ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Videos & Screenshots

Iris Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Iris Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
01-29-2010   #561 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
Since I'm no 00 fan, so I have no idea what this is about.
Here's a penguin with a carrot on top of her head.

i'll explain it, in 00s1(first season) Setsuna said he was gundam so, his mobile suit was Exia(pronunciations is different and may be said Ecu-shia or Ex-Shia)
so it says he's an "EX" "Shi'a" so... get it?

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-29-2010   #562 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

What's an Ex-shia?

01-29-2010   #563 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Ryuma is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ryuma

Quote:
What's an Ex-shia?
ex means former.
->shi'a muslim god believer

ex-shi'a= Exia
Exia = Gundam
therefore, Setsuna F. Seiei is a Gundam

01-29-2010   #564 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

blackinu is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartio
Sadly if I remember, that isn't even an "Awkward translation", lol. He was referring to diving into his head.

Oh fail Demotivationals, how bad must you be?
Spoiler!

cause this is loosely related to the discussion, I even tried getting the pg-13 version for NuKira <_<

01-29-2010   #565 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

lolz fill my hole.......

01-30-2010   #566 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackinu
Spoiler!

cause this is loosely related to the discussion, I even tried getting the pg-13 version for NuKira <_<
LOL @ the last frame.

01-30-2010   #567 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation

Quote:
Since I'm no 00 fan, so I have no idea what this is about.
Here's a penguin with a carrot on top of her head.

Ex-Shi'A
Exia
Pronounce both Quick.

02-07-2010   #568 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Today the funniest thing happened.

Me, ryu, drk helped chia to do EX2 because he said he really wanted the Red frame powered plan.

So we were like alright we will help him since he talks about it every single clan chat. He always ask people just so he can complete his missions and only do just that.

Then we ended up spending over 3 hours and I used over 20 Cyclops on the mission. While at times he would just knock down the last unit needed to be killed to complete the mission when drk offered to disconnect = =;

Once we finally passed the mission...

He went to inform us that he deleted the red frame powered plan just so he can get 900G.

We all went ....

Here are two buttons, Kick / Stay. You decide.

02-07-2010   #569 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

drkmerc has a spectacular aura aboutdrkmerc has a spectacular aura about
IGN: dmodwc, drkmerc
Class: アーチャ lt_gunslinger
Level: 中尉
Guild: 破忌追撃部隊

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter

He went to inform us that he deleted the red frame powered plan just so he can get 900G.

We all went ....
Narrator : ...and from that day forth, Drkmerc vowed never to do community service ever again in any shape and form... The End

Last edited by drkmerc; 02-07-2010 at 10:51 PM.

02-07-2010   #570 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

blackinu is on a distinguished road

...in the end it is sorta your fault because you should have known that Chiaki already had RFP =_=

02-07-2010   #571 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

i remember "somebody" asking to do ex1 80kill zaku then i told him to just buy the 8k plan.... the answer was a short NO

02-07-2010   #572 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
...in the end it is sorta your fault because you should have known that Chiaki already had RFP =_=
and we learn that our clan mate will be this way. Therefore, my personal community service will cease in any shape or form until further notice.

I still remember how hard I worked with Dull, drk and ryu for my BS Qubeley plan and gotten it. Although I have the unit, I still keep the plan as a token of appreciation of teamwork and friendship.

Atleast I know who my EX9 buddies are.

Last edited by weissritter; 02-07-2010 at 10:35 PM.

02-07-2010   #573 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Ryuma is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ryuma

Quote:
oh ok...so the next time someone needs to do a quest, we will ask them for a list of all their suits that they have... every damn time. But honestly, the s*** that chia pulled its just unforgivable.

02-07-2010   #574 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

three letters..
"lol"

02-07-2010   #575 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

We all know chiaki isn't the brightest bulb in the clan

his logic sector of the brain is kinda fried :S

| Adventus |

02-07-2010   #576 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

gmpilot is on a distinguished road

I'm glad I'm too lazy for missions and so am useless at community service.

02-07-2010   #577 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

And good thing I've done it all, and I'm a louse so I won't do without payments 8D

| Adventus |

02-08-2010   #578 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Today the funniest thing happened.

Me, ryu, drk helped chia to do EX2 because he said he really wanted the Red frame powered plan.

So we were like alright we will help him since he talks about it every single clan chat. He always ask people just so he can complete his missions and only do just that.

Then we ended up spending over 3 hours and I used over 20 Cyclops on the mission. While at times he would just knock down the last unit needed to be killed to complete the mission when drk offered to disconnect = =;

We all went ....

Here are two buttons, Kick / Stay. You decide.
First thing came to my mind: GTFO

To be honest, I'm a little mad now even though I wasn't in it, but seriously, how stupid and selfish can a person be =_=
(try posting it on baha, I bet even some of the tw there would be sooo~ surprised)

You're too kind weis, if I were you, I would probably just rage-kick him out of clan lol (be temp or perm)

02-08-2010   #579 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
and we learn that our clan mate will be this way. Therefore, my personal community service will cease in any shape or form until further notice.

Atleast I know who my EX9 buddies are.
What about me when I need help? I must be the next person in guild that offers the most number of "useful" helps for missions after you... ;-;

But wow, that's... a LOL stuff. How many times did you guys do the mission? For all you know, the recharge cost already exceeds the 900 bucks he got... = =

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 02-08-2010 at 06:57 AM.

02-08-2010   #580 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
First thing came to my mind: GTFO

To be honest, I'm a little mad now even though I wasn't in it, but seriously, how stupid and selfish can a person be =_=
(try posting it on baha, I bet even some of the tw there would be sooo~ surprised)

You're too kind weis, if I were you, I would probably just rage-kick him out of clan lol (be temp or perm)
I second. This is hurting EVERYONE in the clan. I say just ban his ass off and let him live on his own. This is the most stupid, most redundant, most pathetic and rude thing anyone could do. He wasted others real life money, he wasted others time, and for what, LITERALLY NOTHING.

Everyone else is now suffering because the Help for Quests has been Indefinitely suspended. This has me raging in so many ways I would do things normally illegal just to get at this *insert long string of censors*!!!!!