ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Videos & Screenshots

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-08-2010   #581 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

A'ight now, don't go blowing things out of proportion.

Sure he wasted time and Cyclops, but so did I. And highly prolly most of you guys too. For one, in a way, I wasted some people's time and resources (Nek0, Weis, Merc, Ryu, the mission gang.), when they can spend doing better things. But no, you guys go out of the way to help people. The act sounds selfish, yes, but isn't it the same for other people too? I can be considered selfish just for wanting ReGZ and BS 2nd L and bother other guildies to help.

Chiaki got his reward, the RFP plans. It was his choice what to do with it. Let him bask in his stupidity and lemme do the maths for you, the recharge for suits in like 3 hours already exceeds 900Gs if its not OC3, thus, Chiaki had his loss too.

Who are you guys to judge? It was his plans, he decides what to do with it. So was Weis' and merc's choice to do with their time, suspend their help. Weis, merc and ryu were kind enough to sacrifice their time, so its only fair they decide what to do now.

Helping others with mission is not an obligation, its voluntary. I'm not defending the guy, rather, doing what I think is right.

I can offer help with missions still for one red paint per Ex mission. Dorothy: You're a louse, Roger Smith.

| Adventus |

Last edited by Kisaragi; 02-08-2010 at 05:08 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-08-2010   #582 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent

Sure he wasted time and Cyclops, but so did I. And highly prolly most of you guys too. For one, in a way, I wasted some people's time and resources (Nek0, Weis, Merc, Ryu, the mission gang.), when they can spend doing better things. But no, you guys go out of the way to help people. The act sounds selfish, yes, but isn't it the same for other people too? I can be considered selfish just for wanting ReGZ and BS 2nd L and bother other guildies to help.

Chiaki got his reward, the RFP plans. It was his choice what to do with it. Let him bask in his stupidity and lemme do the maths for you, the recharge for suits in like 3 hours already exceeds 900Gs if its not OC3, thus, Chiaki had his loss too.

Who are you guys to judge? It was his plans, he decides what to do with it. So was Weis' and merc's choice to do with their time, suspend their help. Weis, merc and ryu were kind enough to sacrifice their time, so its only fair they decide what to do now.

Helping others with mission is not an obligation, its voluntary. I'm not defending the guy, rather, doing what I think is right.

I can offer help with missions still for one red paint per Ex mission. Dorothy: You're a louse, Roger Smith.
The thing is, Chia asked for help with the intention of deleting the plan, but did he inform anyone about it? If he did, I doubt anyone would help out.

It's not a matter of doing what you want with the rewards. McDull accidentally nuked his GP02, but non of us raged at him.

Chia had a RFP, and EX2 is notorious for the difficulty. Heck, he can just do normal missions and he can earn 900 easily from 3 hours.

About the loss, yes, Chia had his loss, but what about Wei, Ryu and Drkmerc? Who's gonna pay for their loss cause of one person's stupidity?

It's an abuse of trust and our willingness to help. I helped out in mission because I thought people wanted the MS rewards to use it, not to junk it. If it was for 400G or 900G, I wouldn't give a damn.

Basically he just severed all my intentions of helping guild-mates anymore, because I don't know if the rest will do the same thing as well (esp those with low hanger space). It'll probably only be those whom I know deserves my help. Well, that benefits me, and since our guild do have a fair share of people who only requested for help in missions but never bother helping out when I requested for help. All the better anyway.

You've sucked a red paint off me, and you want more? D:

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 02-08-2010 at 08:19 AM.

02-08-2010   #583 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

dekaran is on a distinguished road

surely,wasting clanmate kindness is a fool thing
900 g < RFP
you can collect 900gold more faster in pvp match

02-08-2010   #584 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

the bastard got lucky with a help mission and he ****s it off...i dont know if he diservs i got plenty of quests i need and this ****ing bastard ****s it...!

*edit sorry for my bad languaje im in a bad mood, again i fail to get someone repair 5hv2

02-08-2010   #585 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

drkmerc has a spectacular aura aboutdrkmerc has a spectacular aura about
IGN: dmodwc, drkmerc
Class: アーチャ lt_gunslinger
Level: 中尉
Guild: 破忌追撃部隊

I think my previous statement failed to mention that I'm NOT really mad at all of this...it's actually kinda funny now after 7 hours or so of sleep. It was a waste of time for sure (hell, it easily made it to the top 10 of my "stuff that I did in my life that was a waste of time" list), but I had my suspicions since c3 RFP IS in the Master Gundam Dream Gacha...it was lazy that I didn't make sure what his intentions were.

Though if someone needs help doing quests from now on, they'd better start begging or be on the list of people I can trust.

@ Nek0
<3 Shouko btw. *Tasers Yuuji*

02-08-2010   #586 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkmerc
I think my previous statement failed to mention that I'm NOT really mad at all of this...it's actually kinda funny now after 7 hours or so of sleep. It was a waste of time for sure (hell, it easily made it to the top 10 of my "stuff that I did in my life that was a waste of time" list), but I had my suspicions since c3 RFP IS in the Master Gundam Dream Gacha...it was lazy that I didn't make sure what his intentions were.

Though if someone needs help doing quests from now on, they'd better start begging or be on the list of people I can trust.

@ Nek0
Well, I am not angry as well, since I am not affected, but it does piss me off thinking shit happens.

And of course, I think hard about who I help for missions now.

@Drkmerc
I am crazy about Shouko now. *-*

02-08-2010   #587 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

whutimpulse will become famous soon enough
IGN: 神之光&
Guild: Cruentus

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkmerc

@ Nek0
Am I in the list?

02-08-2010   #588 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent

Thank you shift and everyone.

As I say it again, I am not mad either, nor really rage mode whatever.

I didn't had much sleep last night.

Your right he can do whatever he want with it.

But I'll just make a small note to myself.

My charity will only be made available to those who I know will give it to good use and not waste it.
Because if I am spending my time and resource on it, I want it to be used in a meaningful way, not going down the toilet bowl.

So if you want my help, I'll simply ask 2 questions.

Are you going to use it in a "meaningful" way?

The answer will be checked against my book, if passes, then you will receive my help.

If question 1 fails.

Then I'll ask question 2 which is, do you have an alternative MS (such as Training MS A or B)?

If you do, well there is no need to do the mission, you have it already, be happy with it.

02-08-2010   #589 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

whutimpulse will become famous soon enough
IGN: 神之光&
Guild: Cruentus

Hmmm.

02-08-2010   #590 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

^ i sense little nurse will pay all of them a little visit

02-08-2010   #591 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

SetsunaFSeiei has a spectacular aura aboutSetsunaFSeiei has a spectacular aura about
IGN: GNExia0
Class: Rock,scissor,paper lt_guardian
Guild: 東月西陽

yea if all spam their funnels.Funnel wars

02-09-2010   #592 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

This image is not mine, I found it in baha/tw forum that I couldn't help lol-ing about it

Is...this Wing Zero in docking mode having resupply or something? XD

02-10-2010   #593 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Someone spent more than Mew...
that's something new..
100 Storage Page..
無敵鋼彈台~強力再臨 悲慘的200抽結果 - SD鋼彈討論區 - 遊戲戰紀討論區

02-10-2010   #594 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

lightblade55 is on a distinguished road
IGN: 18879785

wow... whats he gonna do with all those?

02-10-2010   #595 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Amazing... he organized it too. Mine are like everywhere.

02-10-2010   #596 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

TMoody is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblade55
wow... whats he gonna do with all those?
The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny Gundam Edition?

Spoiler!

02-10-2010   #597 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Today when I was doing EX10, when we got to the part where you gotta take out 4 Guntank parts, for some reasons one of them seems to have a invisible barrier around it (wasn't lag either, other 3 were destroyed just fine).

Me and other 3 WZC couldn't hit it at all, and just waited there for the mission to end

*it may be hard to see from pictures, but the barrier were like 2-3 ms's length that surround the Guntank part*

02-10-2010   #598 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

blackinu is on a distinguished road

I think the real question is WHY IS YOUR HP SO LOW

02-10-2010   #599 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

I think it was because during that time I was talking on a phone for a bit
(sure got a lot of phone call this afternoon -_-)

btw I even died in the 1st stage for a few time because of lag or something (normally shouldn't died at all), somehow I'm down to like 5-10% HP but my Fortress was still not activated then got killed off (happened to another Psyco too)

02-12-2010   #600 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Mew is EPIC FAIL.

Last edited by LiLMewmew; 02-12-2010 at 12:35 AM.