ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Videos & Screenshots

Loong - The Power of the Dragon
Looking for a new MMO?

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-18-2009   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Arcsaber will become famous soon enough
Default Hilarious and unusual stuff

We should use this thread to post funny moments in game e.g. images of super lag.... >.> Blizt (dedicating this to you!) XD

KR IGN: SDArcsaber Blue Locked
TW IGN: Arcsaber - Meh

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-19-2009   #2 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Alright here's one interesting picture I took today...

Title: Nobody survived (XDDD)

It's not too rare to have Draw as the result in Normal mode...but this...is just so funny lol...

Here's another memorable moment -w-

Title: Haha you fell...rofl

You can't see it from the picture, but this was a picture taken when me and roflknife played Random Mode together, I broke the floor twice...and he fell twice~
(RoflKnif: you break the floor didn't you!)
(Me: this is so funny xD)

Last edited by Blizt; 04-19-2009 at 11:47 PM.

04-19-2009   #3 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

it was like that throughout the whole match after my Duel AR used SA

OMG.. SHOOTING FROM THE ASS

Insert: " Guys, i need some privacy...i need to....you know"
it was like again throughout the whole match

04-23-2009   #4 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Ok. This is what I meant by making money.

Our first loss was because of an idiot giving out points like mad even though he was using a decent MS and had ok rank. Then after around 20 wins, our tie came from a psycho, hyakushiki, apsalus group while our own group had 2 snipers and 1 rock... in other words, should've been a loss for us. Then after 15 wins was our second loss... 2 noob rocks that I just let in were getting pwned bad by the other team's rocks. It was stupid. I made +15points that round and we still lost = =...

Yes, I am sorta picky about who I let in... But thats how u win and make money =/
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-23-2009   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mcdull is on a distinguished road

haha wow!! let me in on some games =D!

i usually have a hard time finding a decent team so i stick to 8 ppl random rooms :'(.. sob

04-23-2009   #6 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Getting nothing but garbage suits from gacha its hilariously funny to spend 70k to get a Psycho and get nothing but useless C ranks, spend 20k on Kampfer and get C ranks and then spend 15k on Shining and still get C ranks.

04-23-2009   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Mcdull is on a distinguished road

haha wow @_@ i havent spent anything near 70k... but i think im giving up on the idea of rolling an A rank. Im just going to gacha for grunts and craft them from now on =(

04-23-2009   #8 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

no, don't. Metty is just one of those hoboes that never gets anything =O
You get one per 15-25k on average. Sometimes in 3 or 4 rolls! =) u never know

04-23-2009   #9 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Regular

wolfzero66 is on a distinguished road

i dont even roll for A ranks, i prefer making them if i really want one, custom 3 A ranks are better than custom 2 lol

04-23-2009   #10 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future

Meh trying to get suits for crafting my Shining instead... I got everything I needed on the first roll except the GM Sniper Custom. 7 rolls no luck..

04-23-2009   #11 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Ok. This is what I meant by making money.

Our first loss was because of an idiot giving out points like mad even though he was using a decent MS and had ok rank. Then after around 20 wins, our tie came from a psycho, hyakushiki, apsalus group while our own group had 2 snipers and 1 rock... in other words, should've been a loss for us. Then after 15 wins was our second loss... 2 noob rocks that I just let in were getting pwned bad by the other team's rocks. It was stupid. I made +15points that round and we still lost = =...

Yes, I am sorta picky about who I let in... But thats how u win and make money =/
You only make 70G more for winning, so if the time it takes for you to get a decent team takes longer than around 1:30 min (Assuming it's a 5 min game), then you're losing money.

If you REALLY want to make pure money, grab some friends, play PvP RANDOM on Death Match. Death Matches end usually within 3 minutes, and you don't need to waste money to recharge suits. Or you can normal PvP if you're really picky about what suits you use, or if you have some god like / broken suit. (HI FIN FUNNELS, HI MAs, HI C4 C RANKS!)

04-23-2009   #12 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflKnife
You only make 70G more for winning, so if the time it takes for you to get a decent team takes longer than around 1:30 min (Assuming it's a 5 min game), then you're losing money.

If you REALLY want to make pure money, grab some friends, play PvP RANDOM on Death Match. Death Matches end usually within 3 minutes, and you don't need to waste money to recharge suits. Or you can normal PvP if you're really picky about what suits you use, or if you have some god like / broken suit. (HI FIN FUNNELS, HI MAs, HI C4 C RANKS!)
1v1 random DM rofl?

04-23-2009   #13 (permalink)
Planeswalker
ggFTW Star
Games
ElswordDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon Nest
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerPervert Award

RoflKnife has disabled reputation

And we can make it even faster if we just trade wins! OH BOY!

04-23-2009   #14 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

04-23-2009   #15 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
That was the point...

04-23-2009   #16 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metty
Meh trying to get suits for crafting my Shining instead... I got everything I needed on the first roll except the GM Sniper Custom. 7 rolls no luck..
ur
suppose to get that at the very easy mission

04-23-2009   #17 (permalink)
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
Awards MoM Award

I never did.

04-23-2009   #18 (permalink)
Booger face
Games

I hate deathmatch. C units usually own that...I stay away.
trading wins takes longer than u think... plus takes the fun away from the game
and getting a good team together usually takes 2 or 3 games = = since I kick ppl thats just giving out points and getting very little themselves. I also kick ppl who dont listen to the sniper rules.

04-23-2009   #19 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

then do it now

04-23-2009   #20 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

RacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the roughRacerX is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Excately that..together with something that I find completely boring but very quick in earning money....

Anyone heard of Diving? People will probably see a massive amount of rooms saying 'Dive123!!!', 'QuickDive!' I went in one the other day and finally realised what they meant by that....

Basically its a 4v4 deathmatch on the space maps where teams just take turns suiciding off the cliff =/ I was kinda noob though and didnt know that you cant all be dead until under 3 mins is left on the clock...so I just suicided and got no exp or money

But if you just want exp points+money, do not have skill to win any pvp matches, just want to afk for 2mins then jump to your death...then this is the best way to earn money+exp. For me though I got bored after 2 rounds and left the room