ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community


Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Videos & Screenshots

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

7.4

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-08-2013   #41 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
AmuroRay's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: lost in action
Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)
AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvary
No way someone here cares?
No wan here cares?
That.......well played, well played
__________________
 
Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-11-2013   #42 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
pkemr4's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 366
iTrader: (0)
pkemr4 is on a distinguished road
IGN: NA: joshirosama
Level: 99
Guild: Oldtypes
Default

http://shop.sdgo.ogplanet.com/gashapon.og
beware the rates are shitty as ****. the price is going up the next day.

LET IT SOAK IN
__________________
SDGO NA IGN: joshirosama
SDGO KR IGN: Ristelle
SDGO TW IGN: joshirosama
 
12-11-2013   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Jaygrazer's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterStar Wars: The Old RepublicLego UniverseTera Online
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In The Bat Cave
Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)
Jaygrazer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Jaygrazer
IGN: (NA)Jaygrazer
Level: Double Diamond
Guild: (NA)Fallen Angels
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkemr4
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online
beware the rates are shitty as ****. the price is going up the next day.

LET IT SOAK IN
As much as I try not to bash on NA publicly here, this is just god awful what they've done.
__________________
My Top Units
00 Quant - Infinite Justice Gundam - F91 - Sinanju - Destiny - Johnny Ridden Zaku II - Age-1 Normal - Gundam Kyrios - Exia Repair II
 
12-11-2013   #44 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Bng422's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada & Hong Kong
Posts: 4,071
iTrader: (0)
Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)
Default

Sooooo what's so bad about it?

Certainly the prizes are a lot better than they were like a year ago... At least you have the CHANCE to get something good.
__________________
00 Qan[T]
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15
 
12-11-2013   #45 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Jaygrazer's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterStar Wars: The Old RepublicLego UniverseTera Online
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In The Bat Cave
Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)
Jaygrazer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Jaygrazer
IGN: (NA)Jaygrazer
Level: Double Diamond
Guild: (NA)Fallen Angels
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bng422
Sooooo what's so bad about it?

Certainly the prizes are a lot better than they were like a year ago... At least you have the CHANCE to get something good.
As of now units have a 16.36% chance to drop, items 83.64%

Jay mad bear, Jay gonna smash.
__________________
My Top Units
00 Quant - Infinite Justice Gundam - F91 - Sinanju - Destiny - Johnny Ridden Zaku II - Age-1 Normal - Gundam Kyrios - Exia Repair II
 
12-11-2013   #46 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Bng422's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada & Hong Kong
Posts: 4,071
iTrader: (0)
Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygrazer
As of now units have a 16.36% chance to drop, items 83.64%

Jay mad bear, Jay gonna smash.
Jay become the Hulk o,,O

And that's some godly rates there l0l.
__________________
00 Qan[T]
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15
 
12-25-2013   #47 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Jaygrazer's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterStar Wars: The Old RepublicLego UniverseTera Online
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In The Bat Cave
Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)
Jaygrazer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Jaygrazer
IGN: (NA)Jaygrazer
Level: Double Diamond
Guild: (NA)Fallen Angels
Default

I call this piece, "Soma's Psychoframe."

Lovely.
__________________
My Top Units
00 Quant - Infinite Justice Gundam - F91 - Sinanju - Destiny - Johnny Ridden Zaku II - Age-1 Normal - Gundam Kyrios - Exia Repair II
 
12-29-2013   #48 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
AmuroRay's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: lost in action
Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)
AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds
Default

Dead with a little HP left...


I don't know why but i think having 777 points is strange.
__________________
 
12-29-2013   #49 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 911
iTrader: (0)
gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman
Guild: Vanguard
Default

>BrightBall
 
01-13-2014   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
pkemr4's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 366
iTrader: (0)
pkemr4 is on a distinguished road
IGN: NA: joshirosama
Level: 99
Guild: Oldtypes
Default



woah....
__________________
SDGO NA IGN: joshirosama
SDGO KR IGN: Ristelle
SDGO TW IGN: joshirosama
 
01-13-2014   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Jaygrazer's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterStar Wars: The Old RepublicLego UniverseTera Online
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In The Bat Cave
Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)
Jaygrazer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Jaygrazer
IGN: (NA)Jaygrazer
Level: Double Diamond
Guild: (NA)Fallen Angels
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkemr4

woah....
Mapception at it's finest.
__________________
My Top Units
00 Quant - Infinite Justice Gundam - F91 - Sinanju - Destiny - Johnny Ridden Zaku II - Age-1 Normal - Gundam Kyrios - Exia Repair II
 
01-28-2014   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
pkemr4's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 366
iTrader: (0)
pkemr4 is on a distinguished road
IGN: NA: joshirosama
Level: 99
Guild: Oldtypes
Default



__________________
SDGO NA IGN: joshirosama
SDGO KR IGN: Ristelle
SDGO TW IGN: joshirosama
 
02-25-2014   #53 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Xerra's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterEden EternalLa TalePhantasy Star Online 2
Awards Facebook Fan
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 164
iTrader: (0)
Xerra is on a distinguished road
IGN: mikhaelcivic
Class: Close-Range / Mid-Range
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: I.V.
Default

This thread is dead. Let me revive it a bit.



This is what an "SR-infested room" looks like.
There's usually at least one S or SS in between, but... no. It's an all SR room for the next 6 battles or so.



One of my favorite "purge bug". Fullcloth punching things with it's own bare hands and with it's cloth still intact.
__________________
SDGO (HK) : mikhaelcivic
 
07-12-2014   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 70
iTrader: (0)
qweqw is on a distinguished road
Default

The Scene we all knew


meanwhile in some alternate universe



I remembered that i have seen the zaku destroyed gundam somewhere but it was drawn in the original gundam animation style.
Somehow can't find that image again no matter where i looked for it.Did anyone have that image or know where to find it?
 
3 Weeks Ago   #55 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
RockJuve's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Side 7
Posts: 146
iTrader: (0)
RockJuve is on a distinguished road
IGN: JuveYui
Level: Captain (three silver diamond)
Guild: BravesThrones
Default

much love in kr


__________________
KR server IGN: JuveYui
SEA server IGN: JuveYuy
 
3 Weeks Ago   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
AmuroRay's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: lost in action
Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)
AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds
Default

Yup, he likes you
__________________
 
3 Weeks Ago   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 911
iTrader: (0)
gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman
Guild: Vanguard
Default

woah vis you are playing sea now, will u be active? if so I add you up
 
3 Weeks Ago   #58 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
AmuroRay's Avatar
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAdventure Generation Online
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: lost in action
Posts: 1,360
iTrader: (0)
AmuroRay will become famous soon enough
IGN: atlc0
Class: supporter\cross boner :D
Level: Silver Diamond & Three Silver Diamonds
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman
woah vis you are playing sea now, will u be active? if so I add you up
don't worry, im active now.

until i get a better internet so i can play KR again....and i might need some help with quests every now and then hehehe
__________________

Last edited by AmuroRay; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:39 AM.
 
3 Weeks Ago   #59 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 911
iTrader: (0)
gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman
Guild: Vanguard
Default

lol you should edit whisper thingy I wanted to say hi earlier
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Dragon's Call
Need a new browser game?

Try 

Dragon's Call

Rating:  

7.0
Hide this banner by registering for our community.