ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Videos & Screenshots

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer
Default ZBS Tutorial for "Newbies"

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Rith is on a distinguished road
IGN: TW Rith / KR rithophen
Class: Poring lu_lime
Guild: Vanguard

good help for newbie
- as good if you take slow motion key frames for ur vid.
- use section for font seperate from each move.

ebullient future that I seek someday, so I believe.

06-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy

Dude... did you seriously use THAT as your bgm?.........

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

06-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Which seat can I TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE EEE?????????

Anywho, is it a bad thing to try zbs on a small table that can barely fit my laptop and the mouse? (mouse could fly off the table and drop to the floor)

Also, have there been any funny stories where people zbsed too hardcore with a wireless mouse and smashed it on a wall or something by letting go? That would be awesome.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

06-09-2011   #5 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLucifer
Dude... did you seriously use THAT as your bgm?.........
Yeah. Pretty cool huh?

06-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

my turn slash is different..
and you need to minimise the turn angle for zbs
larger angle = slower = easier to counter..

06-09-2011   #7 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai
Yeah. Pretty cool huh?
ROFL , good thing I muted YT BGM and played my other BGMs in my BGM folder . XD Anywayz GOOD VID . Somehow I keep forgetting to ZBS or MCA whenever I go into real combat even though I know how ..............

Question : Do you nid wide space and fast speed for your mouse to do ZBS ?

Last edited by KanonoXlove; 06-09-2011 at 09:50 PM.

06-09-2011   #8 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

ZBS is doable as long as you don't have an enemy in view when you start slashing.

Basically turn to a direction where there is no enemy (Less angle, the better), slash, and turn.

And Kira? Doing in training is easy. Applying in real matches is hard where even the slightest hint of an enemy easily makes you dash and screwing up. There's a reason why ZBS is one of the hardest, if not THE hardest technique to learn. Doing it practically against moving enemies is way different than immobile training dolls. Do a consistent show of you zbsing every match, then I could probably acknowledge you more than a ***.

| Adventus |

Last edited by Kisaragi; 06-09-2011 at 10:52 PM.

06-09-2011   #9 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
And Kira? Doing in training is easy. Applying in real matches is hard where even the slightest hint of an enemy easily makes you dash and screwing up. There's a reason why ZBS is one of the hardest, if not THE hardest technique to learn. Doing it practically against moving enemies is way different than immobile training dolls.
Pretty much this. I do not have the composure to do this in real matches.

06-09-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

I only can do it in the later half....
1st half there's like one enemy every 90 angles so it fails.

06-09-2011   #11 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of

It doesn't necessarily need to be 90 degrees

even 45 degrees is fine as long as you don't have an enemy in your sight.

| Adventus |

06-09-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

If I do the 45 degree style the input will be sent too slow and fail partially due to my aged laptop.

06-11-2011   #13 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Pretty much this. I do not have the composure to do this in real matches.
seconded.
any retard can do it on a stationary target with 0 pressure.
there's a reason why i didn't want to put in the effort to "learn" it.
Putting the technique into real games and into habit is the hard part.
Also, I do not think ur reasons for ZBS is really explained enough and some of them is misleading.
Video needs real action and uses for what it's mainly teaching. Not this practice mode stuff IMO.

Common good times of when to ZBS:
1. after a spec cancel against another player(doesn't matter who did it). You usually do not use it as a "conjunction" after spec.
2. when you have less boost and cannot afford to move around to dodge a melee (you can get the first hit quite often if you learn the timing)
3. you can bully noobs and fit a quick shot inbetween hits with CERTAIN suits (I remember justice, but i'm not sure, may be patched). For most bots, I believe you can't combo anymore like this. (Combo-ing with ZBS with pure w1 like in this vid is really pointless for most bots because you're just hitting with ur w1 anyway. For those like Epyon, where you can fit more hits by disrupting your chain, you can just MCA)
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

06-11-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

High level ZBS actually is used to fight rocks in meele with scissors or papers to compensate for the lower horizontal boost and get some breathing room.
It's practically suicide if you fail it.
Only fools like me ZBS with a zaku3 BR after a stun and then try to SP, which got SP canceled then meeled after....
I think comboing with ZBS was patched universally seeing as the rifles have a raising motion which delays the recovery now.

06-11-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterWorld of WarcraftTera OnlineRagnarok Online

Exertim is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Exertim
IGN: Exertim

I've always turn slashed by moving my view 40~ degrees to the left or right + up into the air rather than doing such a broad motion like in the OP's video. I find it infinitely faster and it tends to not fail as often.

That being said, the only time I'm able to actually do it with a high amount of success is either after a spec cancel or if both the opponent and I stagger each other at the same time with a melee swing. I guess I just don't have the timing down to intercept people with ZBS that are boosting towards me.

IGN (KR/TW): Exertim

06-11-2011   #16 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
3. you can bully noobs and fit a quick shot inbetween hits with CERTAIN suits (I remember justice, but i'm not sure, may be patched). For most bots, I believe you can't combo anymore like this. (Combo-ing with ZBS with pure w1 like in this vid is really pointless for most bots because you're just hitting with ur w1 anyway. For those like Epyon, where you can fit more hits by disrupting your chain, you can just MCA)
Not to mention this is kinda impractical if you want full damage. From Cybaster's vids, Cybaster rather do mca to boomerang rather than zbs all hits.

| Adventus |

06-11-2011   #17 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

To be honest, the best way to practice this is when you're getting chased by over-aggressive melee users. I zbs when cornered, although I still can't do a 2 vs 1 properly. By luck yes, by true skill no. If 1 vs 1, I can zbs alright but there's no real usage for this in most matches unless you're in a pinch and desperate for a melee counterattack.

Like what melty said, failing is suicide.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

06-11-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

2v1 is quite simple for me mostly but specs will always fly in my face after I hit them with one hit....
I have only one spec cancel and it's near impossible to outrun 2 people so I always get hit with SP....
Though it happens so early I don't have SP yet.

06-11-2011   #19 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

2 vs 1 is tricky, especially if there's 1 more person going after you. I normally break after the 2nd hit (enemies 2nd respawn usually) so specs don't get me.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

06-11-2011   #20 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy

IMO 2v1 is kinda like this

After noting enemy positions, hit one guy once-twice (depending on distance), mca to side or back depending on where the 2nd guy is coming from and catch both of them b/c the second one was about to melee you in the back

during the mca you can check their position and continue similar tactics

bad thing is this is kinda dangerous b/c if you mistcalculate lag ur dead :<

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released