ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Videos & Screenshots (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/)
-   -   Cynister's Occasional Vids (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/98223-cynisters-occasional-vids.html)

tehprognoob 06-23-2011 05:22 PM

Cynister's Occasional Vids

Just like it says; not too many so far because, well, I haven't made much.

But a few good ones.

Scissors:

RGM-109 Hevygun (Missile Launcher Type)

NEW
Spoiler!

Wing Gundam ZERO

1. Two fun games with a bunch of friends that I frapped. For the second fight, TURN UP YOUR VOLUME TO AT LEAST 75% OR YOU WILL NOT HEAR JACKSHIT.

*Inb4 "constantly out of boost" and "crushing down auto-aim." Especially on the second fight. Damn you, water!

Spoiler!

Crimsonred 06-23-2011 08:26 PM

Too bad you missed the session after, where GNAD team = win.

Bng422 06-23-2011 08:28 PM

Your choice of music was kinda wierd... it made the first fight depressing :<

Do you really like classical music?

Ao 06-23-2011 08:59 PM

i was running around killing shit like crazy that second round XD

Asuna 06-23-2011 10:44 PM

Video was ok, after I heard moonlight sonanta, it kind of bummed out.

mechmaster90 06-24-2011 05:29 AM

Interesting choice of music, since 98% of SDGO vids are using the same 5 or 6 crappy J-songs over and over again.
As for the gameplay, it's pretty good :)

tehprognoob 06-24-2011 07:47 AM

@Melty if I was there GNAD would have ben burnt to rubble by my OC6 all-attack TBR...too bad I missed it, lol.

@xLucifer while you were killing like crazy I was stuck in the water barely able to move...I wished it was a space map!

@Bng well, I could've used worse (as mechmaster said, the same 5-6 J-pop songs and tired old Gundam OSTs). I think that
Moonlight Sonata's tempo kind of matches the slower gameplay with Wing Zero, though. If I was using a rock I might use something faster. (1812 Overture with Guntank, firing with the cannons in the music at the end seems pretty sexy.)

(Did anybody actually turn up the volume really high for the second fight?)

Crimsonred 06-24-2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehprognoob (Post 1556705)
@Melty if I was there GNAD would have ben burnt to rubble by my OC6 all-attack TBR...too bad I missed it, lol.

@xLucifer while you were killing like crazy I was stuck in the water barely able to move...I wished it was a space map!

@Bng well, I could've used worse (as mechmaster said, the same 5-6 J-pop songs and tired old Gundam OSTs). I think that
Moonlight Sonata's tempo kind of matches the slower gameplay with Wing Zero, though. If I was using a rock I might use something faster. (1812 Overture with Guntank, firing with the cannons in the music at the end seems pretty sexy.)

(Did anybody actually turn up the volume really high for the second fight?)

Mah GNAD is there to tear up the B ranks,( and C rank but I didn't really want to chase it), S A ranks can be left to the rest :D

tehprognoob 08-13-2011 06:27 PM

Update: Heavygun CR
Spoiler!

Not really much of a good gameplay. Boost management and boosting in general, mostly. I actually think my aiming was okay.
Dunno what I was doing with the start and end captions...
As always, available in 1080P