ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Videos & Screenshots (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/)
-   -   MMOG Clan's Memorable Moment (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/50676-mmog-clans-memorable-moment.html)

Blizt 06-26-2009 09:45 PM

MMOG Clan's Memorable Moment
 
Making topic first so there's no multiple thread, I will edit the content later, if any had participated in those funny game, post ur picture up and I will organize them together in the 1st post =P

Games we have played, if I missed any somebody tell me the missed one:

- Training MS only
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...626_204423.jpg

This video's quality is quite poor...I will try to improve it and re-upload it some other day :/


- Zaku (or zaku head) only

- Sniper weapon 3 only

- Melee only

- Paper melee only

- UC theme

- SEED theme

- all Apu + 1 psyco + item bun = making tower
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...626_214913.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...626_214936.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...626_215002.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...626_215002.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...626_215037.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...626_215037.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...626_215037.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...626_215037.jpg
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...626_215233.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...g?t=1246081639

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...slau/tower.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4.../burgerall.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...au/burger2.jpg

Marisa 06-26-2009 10:37 PM

Family
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...g?t=1246081639
http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/j...626_235335.jpg
MY FATHER!?
RIPPING APART!
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...g?t=1246081734
Very scary!
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...g?t=1246081789
What's going to power the lazer!?
SHOOP DA WHOOP?

Can't wait for Blitz's video! :O

sbhboi 06-26-2009 10:40 PM

OK my Point of View pics:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4.../untitled2.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...slau/tower.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4.../burgerall.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...au/burger2.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...uslau/apsp.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l4...slau/allap.jpg

NekoMaO 06-26-2009 10:47 PM

awww, too bad that i am playing at cyber cafe right now, their system is locked and can't screen shot and post it here.

einyaki 06-26-2009 10:50 PM

This is what happens when u get bored... YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING!

No where to go but down
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...627_011851.jpg

de-colony laser-ation
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...627_012555.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...627_013341.jpg

Dammed Trees are stronger than the buildings. Family of vandals pic
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...627_013926.jpg

IonCannon 06-26-2009 10:54 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/a29lqp.jpg

Blizt 06-26-2009 11:04 PM

uploading video now, probably going to take 7 hours or more ._. ( about 1.3 GB in size D: )

sbhboi 06-26-2009 11:08 PM

Woot thts big !

einyaki 06-26-2009 11:09 PM

worth the wait bud.

RoflKnife 06-26-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BliztForever (Post 877976)
uploading video now, probably going to take 7 hours or more ._. ( about 1.3 GB in size D: )

Uh, did you compress it? (Well I think you did, your first post said 3GB), if so, what format. Cause 3GB to 1 is...... Either really high quality or really shitty compression.

Blizt 06-27-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoflKnife (Post 877989)
Uh, did you compress it? (Well I think you did, your first post said 3GB), if so, what format. Cause 3GB to 1 is...... Either really high quality or really shitty compression.

TBH, I'm not sure, originally the video is 3GB around, I just put it in the Window Movie Maker, added some titles and effect then published it...

If u know the proper way or any tip for making/compressing/uploading video, please share D:
because I could really use the help...*all I know is pretty much shoot it*

P.S. the uploading might take longer than I thought, for some reasons the uploading failed and my firefox was closed, re-uploading it now...

IonCannon 06-27-2009 03:19 AM

use converting program to lower the resolution, you sacrifice quality but uploading is easier
those sdgo videos on youtube mostly are only HQ quality not HD ... quality is decent and watchable

Blizt 06-27-2009 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IonCannon (Post 878143)
use converting program to lower the resolution, you sacrifice quality but uploading is easier
those sdgo videos on youtube mostly are only HQ quality not HD ... quality is decent and watchable

Are there any good and commonly used program I can use?

btw the uploading failed again ._.

Marisa 06-27-2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BliztForever (Post 878430)
Are there any good and commonly used program I can use?

btw the uploading failed again ._.

Free Video Converter - Any Video Converter Free Version - convert video to any formats, avi to MPEG, avi to MP4, flv to MPG
http://www.nchsoftware.com/prism/index.html
http://www.extensoft.com/?p=free_video_converter


Will upload more.

Do you want compressions too?

Blizt 06-27-2009 10:11 AM

yes please D:

Marisa 06-27-2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BliztForever (Post 878501)
yes please D:

Video Compression Software - Video Compressor for Compressing AVI, MPEG, WMV, etc Video Files

That's for some reason all I could fine....

Here's a tutorial if you don't use software.

Video Compression Tutorial

Blizt 06-27-2009 11:12 AM

Thanks for the help Kira :O
I will try those out to make better quality video in the future

now the video is uploaded and good to go, but the quality is really kinda bad...please bear it with me...
(Once I learned the proper way to compress & publish in the right format, I will try to re-upload the video)


EDIT: btw...this time I only used Window's Movie Maker to make and publish the video, I really have no idea why a 3GB video can be published it into like 116 MB...and more weirdly is that the quality looks decent on my computer, but once it's on youtube, it sucks like hell :/

Marisa 06-27-2009 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BliztForever (Post 878579)
Thanks for the help Kira :O
I will try those out to make better quality video in the future

now the video is uploaded and good to go, but the quality is really kinda bad...please bear it with me...
(Once I learned the proper way to compress & publish in the right format, I will try to re-upload the video)


EDIT: btw...this time I only used Window's Movie Maker to make and publish the video, I really have no idea why a 3GB video can be published it into like 116 MB...and more weirdly is that the quality looks decent on my computer, but once it's on youtube, it sucks like hell :/

Np but, what recording software do you use?

Metty 06-27-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BliztForever (Post 878579)
Thanks for the help Kira :O
I will try those out to make better quality video in the future

now the video is uploaded and good to go, but the quality is really kinda bad...please bear it with me...
(Once I learned the proper way to compress & publish in the right format, I will try to re-upload the video)


EDIT: btw...this time I only used Window's Movie Maker to make and publish the video, I really have no idea why a 3GB video can be published it into like 116 MB...and more weirdly is that the quality looks decent on my computer, but once it's on youtube, it sucks like hell :/

That's because youtube makes videos compress again if I remember right, setting it to HD mode when watching should make it look a bit better.

Blizt 06-27-2009 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strumfuryx (Post 878590)
Np but, what recording software do you use?

I used Fraps 2.9.8 :O
I will try out those programs u gave me when I'm making another video next time =]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metty (Post 878592)
That's because youtube makes videos compress again if I remember right, setting it to HD mode when watching should make it look a bit better.

I see...well that video doesn't have a HQ nor HD button, and some ppl's computer might have problem running it in HD mode (for instance my old computer...it doesn't want to go smoothly)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.