ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Videos & Screenshots (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/)
-   -   [Video] AR Duel - Instant Snipe (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/55156-video-ar-duel-instant-snipe.html)

Blizt 08-17-2009 11:48 PM

[Video] AR Duel - Instant Snipe

Saw this video just a few minutes ago :P

I was quite impressed by it that I decided to share it with others, and here it is:

If you're watching this, best to just to focus on his Instant Snipe; I know that even if you mastered it well, you don't need to use it every time your weapon 3 is reloaded.

I mean if I was his teammate, I'd probably still be a bit pissed having him constantly knocking enemy down when I'm trying to melee or something -.- (how'd I know he was doing Instant Snipe?!)

...I wonder when I can use Instant Snipe like that with my AR Duel, I can still have problem just with still enemy, yet this guy can even Instant Snipe the moving enemy...oh god Orz

Small note from the guy:

he said that AR Duel is good for Instant Snipe, but it doesn't mean that's the only thing for AR Duel, it doesn't mean that you must use Instant Snipe with it, though...still I wanna try it o_o

Source: link

EDIT: WTF!? I think I just saw Kira being in the video (2nd part, check tab menu, Wing I think?) as well!! @_@ "NuKira" wasn't it...?

crazyhealer 08-18-2009 12:03 AM

Never thought sniping could be done in this way. Feel like playing SDGO again. ><

@ Blitz: Yeah i saw that too. My eyes shift to it instantly when i saw an english name.

Seim 08-18-2009 12:06 AM

Nu! u lost to a sniper in Egate! SHAME

RacerX 08-18-2009 12:07 AM

It is quite impressive, and stuff like this takes a smooth running computer+lots of practice^_^

If a mod sees this would they be able to transfer this to the below thread:

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...ad-mk-3-a.html

This is just to save too many duplicate threads about similar topics

crazyhealer 08-18-2009 12:10 AM

Shouldn't they move it here? http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...on-thread.html

Blizt 08-18-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RacerX (Post 940601)
It is quite impressive, and stuff like this takes a smooth running computer+lots of practice^_^

If a mod sees this would they be able to transfer this to the below thread:

http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/sd-g...ad-mk-3-a.html

This is just to save too many duplicate threads about similar topics

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazyhealer (Post 940604)

Oh yeah...dam it, I forgot I should put this to either of those 2 topics D: (idiot...Orz)

I shall be more careful next time :py06:

RacerX 08-18-2009 12:15 AM

Na, because during that time that thread was made there was sniper discussions in both of those threads, and to save confusion we moved discussion from the sniper thread to the paper thread, so to keep it consistant it is just easier for it to be in the paper thread.

No problems Blizt, but thats why having 1 thread just makes it easier for people to look up info :P

IonCannon 08-18-2009 12:26 AM

how i wish there is a macro to make this simple for noobs like me :(

Seim 08-18-2009 12:34 AM

he chooses when to snipe like a nuub though
i mean CMON 3v1 and he thinks that his one snipe does more damage
whadda noob :<

Blizt 08-18-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seim (Post 940621)
he chooses when to snipe like a nuub though
i mean CMON 3v1 and he thinks that his one snipe does more damage
whadda noob :<

The guy said he's also making the video for his clan advertisement, I guess that's why he did so many Instant Snipe than playing it properly.

Didn't you read that to just focus on his skill? I think this is more of a Instant Snipe tutorial/example than a video telling you how to use sniper suit :S

Seim 08-18-2009 12:46 AM

i read it ._.
but i still wanna say he sniped like a noob cause he ignores his teammates and just goes snipe happy

Remember guyzzz dont do it just cause u cannnn =O
and dont do it like its your only option ._.

Dread 08-18-2009 02:59 AM

i wish i can do that stupid keyboard on other computer never felt right...

weissritter 08-18-2009 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IonCannon (Post 940612)
how i wish there is a macro to make this simple for noobs like me :(

I am pretty sure there is one. You need a gaming mouse tho

Ryuma 08-18-2009 08:45 AM

time to cap a Duel Gundam. >.>

NekoMaO 08-18-2009 08:59 AM

JEALOUS MODE ON : well, i can do that as well.
JEALOUS MODE OFF : hmm, that is a good skill to learn.

Marisa 08-18-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BliztForever (Post 940585)
Saw this video just a few minutes ago :P

I was quite impressed by it that I decided to share it with others, and here it is:

If you're watching this, best to just to focus on his Instant Snipe; I know that even if you mastered it well, you don't need to use it every time your weapon 3 is reloaded.

I mean if I was his teammate, I'd probably still be a bit pissed having him constantly knocking enemy down when I'm trying to melee or something -.- (how'd I know he was doing Instant Snipe?!)

...I wonder when I can use Instant Snipe like that with my AR Duel, I can still have problem just with still enemy, yet this guy can even Instant Snipe the moving enemy...oh god Orz

Small note from the guy:

he said that AR Duel is good for Instant Snipe, but it doesn't mean that's the only thing for AR Duel, it doesn't mean that you must use Instant Snipe with it, though...still I wanna try it o_o

Source: link

EDIT: WTF!? I think I just saw Kira being in the video (2nd part, check tab menu, Wing I think?) as well!! @_@ "NuKira" wasn't it...?

I don't recall fighting a AR Duel with that color :py25: but yes I did fight him.

Also I didn't know he sniped me like that. I guess I didn't watch my damage. Orz I was low on hp.

danieljm 08-20-2009 06:15 PM

lol instant snipe. Is it something like pressing left click just while the scoping animation is going on?
I never snipe without scope unless enemy is like in front of me. this technique is great on my guntank lol.
I've done jump scope every now and then it seems to hit easier sometimes. but this guy just stay on ground and keep hitting @_@ i dunno how to do that...also my laptop is quite slow =.=

Marisa 08-20-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danieljm (Post 944640)
lol instant snipe. Is it something like pressing left click just while the scoping animation is going on?
I never snipe without scope unless enemy is like in front of me. this technique is great on my guntank lol.
I've done jump scope every now and then it seems to hit easier sometimes. but this guy just stay on ground and keep hitting @_@ i dunno how to do that...also my laptop is quite slow =.=

It's not pressing clicking while the scoping animation is on. What it is is ze is just auto-aim, jump (fast), scope, fire. That's all it takes ze. It's pretty easy after you do it the first 1-20 times.

Vartio 08-20-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReimuHakurei (Post 944643)
It's not pressing clicking while the scoping animation is on. What it is is ze is just auto-aim, jump (fast), scope, fire. That's all it takes ze. It's pretty easy after you do it the first 1-20 times.

To clarify, you need sniper skill, or else the zoom takes a bit longer, hence it isn't 'instant'. This was something mentioned on another forum, so thought this point might be a bit more helpful. There's a reason it's mentioned mostly with AR duel.

uchihaxavi 08-20-2009 07:51 PM

Lots of practice. Impressive. :)