ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Videos & Screenshots

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-30-2009   #1 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt
Default [Video] 5 new Gundam W MS from the newest #36 all-A-rank gacha

Those who visited the Chinese game forum much probably saw this already, but anyway I'm posting them here to share =]

*I haven't finished watching all of them to be honest XD*

Gundam Deathscythe Hell (A rank)

Gundam Heavyarms Kai (A rank)

Altron Gundam (A rank)
*currently missing a youtube version*
you can go here (non-youtube version)

Gundam Sandrock Kai (A rank)

Wing Gundam Zero (AR rank)

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-30-2009   #2 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

HaxD64 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to HaxD64
IGN: HaxD64

Yeah, the wing suits are all already on KSDGO, they had their own special gachapon machine if I'm remembering right... cost something harsh to roll, but that's just cause you got an A rank suit guarenteed. <_<

Hope they come to TW client soon, I wanna roll a Deathscythe just to take pics and make my wing-loving friend envious. XD

04-30-2009   #3 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

We still have to wait for the B rank Machines to come first containing the normal heavyarms/deathsythe...etc(Gacha machine #20 I think) before we could think about #36....
I like to be optimistic, but it will probably be 6 months till these actually come...

However heavyarms seems good! (Loves non-beam rifle units)

04-30-2009   #4 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Reviews based on videos:

Deathscythe Hell
Deathscythe needs to be fixed. Its melee combo is three hits and from what I can tell not that great damage wise seeing as the third hit knocks down. Deathscythe Hells third weapon temporary invisibility, attack up, agility up, and defence down.

A and B rank Sandrock
The B rank Sandrock is also ungodly sluggish compared to a Kampfer from the time that I played on it for a few hours however its skills were somewhat decent. The A rank one lost its ability to attach its shotels (name of its melee weapon) to its shield for a powerful attack and still seems sluggish as well as having in my opinion at least inferior skills to the B rank. The player of it was horrible and stayed at range too much instead of showing its melee. Would of personally preferred this version of Sandrock: http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/katoki/xxxg-01sr.jpg

Heavyarms
Heavyarms seems pretty solid from the video, nice reload on the main gun, decent range. Couldn't really see the range on the third weapon however. Also would of liked to see how well it performs with its melee.

Wing Zero AR Rank
Being a rock type was a bit of a surprise. Its melee seems to be of decent speed on par with most rocks. Disappointed that its first skill is guard instead of crit/+speed/+damage etc. The Neo-bird mode was a big disappointment seeing as it uses its vulcans while transformed instead of its buster rifles. Melee combo is five hits before knockdown.

Shenlong and Altron
Looks solid, same thing about first skill as with the Wing Zero. However Altron appears to be the first viable A rank upgrade for Kampfer rock type users who enjoy a semi-ranged semi-melee third weapon such as the chain mine. Altrons main melee is five hits before knockdown and is quite fast. The Shenlong is pretty much the same as Altron however it has the anti paper knockdown skill as well as melee crit. It also has a secondary weapon with knockdown (melee) and its flamethrowers which operate like the Kampfer chain mine. A possible sidegrade for Kampfer users.

Epyon (from different video)
Rock suit with decent melee, however just as with Altron and Wing Zero its first skill is guard and second skill is the Zero system. Epyon however carries no ranged weapons only its beam saber and two different versions of its heat whip. Its second weapon appears to be the main weapon for comboing with its normal melee and inflicts boost down while the third weapon can also be combo'd with as well it has the secondary effect of reload
down. When transformed it has one attack which is melee and knocks down its target. Another possible upgrade for Kampfer lovers. Epyons main melee is five hits before knockdown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX

However heavyarms seems good! (Loves non-beam rifle units)
From videos all three Heavyarms use a beam gatling cannon. However it reloads as fast as a normal ballistic weapon. The BR Heavyarms only difference from its B rank counterpart is it has homing missiles for its third weapon.
The skills and weapon load-outs for the three Heavyarms are as follows:
B Rank Heavyarms
Weapons
Swiss knife, beam gatling, gatling
Skills
Guard, Fortress B (that defense skill with the white aura), melee special.
BR Rank Heavyarms
Weapons
Swiss knife, beam gatling, homing missiles.
Skills
Latent potential, Defense command (blue group buff), aoe special attack.
A Rank Heavyarms
Weapons
Swiss knife, dual beam gatling cannons, chest vulcans.
Skills
Reload up, defense command, beam special.

Also that suit in I think it was the Deathscythe video with the pyramid around it looked retarded as hell.
And now after typing all of this and watching all these bloody videos I'm going to go watch Endless Waltz and BAWWWWW over how they didn't put the OVA version of Heavyarms into SDGO.
Pops special edition dvd into pc

Last edited by Metty; 04-30-2009 at 06:52 PM.

05-01-2009   #5 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

From the information i got, the gacha costs 14.8k

05-01-2009   #6 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

yea thats correct. Its pretty cheap IMO

05-01-2009   #7 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Yup they are all decent units and the points to gacha is less than a construction plan to build one=)
And sorry I didnt realise the dual gatling gun was laser. I looked at the weapon tap and saw the bullets and assumed it was ballistic. But yeah from the graphics it did look like a rapid fire beam attack!

Quote:
Also that suit in I think it was the Deathscythe video with the pyramid around it looked retarded as hell.
That i believe would be Nu Gundam XD

Last edited by RacerX; 05-01-2009 at 08:59 PM.

05-02-2009   #8 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

For those interested according to people I've been speaking to(they play KR) Deathscythe Hells melee combo can kill both Calamity and Tallgeese III from behind. However seeing as its only three hits I'm guessing its after the cloak becomes active since it increases attack power.

Last edited by Metty; 05-02-2009 at 04:03 AM.

05-04-2009   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

darkness27 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to darkness27
IGN: taiwan- 暗殺&
Level: captain

pretty sweet! I wonder when it comes to the taiwan version?

05-04-2009   #10 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness27
pretty sweet! I wonder when it comes to the taiwan version?
Right now, it's Gacha #19.
Last patch gave us Gacha #16, 17, 18, 19.

So, assuming this pattern is right, then the next few patches will be like:
Patch #1: 20, 21, 22, 23
Patch #2: 24, 25, 26, 27
Patch #3: 28, 29, 30, 31
Patch #4: 32, 33, 34, 35
Patch #5: 36

Also note that TW didn't really update since forever, so probably one patch is like what? 3-4 months?

x_________x;;

05-05-2009   #11 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

1 patch = 1 month

05-05-2009   #12 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold

TW got a lot to catch up...
i meant A LOT

05-05-2009   #13 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
From the information i got, the gacha costs 14.8k

Just for confirmation purposes.

05-05-2009   #14 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

maybe im colourblind but the heavyarm in that gacha has 2 different shades for eyes? One's yellow and one's green O.O
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

05-05-2009   #15 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games

^ Thats normal its because of the mask Trowa wore in the circus he had it put onto his Gundam as well.

05-05-2009   #16 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

didnt he put that on the endless waltz version?
not on the space modified one in the TV series?

Anyway, I think heavyarm BR isnt as great as u may think...since its a paper unit... I think Heavyarms B rank and Heavyarms A rank fit better as they're both scissors. I don't think just because a unit is loaded with homing missles makes it a good paper unit... Having a mid range for 2nd and 3rd weap is pretty bad for a paper unit... One such unit is the Blue frame = =

05-05-2009   #17 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games

I like the A rank more because 2x dual beam gatling guns + fast reload = hax. XD

05-06-2009   #18 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
didnt he put that on the endless waltz version?
not on the space modified one in the TV series?

Anyway, I think heavyarm BR isnt as great as u may think...since its a paper unit... I think Heavyarms B rank and Heavyarms A rank fit better as they're both scissors. I don't think just because a unit is loaded with homing missles makes it a good paper unit... Having a mid range for 2nd and 3rd weap is pretty bad for a paper unit... One such unit is the Blue frame = =
blue frame being a such hax paper unit, i love it 8D

05-07-2009   #19 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

yes, i like blue frame too....
I like killing it since its food.

Mid range paper units lets scissors spot u too easily. If they get in ur face, ur done...Thats why heavyarms BR isnt very good

05-07-2009   #20 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
yes, i like blue frame too....
I like killing it since its food.
lol, they are food to me as well, so easy to kill them compare to the sword strike..
OMG, angry mod of sword strike coming straight for me...
*run*