ggFTW

ggFTW (http://ggftw.com/forum/)
-   SDGO Videos & Screenshots (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/)
-   -   SDGO Melee Techni (http://ggftw.com/forum/sdgo-videos-screenshots/109481-sdgo-melee-techni.html)

SlinetNight 03-14-2012 05:40 PM

SDGO Melee Techni

New video with Sword Implus

These videos are for the people like play Melee
I will make the english sub when i have time

For the people who wanna learn

KEY---Front: E Back: S Left: A Righ: F Weapon1: W Weapon 2: R Weapon 3: D
These are the main key, u can deiced the others. The bad thing is these key only can use in Melee, if u play other match, u can change back to your old key.

LiLMewmew 03-14-2012 06:22 PM

Never knew SS works in left movement, right movement, and even backwards O_O;;
I thought it was only forwards xD

iShorty123 03-14-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLMewmew (Post 1692099)

0.o Really?

StrykerX 03-14-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLMewmew (Post 1692099)

impossibru....mew mew doesnt know it. my world is crumbling down:py57:

KanonoXlove 03-14-2012 07:10 PM

........... even I didn`t know that .............

Strikegundam 03-14-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrykerX (Post 1692108)

even i don't know that...

Mr20090526 03-14-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StrykerX (Post 1692108)

im not sure if i know this move either.... mca ss always boost front for me.... thanks for sharing the vids.... hope i can ss like that with rocknanju..

SereneSky 03-14-2012 08:14 PM

Never knew of side SS-ing. So essentially from what I see is that it's another method of reactive maneuvering/counter when combined with zbs?

KanonoXlove 03-15-2012 05:26 AM

Hehehe , I guess quite a lot of us only knew the style of SS/MCA with front boosting XD

Crimsonred 03-15-2012 06:05 AM

Uhhh....
Really?
I thought Ao spread it around like mad....
Or AS zeta players would know that = =.

Leongz 03-15-2012 03:58 PM

Just my opinion, I believe that SS-ing sideways (to the left or right) have limited uses.

Its more of an evasive skill than a lock/catch enemy technique. Imagine, you're SS-ing sideways meaning, on your screen, you're not facing any enemy. What are you going to do if you're not facing an enemy ? Take shots from him and not melee him ? Perhaps... At best, this Sideway-SS is mainly used for dodging and climbing at the same time. At least, that is what I believe.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong. :py62:

SlinetNight 03-15-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leongz (Post 1692539)
Just my opinion, I believe that SS-ing sideways (to the left or right) have limited uses.

Its more of an evasive skill than a lock/catch enemy technique. Imagine, you're SS-ing sideways meaning, on your screen, you're not facing any enemy. What are you going to do if you're not facing an enemy ? Take shots from him and not melee him ? Perhaps... At best, this Sideway-SS is mainly used for dodging and climbing at the same time. At least, that is what I believe.

Please do correct me if I'm wrong. :py62:

Thanks for your comment, actually u r kind of right. But maybe u missundersand me, canuse this video is talking about a melee match. I never use it in death or other match.XD cause the keys are too complicated,maybe some people can do that(some crazy guys). and i dont invent this kind of SS, i learn from the video too. And i dont really agree the name of this kind of move, cause sideway SS are not real SS, the real SS just works for front. But the inventer called it 4 way SS(translate from ChineseXD), so i use this name to respect him. In conclusion, 4 way SS make you pro in melee match, and we dont know how it works in shooting match so far.(hope u can understand my english lol):py31:

iShorty123 03-15-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crimsonred (Post 1692311)
Uhhh....
Really?
I thought Ao spread it around like mad....
Or AS zeta players would know that = =.

No playing any suit... Ive realized it the first week i learned it D:

Leongz 03-15-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlinetNight (Post 1692587)
Thanks for your comment, actually u r kind of right. But maybe u missundersand me, canuse this video is talking about a melee match. I never use it in death or other match.XD cause the keys are too complicated,maybe some people can do that(some crazy guys). and i dont invent this kind of SS, i learn from the video too. And i dont really agree the name of this kind of move, cause sideway SS are not real SS, the real SS just works for front. But the inventer called it 4 way SS(translate from ChineseXD), so i use this name to respect him. In conclusion, 4 way SS make you pro in melee match, and we dont know how it works in shooting match so far.(hope u can understand my english lol):py31:

Nah, no misunderstanding here.
I know its a technique and I got your message.
I only gave my opinion about the sideway-SS since people might be thinking of whether or not to use sideway-SS in other types of matches as a melee technique.
That is all.

tehprognoob 03-17-2012 09:06 AM

Side SS is useful o_o

You use it to shoot. Like Freedom and AS zeta with great ranged and quick melee. Side dash to fire a shot

beef1218 03-17-2012 09:34 AM

First of all, SlinetNight you are really good at melee skills. These are very good videos.

About the side SS, I can't do it very well due to my key setting limitation. Usually what I do in battle is 4 hit melee then side dash to enemy's back and shoot. I can see that side SS can be useful when combined with zbs in melee. (shown in your videos)

I don't quite understand the 3rd video. Can you explain it more? I do see some weird position shifting stuff. (is it the forbidden SS?)

By the way, how could you have 2 sets of key settings? One for melee, one for normal matches? How can you possibly get used to both???

StrykerX 03-17-2012 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beef1218 (Post 1693113)
First of all, SlinetNight you are really good at melee skills. These are very good videos.

About the side SS, I can't do it very well because of my key settings kinda prevent me from doing it. Usually what I do in battle is 4 hit melee then side dash to enemy's back and shoot.

I don't quite understand the 3rd video. Can you explain it more? I do see some weird position shifting stuff. (is it the forbidden SS?)

By the way, how could you have 2 sets of key settings? One for melee, one for normal matches? How can you possibly get used to both???

he is a natural. born with a mouse on his right hand and a keyboard on his left.

SlinetNight 03-17-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beef1218 (Post 1693113)

About the side SS, I can't do it very well due to my key setting limitation. Usually what I do in battle is 4 hit melee then side dash to enemy's back and shoot. I can see that side SS can be useful when combined with zbs in melee. (shown in your videos)

Thanks for ur comment, and thanks for ur information about side SS in the normal match.
For the third video, yea i used the forbidden SS. But in the video, the player name Dee was so lag, and u can see he move a lot after i hit him. Maybe u talk about this.And the US sever is very bad.(i play in US sever now)
i dont know what people think about that, cause many people said that was a bug. But i take a long time to learn this so in my opinion, i think it is one kind of technique.
The last thing is yes, i have two sets of key. i use the old one play normal match and this one for melee.its not hard because the one for melee was i learned after. but now i wanna learn how to use this in normal match, hope i can get use to it.

Bng422 03-18-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tehprognoob (Post 1693101)
Side SS is useful o_o

You use it to shoot. Like Freedom and AS zeta with great ranged and quick melee. Side dash to fire a shot

SS shooting is just slightly faster than your regular boost left/right after each shot technique.

SS shooting is a bit complicated to learn and not necessarily too useful; the technique I said above can get the job done.

mrlon3lyvn 03-18-2012 04:30 AM

The tech is complicated, hard to learn and not quite useful in combat because it need a new setting. But if you can use this in death match, it's really good. Well suited for a zealot. And the vids are awesome.