ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Videos & Screenshots (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/)
-   -   [NA] Freedom Gundam gameplay & review (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/120464-na-freedom-gundam-gameplay-review.html)

shiningman 01-21-2013 11:02 PM

[NA] Freedom Gundam gameplay & review

This is the first time I make video of the review of sdgo NA. At first, I should explain this video is for testing usage so you don't focus on my performance since I was playing in the beginners' channel. Since I transfer to NA, my controlling is much worse than that when I was playing in KR, HK and TW. Therefore, I choose freedom to be my main unit since it is cool and very easy to use. Even though you know too much of this unit, I still want to explain the weapons of this unit. It is a masterpiece.

Weapons:
Weapon 1, beam sabers, attack 5 times; the attacking speed is quick; the power is strong; the feeling is very smooth. It can fight with the rocks. It's brilliant. Later, the beam sabers' attacking range will be much larger.

Weapon 2, "Lupus" beam rifles, it is more powerful than other beam rifles, but in this unit, its beam rifle is smoother and faster. You can hit the target in almost every amazing angle.

Weapon 3, "xiphias" rail cannons, 4 ammunitions, the power of this is as strong as almost cannons. The launching speed is very fast. It is a ballistic weapon but you don't need to be afraid to use it because it is fast of it reach the target. Even though the range of this is medium, it can still reach the long distanced target. That means its power may not be detected by veteran infighter. One more advantage of this, this weapon is decided to be a ballistic weapon. That means this unit may not be afraid to both I-field and Phase-shift armored units. It improves this unit's completeness.

Skills:
Skill 1, Phase-shift armor, increase defense again all of the ballistic weapons. This is the tradition of Gundam Seed's unit. It is not bad but since beam machines are becoming popular, there is much less people use ballistic weapons. But it is reasonable because freedom is very fantastic that don't give it too helpful skills.

Skill 2, when your HP drops under 50%, dash duration becomes unlimited, this is the thing about this unit. You can shift into your enemy's home or around them, and you just shoot, kill and escape safely. It is fast, exciting, sharp and very fantastic (surely I can't).

It is because this is my first time I make video in NA server, my skills are terrible and I use most of my skills and experience, I still cannot get A+.
1st bout, we have 4S units, the opposite has no S units but we were still inferior because I escaped from my team to chase them that you can see I am not a good team player and my boost controlling is terrible.
2nd bout, no drama, no exciting moments, just for fun.
Sorry for bad playing.

Crimsonred 01-22-2013 12:02 AM

At least it is taken in DM.
That's the only praise I can find.

FonSpark 01-22-2013 03:57 AM

iirc you were a CN/TW/HK Blue star player, so you don't need to hold yourself back when you present yourself.

shiningman 01-22-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FonSpark (Post 1799884)
iirc you were a CN/TW/HK Blue star player, so you don't need to hold yourself back when you present yourself.

I was sergeant in both HK,KR and TW. Some people may think i have played those servers above that my skills will be very good when there's absolutely no guarantee of that whatever because I have stopped playing for a long time and my descendants are much better than me.

Reva 01-22-2013 11:22 AM

I'm not sure where you're going with this thread (video)...

You yourself realize that you opponents were extremely unskilled and you also knew that you put up a substandard performance...

so... what kind of response did you expect from us

iShorty123 01-22-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reva (Post 1799948)
I'm not sure where you're going with this thread (video)...

You yourself realize that you opponents were extremely unskilled and you also knew that you put up a substandard performance...

so... what kind of response did you expect from us

Yeah I kinda saw a C rank gm before i pressed play so, I didn't watch it. Also you just reviewed Freedom 0.0... Which was unnecessary.

Cypher15 01-22-2013 06:45 PM

You control Freedom well, but your team and opponents were beginners, so I can't really say much (not that I'm good enough to provide strong counsel).

It just strikes me as odd that not only was the video recorded in beginner server, but also that you said not to focus on your performance...