice there is a lot of switching around, more so the optional skills I listed. I think you can learn those in any order you want but I just put them in order in which I think might be a bit more helpful.

==================================
Skill Comparing: Lv.200 (No equips. 1144 Build. Lucky Seven, Sixth Sense, Gun Booster, Aura of Luck. )

Power Shot - 4,536 (7,236 with 80 AC on equips)
Double Shot - 8,064 (12,864 with 80 AC on equips)
Land Mine - 7,320
Pouch of Pain - 13,186 (14,506 with 2000 WT on equips)

This is just calculating based on the formula's, I think PS and DS would do somewhat more but as you can see, Pouch of Pain does quite some good damage and that gives you a no ammo move to use.

New Thoughts: Thinking about it... if you go 1144, looking at it, it is better. You get about 3000 more HP and 400 more DP than a 2143, in the end (that being Lv.400). And since you have more HP and DP, you can compound more AC to make up for that 25 AC lost from a 2143, which again is in the end.

Last edited by Raukue; 07-24-2008 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Updated skills. Added signature.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
07-23-2008   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

DarkGunnerXZ can only hope to improve

=O y keen sense O-O, its just a waste of TM points... unless ur a normal attack lion? O_o cuz timed criticals are usless if u have PS/SS/DS XP

DoNt HaTe, ApReCiAtE
49 AC cape: Nyxx Cape 150, Tempered!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07-23-2008   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Yeah I suppose so. I guess I should update this guide, it is kind of old. Also I wonder about going pure 3rd, Scientist. I just wish that a Scientist was blue because that makes more "sense" heh, get it? I dunno why different versions have a Scientist as the red one.

Last edited by Raukue; 07-24-2008 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Added signature.

07-23-2008   #4 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

You also neglected to add level 10 Stone Strike and level 1 (Luck 7)and 10 (Sticky Foot/Sticky Icky) Armor Destructor, pre-requisite for Lucky 7 and Sticky Icky or Sticky Foot.

07-23-2008   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
You also neglected to add level 10 Stone Strike and level 1 (Luck 7)and 10 (Sticky Foot/Sticky Icky) Armor Destructor, pre-requisite for Lucky 7 and Sticky Icky or Sticky Foot.
I believe I put Lv.10 Stone Strike and Lv.1 Lucky Seven up there. Under Inventor.

Last edited by Raukue; 07-24-2008 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Added signature.

07-23-2008   #6 (permalink)
Out of Line

Spectre is on a distinguished road
IGN: CrimsonSpectre/L.Narumi
Class: Force Blader (Cabal)/Champion/Duke
Level: 8x (Cabal). 22x/260(TO)
Guild: God Of War (TO)

yeah pass on Keen sense..its awful
decent guild skill order wise

07-23-2008   #7 (permalink)
twerk
Special
ggFTW Pro
Games
Trickster OnlineLeague of LegendsMapleStoryWonderKing Online
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Tardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond reputeTardar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raukue
I believe I put Lv.10 Stone Strike and Lv.1 Lucky Seven up there. Under Inventor.
Whoops. Bad vision here, might've liked "tuned out" those words. . .

Oh, and put Keen Sense under optional. It's only "worthwhile" if you go Scientist, and get the buff that raises Gun AP for Normal Attacks.

07-23-2008   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Done and done. I wish I knew a better way to organized my guide.

I was happened to come across someones shop in the game and saw this skill for a Scientist that was like another Gun Booster. Is it like another Gun Booster? I mean to just see that, I figure I will probably go Scientist. Anyone know where I can see the new skills? I haven't been up to date with Trickster since I barely am getting back into it.

Last edited by Chesters; 08-01-2008 at 08:17 PM.

07-24-2008   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

DarkGunnerXZ can only hope to improve

Quote:
Yeah I suppose so. I guess I should update this guide, it is kind of old. Also I wonder about going pure 3rd, Scientist. I just wish that a Scientist was blue because that makes more "sense" heh, get it? I dunno why different versions have a Scientist as the red one.
ya XD y they have to make it red, mercury set is blue XD, red is good for flying set though

DoNt HaTe, ApReCiAtE
49 AC cape: Nyxx Cape 150, Tempered!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

07-24-2008   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGunnerXZ
ya XD y they have to make it red, mercury set is blue XD, red is good for flying set though
It's just that a Fox's pure 3rd job is red clothes or coat or whatever. So that is why it would make more sense if a Cyber Hunter was the red and black and for the Scientist should of been the blue and white one. Anyone know why they decided on it this way? Sort of wish they would change it. I like the Cyber Hunter's clothes better but I most likely want to be a Scientist with that extra gun boost skill.

Last edited by Raukue; 07-24-2008 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Added signature.

07-25-2008   #11 (permalink)
too much effort
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAtlantica OnlineGlobal AgendaUrban Rivals

WhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to beholdWhatThePho is a splendid one to behold
IGN: WhatThePho
Class: Maniac
Guild: Mooglets v1.1

Quote:
I was happened to come across someones shop in the game and saw this skill for a Scientist that was like another Gun Booster. Is it like another Gun Booster? I mean to just see that, I figure I will probably go Scientist. Anyone know where I can see the new skills? I haven't been up to date with Trickster since I barely am getting back into it.
Gun Overdrive is just like Keen Sense, it only applies to normal shots.

Also, Sixth Sense is really unnecessary for Sticky Foot because that skill is nerfed still. As for Landmine...you won't see yourself using that skill very often not to mention that you will be hardly wearing any DA gears to begin with.

07-25-2008   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClastro
Gun Overdrive is just like Keen Sense, it only applies to normal shots.

Also, Sixth Sense is really unnecessary for Sticky Foot because that skill is nerfed still. As for Landmine...you won't see yourself using that skill very often not to mention that you will be hardly wearing any DA gears to begin with.
Well that is why I said it is optional. I need to update and organize my guides better. I am thinking now though on how I might just go Scientist instead since I already have a Fox to use those kinds of skills. Still unsure though. I don't PvP so I never need to lower stats.