ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Videos & Screenshots (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/)
-   -   0Shift's Videos (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/85748-0shifts-videos.html)

Kisaragi 11-11-2010 11:56 PM

Kisaragi - Excellence videos

Derp compiling my videos

Rock!
Crossbone Gundam

- BS EZ8
http://youtu.be/PrmTWlqEF5o
- Infinite Justice
http://youtu.be/vFxKEYolBHY
- DSHC
http://youtu.be/bV14qVmFAGE
-Blue Destiny Unit 2
YouTube - ‪SDGO - RX-79BD-2 Blue Destiny Unit 2‬‏
-Tallgeese III
YouTube - ‪SDGO - OZ-00MS2B Tallgeese III‬‏

Scissors!
Strike Freedom

I have a small amount of papers...
AR Duel

I no longer need criticism. These vids are for enjoyment and the feelings captured in the vid, just like as it should be. If you have complaints about "DURR POOR BOOST MANAGEMENT", do enlighten me to how you keep your boost to nigh infinite. I prioritize taking someone out over boost management.

StrykerX 11-12-2010 12:36 AM

lol u has SF?

Seim 11-12-2010 12:36 AM

picture perfect second game on T3 :>

and people need to learn to shoot like you did in T3. Many people expose themselves too much when they dont need to at all.

Kisaragi 11-12-2010 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrykerX (Post 1395699)
lol u has SF?

Yes for 3 days

Asuna 11-12-2010 12:51 AM

Ok I'll comment on the strike freedom video:

0:11 - 1:14 I saw you attack like once or twice, but was it necessary to make a giant loop to that mountain? You also made some changes between mode 1 and mode 2.
1:57 - 1:59 Smart movement, makes shooting you harder.
2:24 Inevitable death. Ball just saw you as a free kill.
3:13 - 3:17 Shooting at buildings is uh... could have waited for the enemies to come out from behind it.
3:30 - 3:33 ^same as above. I get the fact Reload Up makes this negligible about wasting bullets, but still.
4:00 - 4:03 Your teammates really like to spread out and unfortunately you got stalked by a dsh and a gn arms type e

Overall I can say... :

1. You're not abusing N-Jammer (Not saying you have too)
2. You can check this Strike Freedom video: YouTube - SDGO SD Gundam X2OA-01 Strike Freedom BY E.M.W.S 小‹…’ I'm trying to copy his style as well. Only thing is this player hugs mode 2 more.

If I have anything more to say I'll say it later, getting late here.

Also I liked the T3 Video~

One question how many qq packs did it take you to get SF? Just curious.

Edit: nvm I read jk.

Kisaragi 11-12-2010 01:22 AM

Please read my post again. Carefully. Hint: Words can be masked with white font and I don't spend money If you don't get it, the SF is a rental and the paint is because I don't want that particular paint so waste it

Also yeah, in the sf second match, I made a mistake by letting my sides open to dsh attack

but I was lucky I successfully zbs'd that gne ._.

Role 11-12-2010 04:28 AM

Hexi saw my SF yesterday. I abused N-jammer like a *** and usually stay in mode 2 than mode 1. I think he only got me in his melee twice, once b/c i was cocky and thought I could out melee his SRC. Nice T3 vids o.o

It also helped b/c the SF was at OC6 :no1:

zgmfx19a 11-12-2010 06:54 AM

Really impressive T3 play.

LiLMewmew 11-12-2010 10:34 AM

On your SF video, I see you rely on Auto Lockon key to use your beam rifles =p
And you rely too much on long range mode. That mode does weak damage. You should just stick with R mode 99% of the time.

nyejyh 11-12-2010 11:34 AM

Tallgeese III:
Most of your w2 shots miss in the beginning of first match. Try to make each one count and make them all land for full effect of TG3's power.

SF:
Same story. I noticed your small guns accuracy is better than the big guns in general. The timing is different with large beam guns...
Near the end of second match, your small guns misses a lot when the enemy was below you. My guess is you have auto-lock on and that tends to make it miss. When creating distance between yourself and enemy is not possible, let go of auto-lock and go manual with zook. (you did that a bit later).

Also, I noticed the operator getting in the way. Apparently your game screen has been made larger than the intended size. Put in the "widescreen = 1" or something (look up the resolutions in the guides). It should solve that problem and realign everything that is messing up your screen.

Hope that helps.

Kisaragi 11-12-2010 05:32 PM

I dont really care about the operator getting in way, because I did fullscreen just because I keep pressing outside of the window in windowed mode which usually costs me a lot of matches

And on shots, I do admit I have bad judgment on distance and taking account of obstacles ._.

sapphirearcz 11-13-2010 01:22 AM

I believe when you are doing concealed shots with T3, you tend to miss.. its normal..if u can hit 100% with conceal you be godlike >< but overall not bad gameplay ^^

my main purpose : can i please have your song name for the T3 video? XD

Kisaragi 11-13-2010 01:29 AM

Its in the vid description at youtube = =

Metamorphose by Asriel

Seim 11-13-2010 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sapphirearcz (Post 1396588)
I believe when you are doing concealed shots with T3, you tend to miss.. its normal..if u can hit 100% with conceal you be godlike >< but overall not bad gameplay ^^

my main purpose : can i please have your song name for the T3 video? XD

I have again and again tried to teach that to fellow english speaking players but only a select few actually listened :<
same with the whip.

Kisaragi 11-18-2010 05:54 AM

Updated with Blue Destiny 2 gameplay.

Crimsonred 11-18-2010 06:30 AM

Awesome BD2 gameplay, and nice showcasing of ZBS counter against nataku

Kisaragi 11-18-2010 06:39 AM

more like lolluck

i srsly lucked out zbs in the first match :py35:

Role 11-18-2010 06:44 AM

You didn't record the games I carried you. :sob:

You so mean. Soo so mean. Like Hexi.

Kenshiro 11-18-2010 06:47 AM

I wasn't too appreciative of the Tallgeese 3 video at first, but after watching it again, I can now see how nice the gameplay video is. Tallgeese in itself is a brutal machine, but when combined with the player's skills, you just took the game in the video for yourself.

Kudos to you Shift, I love the video. Gonna download the SF vid next.

nyejyh 11-19-2010 01:50 PM

BD2 near the end is hilarious, nice melee.

I notice your shots hitting more accurately now (although not too sure cuz they're not big guns that I pointed out awhile ago).