ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Videos & Screenshots

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (14) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-31-2012   #381 (permalink)
DoX
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Facebook Fan

DoX is on a distinguished road
IGN: SDoXX / DoX
Class: B.R.S/W.R.S
Guild: Refuge/En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by xConvict
BLACK ROCK SHOOTER!
Share me your masterpiece Dox? : D
*coughSEAhangar*cough

THE FINAL GAME BEGINS
MY SDGO CHANNEL(Ongoing)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-04-2012   #382 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CrimsonDawn is on a distinguished road
IGN: ?????
Class: ?????
Level: ?????
Guild: ?????
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX
Tutorial(mods please put this with the link to file in a new thread):

1. The .exe is a self-extracting archive, set the path to anywhere you like.
2. Start the program by going into the folder in which you extracted the program, and open "Sdolmain.EXE"
*You should hear Haro sounds when it opens*

3. Click on the SECOND button from the top, it will ask you to find the SDGO directory (whatever folder that has the GPackData.zpk, as the whole process revolves around this file).

4. After setting the game directory, click on the THIRD button from top.
*it will ask for another directory*

5. Set the second directory to the folder in which you store the TXRS and SDRS folders(basically, a folder that only contains the operator files).
6. Click on the FOURTH button from the top for preview, FIFTH button for sound preview(for any message window that pops up, just click "ok").

7. SEVENTH button from the top is for installing the operator by packing it into the GPackData.zpk.

8. After clicking on the seventh button from the top, it will have a dialog window that says "First time using this program, wait 10 minutes" and begins to make a backup of your files.

9. A dos window will pop up at the same time with another window with the "ok" button on it, DO NOT CLICK... I repeat, DO NOT CLICK ON IT UNTIL THE DOS WINDOW CLOSES ITSELF!!! Otherwise your game file will mess up and your PC self-destructs.

10. After the backing-up of files, just keep waiting until the second dos window (which unpacks the GPackData.zpk and repacks it with your Operator file in it) disappears.
*at the end of the re-packing, the dos window will ask you some questions... just type "y" and press enter for all of them.*

11. Enjoy your new Operator.

12. The fifth button from bottom is for making Operators, click on it and you will see something like "副官E", the E indicates operator E. The one on top left corner is default operator. You will have to import images and sounds (a list at bottom is provided, you can change all sounds of the operator). I am not 100% sure on how to use this so just make the operator with other guides, then put everything in a folder instead.

13. The 4th button from bottom is for deleting custom operator.
14. last three buttons links to chinese websites for MS data, Improvement pack(like operators, bgm, bg, effects) download, and download old version, respectively.

TO RETURN THE GAME TO NORMAL CONDITION FOR UPDATING(failure to do so will result in failed update):
Open one of the new .bat files made under your game directory and it will finish the work by itself while you wait and maybe watch a episode of anime or two (I highly recommend re-visiting some older gundam series).
Errr guys...since no one answers my question...and I found the previous tutorial of the sdol program...my problem is in step #5...(the one with the red text I edited) I cant seem to find the files it is looking for...I tried to click every folder in my SDGO SEA folder...and nothing happens...any clue for this one??

04-04-2012   #383 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman
Guild: Vanguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDawn
Errr guys...since no one answers my question...and I found the previous tutorial of the sdol program...my problem is in step #5...(the one with the red text I edited) I cant seem to find the files it is looking for...I tried to click every folder in my SDGO SEA folder...and nothing happens...any clue for this one??
that tell u the place for UR files not game files (the operator,menu,graphics w.e u want to mod in the game file.)

04-05-2012   #384 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

I tried to click all folders and I cant find them...via using the sdol program or looking on all folders...dunno what specific location the files are...where can I find the location on my folder? for example...C:\SD Gundam SEA\ "??"(whats the next folder to find these TXRS and SDRS folders?)

04-05-2012   #385 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDawn
I tried to click all folders and I cant find them...via using the sdol program or looking on all folders...dunno what specific location the files are...where can I find the location on my folder? for example...C:\SD Gundam SEA\ "??"(whats the next folder to find these TXRS and SDRS folders?)
hmm they are ur files u choose the location when u download/make them so it should be somewhere in ur computer lol ( u should put the folder in desktop with a special name like ur name or something)

04-05-2012   #386 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

He doesn't understand the process, so let's break it down:

The GPackData files contain all of the game's graphic and sound info. It is sealed into the Gpackdata.

The TXRS And SDRS are the graphics and sound, respectively.

The Default TXRS is zipped inside Gpackdata.

When you download/make a custom OP, you have 1 .txr file for the image and a series of Sdrs files for sound. This you obtain by yourself.

What is done is:
1. The GPackData is unzipped, making an approx. 6 gB file with the uncompressed data. This will contain the Txrs and Sdrs folders that the GAME uses.
2. The txrs and sdrs files for the CUSTOM OP are pasted into corresponding folders with appropriate names, replacing the original tracks.
3. The massive folder is re-zipped into a new GPackData file pair.
4. Make the names match.
5. Keep the old ones for patching.

Find and use Sdgundamext.exe and the unpack and repack utilities instead of SDOL. They must be in the same folder.
For Win7 the folder must be on desktop.
Use google to find sdgundamext.exe
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

04-07-2012   #387 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
He doesn't understand the process, so let's break it down:

The GPackData files contain all of the game's graphic and sound info. It is sealed into the Gpackdata.

The TXRS And SDRS are the graphics and sound, respectively.

The Default TXRS is zipped inside Gpackdata.

When you download/make a custom OP, you have 1 .txr file for the image and a series of Sdrs files for sound. This you obtain by yourself.

What is done is:
1. The GPackData is unzipped, making an approx. 6 gB file with the uncompressed data. This will contain the Txrs and Sdrs folders that the GAME uses.
2. The txrs and sdrs files for the CUSTOM OP are pasted into corresponding folders with appropriate names, replacing the original tracks.
3. The massive folder is re-zipped into a new GPackData file pair.
4. Make the names match.
5. Keep the old ones for patching.

Find and use Sdgundamext.exe and the unpack and repack utilities instead of SDOL. They must be in the same folder.
For Win7 the folder must be on desktop.
Use google to find sdgundamext.exe
I see...thanks! I'll try to use this guide...I'll see if I can do it successfully...

04-07-2012   #388 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

feldtgrace is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up About the custom operator sound

How do i edit the custom operator sound? As in which folder in SDGO_Temp? Pls help me i really want it. Thanks

04-07-2012   #389 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

.sdrs folder
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

04-07-2012   #390 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

feldtgrace is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up SDGO Custom operator sound

But there is 962 file which 1 is for the basic operator voice? tks:

04-14-2012   #391 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

UselessBugger is on a distinguished road
Default custom operator sound

I need help in changing the sound of other operators such as operator C

04-23-2012   #392 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

demongod is on a distinguished road

really thank you for the tutorial in changing the custom operator....
and sorry to bump the thread but I just want to ask
is there still no how to make our own custom operator??
I don't understand in using the sdolmain program which used chinese words I guess?
can someone help??
thx before~

04-23-2012   #393 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

#READ#
SDOL IS (ALMOST) WORTHLESS
Requesting locked thread because this info needs to be updated. Badly. Gonna make new one; remind me.

GG TW

05-10-2012   #394 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Rith is on a distinguished road
IGN: TW Rith / KR rithophen
Class: Poring lu_lime

Guys anyone have Op type L's template?

ebullient future that I seek someday, so I believe.

06-03-2012   #395 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

ein69 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX
They are.

You need to register from here: 漫猫SD敢达,SD敢达全机体资料,SD敢达下 载,高达,GUNDAM,最新SD敢达视频 - 漫猫SD敢达站 and activate by trying to login in the forum with the same account/password.

You can upload it, I am busy trying out different Operators(made by players on that forum).

^Yes, it works.

The character is Sora, from the new anime series this season: Yosuga no Sora. the operator pack also came with voices. MOE!!!
Still looking for this.. The website apparently doesn't have this thread anymore. Anyone have it? If so, can someone email it to me, or at least tell me where to get it or other custom operators?

06-06-2012   #396 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Angry

Guys does anyone have a Lacus Clyne, Shinn Asuka or Athrun Zala Operator? I'm gladly to accept via E-mail also...just any of the 3 ones with these guys =/

or is there still a stable working site that can still get some custom operators...other sites and forums are down.

NVM since no one replies or any response, problem solved...I found a source where I could get some custom pilots...

Last edited by CrimsonDawn; 06-07-2012 at 04:34 AM.

12-06-2012   #397 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Einsils is on a distinguished road

are there any new modding installer like SDOL or the 1,2,3 modding tool used by a youtuber to mod tw? i cant seem to use that 1,2,3 modding tool now. after i've finish the final step and open sdgo tw, suddenly the nurse (error) pop out.

12-09-2012   #398 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

mahouko is on a distinguished road

Its been quite some time. But I have a question about sdgundamext.

For some reason when i try to unpack the files it only unpacks ansr files. this happened for any of you? I was able to do it before but now that i come back and tried it again this happpens and I cant access the files anymore. I have the updated sdgo and everything

12-14-2012   #399 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Screenshot of the Week Winner

setsuko has a little shameless behaviour in the past
IGN: Setsuko
Level: Brigadier General
Guild: LoliMoe

the unpacking code contained in the program is outdated , get a new one

Last edited by setsuko; 12-14-2012 at 02:10 AM.

01-16-2013   #400 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker
Awards Facebook Fan

Dyrean is on a distinguished road

Hello I'm new here can anyone share the official japan operator voice
thank you and more power ^_^