ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Videos & Screenshots

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-17-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.
Default Practice vids/Critique thread

For those average or test vids that you want criticism on, is all.
I personally have nothing to post so, yea. Narru had one?
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-18-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTera Online

Narru will become famous soon enoughNarru will become famous soon enough
IGN: narru
Level: Dual Silver Diamond
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
For those average or test vids that you want criticism on, is all.
I personally have nothing to post so, yea. Narru had one?
Yeah, had one. Thanks teh.

Was just testing the Bandicam software you guys been using and trying to see if I can do support using AS Kyrios.

Anything I did wrong or should have done so, just say it out, no worries.

09-18-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narru
Yeah, had one. Thanks teh.

Was just testing the Bandicam software you guys been using and trying to see if I can do support using AS Kyrios.

Anything I did wrong or should have done so, just say it out, no worries.

More of them supporting you, then you supporting them.
Not many major mistakes, other than at the end where you tried to save the virtue by killing the amatsu incomplete, which ended up getting the mina custom to meele you and almost kill you.

09-18-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Treat missiles with caution for their short horizontal range. They fly long, but much of that distance is upwards.
Lead with BMG. You waste less ammo/effort following the target, which can move pretty fast--faster than autolock can follow if you are autolocking. (Poor resolution on my phone. Cannot see if you are, but it looks like it, the way your shots trailed the Gouf in a straight line.)

So for the missiles, get really close. So instead of rushing in MS mode, you could have gone MA, rushed to the side of the building and sprayed your missiles into the Gouf's back by shooting outwards and curving in (He wasn't looking). Otherwise, fine video.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

09-18-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
More of them supporting you, then you supporting them.
Not many major mistakes, other than at the end where you tried to save the virtue by killing the amatsu incomplete, which ended up getting the mina custom to meele you and almost kill you.
>.<
Thought I was doing the supporting part but fail to realise it's my teammates supporting me instead and yeah I agree that the end part was a big mistake, should have focus on killing that mina custom before aimming for amatsu incomplete.

Quote:
Treat missiles with caution for their short horizontal range. They fly long, but much of that distance is upwards.
Lead with BMG. You waste less ammo/effort following the target, which can move pretty fast--faster than autolock can follow if you are autolocking. (Poor resolution on my phone. Cannot see if you are, but it looks like it, the way your shots trailed the Gouf in a straight line.)

So for the missiles, get really close. So instead of rushing in MS mode, you could have gone MA, rushed to the side of the building and sprayed your missiles into the Gouf's back by shooting outwards and curving in (He wasn't looking). Otherwise, fine video.
Yes you are right, was autolocking.

Thanks for the advice, I will learn to use the MA mode more often for rushing and will take note of the vertical firing range of the MA mode's w1 since I find myself hitting the roof with the w1 at times when I use ASK(yrios).

09-18-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sapphirearcz is on a distinguished road
IGN: xArczx
Level: Pew Pew~
Guild: A LAWS

just think of me playing, and u will play better

09-18-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphirearcz
just think of me playing, and u will play better
F U! During that video capturing, only saw you PM me "wan grind?", you must be the cause for my major mistakes. XD

09-18-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

sapphirearcz is on a distinguished road
IGN: xArczx
Level: Pew Pew~
Guild: A LAWS

i apologise, it must be the stress you trying to imitate my kira yamato moves that cause those major mistakes~
I APOLOGISE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ narru chan

09-18-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ShanaMia will become famous soon enough

TBH, there weren't very large issues with your gameplay. Aside from improving your grasp of the unit's range, threat analysis, and spatial awareness, it was fine. Near the end where you were going for the Incomplete instead of the Mina, that wasn't the worst decision but if you do that, you should take better advantage of the terrain instead of placing yourself in an easy position to get punished.

And I don't see the whole hardon for manual aim here. As long as you know when auto-lockon is appropriate and when it isn't, just adjust accordingly. Its better to land 4/5 shots with auto-lockon than to land 2/5 with manual. I personally don't manual aim on a beam rifle unless I absolutely have to.

Also somewhat amused that prognoob spent 30 seconds failing to kill a one-shot-till-dead BR Alex and a ~40% Zeta Plus in a stealth suit at close range yesterday. Truly a great source of gameplay advice.

Last edited by ShanaMia; 09-18-2011 at 01:04 PM.

09-18-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanaMia
TBH, there weren't very large issues with your gameplay. Aside from improving your grasp of the unit's range, threat analysis, and spatial awareness, it was fine. Near the end where you were going for the Incomplete instead of the Mina, that wasn't the worst decision but if you do that, you should take better advantage of the terrain instead of placing yourself in an easy position to get punished.

And I don't see the whole hardon for manual aim here. As long as you know when auto-lockon is appropriate and when it isn't, just adjust accordingly. Its better to land 4/5 shots with auto-lockon than to land 2/5 with manual. I personally don't manual aim on a beam rifle unless I absolutely have to.

Also somewhat amused that prognoob spent 30 seconds failing to kill a one-shot-till-dead BR Alex and a ~40% Zeta Plus in a stealth suit at close range yesterday. Truly a great source of gameplay advice.
What?
As far as I remember, he only has a amatsu, the one that shoots and not meele.....
Unless he capped one suddenly, then I understand.
I have not played KR in weeks.
Re posting this cause it seems like nobody looks at that thread.

09-18-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ShanaMia will become famous soon enough

God, that is some ungodly lag you're fighting there. Not sure if the matches are more lopsided due to the other side not being as good, but the gameplay isn't bad. You seem to be relatively passive/conservative with your positioning prior to NT-D, which isn't bad, but is less strong after beam magnum nerfs.

And yes, this was in his scissor Amatsu counting both beam rifle shots and melee attempts, lol.

09-18-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
God, that is some ungodly lag you're fighting there. Not sure if the matches are more lopsided due to the other side not being as good, but the gameplay isn't bad. You seem to be relatively passive/conservative with your positioning prior to NT-D, which isn't bad, but is less strong after beam magnum nerfs.

And yes, this was in his scissor Amatsu counting both beam rifle shots and melee attempts, lol.
It was 2-1 with me in the open and both of you behind cover. Zeta+ kept KDing me and you guys are clearly the superior players. I'm not disputing that. But I can still offer theoretical predictions based on hindsight from games where I could've done better.

As for the unicorn vid, yea. First match, thousand-mile-melee sucks. NTD being a Scissor, he's right not to rush very hard, unless it's HP-DEF OC6 or something with Vet Ranger on. Magnum still has pretty good range. I feel as if I should get one of the Unicorns...

GG TW

09-18-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:

My upload speed is terribly low, which is why people can have seconds on antiflinch and run away form my meele, unless they have low boost.

09-20-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Signum is on a distinguished road

I have to admit that this isn't a practice vid or anything.
I did handpick this one and uploaded it but I thought that if I could get some critique on a game that I thought I did well in, I could improve a lot more.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Signum; 09-20-2011 at 02:11 PM.

09-20-2011   #15 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signum
Spoiler!

I have to admit that this isn't a practice vid or anything.
I did handpick this one and uploaded it but I thought that if I could get some critique on a game that I thought I did well in, I could improve a lot more.

Thanks in advance!
Other than that your accuracy with w2 is a bit bad, I don't really see any problem in the video

off-topic:

Though I thought this was in TW because of the UI, then I realized that this is KR? Then I found out the uploaded date of video...=w=+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
What?
As far as I remember, he only has a amatsu, the one that shoots and not meele.....
Unless he capped one suddenly, then I understand.
I have not played KR in weeks.
Re posting this cause it seems like nobody looks at that thread.
I missed your video until I scroll up today...

Well, sorry melty I'm gonna be a bit harsh with you this time :/

In your first match...

Honest, I almost couldn't bear to watch that your accuracy is so bad, and more than often you're wasting ammo (like shooting in the time/spot that's hard or impossible to land a hit, like 0:13 behind the wall).

You HARDLY did anything beneficial for your team in your 1st life, I saw you shoot 10 times before you died, and only 1 shot actually hit!

So, you hit an enemy one time then died! I feel bad for your teammate, because they are like, teamed with a S rank with 1 life only! And it's not even a full life!

During about 0:25 when you tried to avoid that NTD, it's not that big a deal running away to the right, but the problem is you don't necessary need to boost away to that distance that not only you wasted more boost than needed, you almost fell down too. (and to prevent from falling down, you waste more boost...)

Not long after your respawned and you got to the roof, bad idea just trying to boost to the other side right across in the middle!

If the elevator was up, then it's better since you'd have more cover, but it wasn't there. You were lucky that you didn't get hit or KD, especially if u get hit with the later, you'd:

1) drop down to middle part where they still have some time to shoot at you before u get to a cover
2) wasted boost, if that elevator didn't came up, how much boost do u think you'd have after landing?
3) then you need to get up again...using more boost

To be honest, you shouldn't try flying to the other side in the first place getting that close (not long after you got there, see that Arios trying to melee you?); your advantage is the long range, you can definitely try going from the right and shoot as you advance.

And...you missed your SP...

Yes, I know you hit someone, but that someone was an accident wasn't it? You couldn't see him, you don't even know how much HP he's got left...

Maybe he's still at full HP, maybe he's being combo'ed by someone...so really, you hit, but it was kinda a failure.

LAST and IMPORTANT thing for you...

I counted, the whole match -- 11 hits out of 31 shots, that's what you did.
That's like 35%, or 3-4 hits for every 10 shots...

I don't have a NTD myself, but I do have played a A rank Unicorn; instead of using your w2 like standard long range beam, think it more of like a "beam rifle with better range".

If you're pro you don't really need to do what I say, but try shooting the target when they're at least blurry in your vision. You also relied on auto-aim too much, hell, more than often it's like your auto-aim found someone and you will get out of cover to randomly shoot an enemy (sometimes you can't even see them!).

You're giving me a feeling that it's like "I don't really care because I have enough ammo to play around hurhurhur~", it's not a good habit...really.

Try to manual or semi-auto aim the closer the range you get with enemy, you might improve better that way.

I hope you're not too mad...but really, that was one of the worst video I saw this month...

P.S. Several same problem in match 2 and 3, just that it's not as bad as your match 1.

P.S.2 ......I double posted |||Orz (OMG how could I make such mistake!!)

Last edited by Blizt; 09-20-2011 at 03:24 PM.

09-20-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

AixE is on a distinguished road
IGN: ZenoN8
Class: Gorilla lt_knight
Guild: MARZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Other than that your accuracy with w2 is a bit bad, I don't really see any problem in the video

off-topic:

Though I thought this was in TW because of the UI, then I realized that this is KR? Then I found out the uploaded date of video...=w=+

I missed your video until I scroll up today...

Well, sorry melty I'm gonna be a bit harsh with you this time :/

In your first match...

Honest, I almost couldn't bear to watch that your accuracy is so bad, and more than often you're wasting ammo (like shooting in the time/spot that's hard or impossible to land a hit, like 0:13 behind the wall).

You HARDLY did anything beneficial for your team in your 1st life, I saw you shoot 10 times before you died, and only 1 shot actually hit!

So, you hit an enemy one time then died! I feel bad for your teammate, because they are like, teamed with a S rank with 1 life only! And it's not even a full life!

During about 0:25 when you tried to avoid that NTD, it's not that big a deal running away to the right, but the problem is you don't necessary need to boost away to that distance that not only you wasted more boost than needed, you almost fell down too. (and to prevent from falling down, you waste more boost...)

Not long after your respawned and you got to the roof, bad idea just trying to boost to the other side right across in the middle!

If the elevator was up, then it's better since you'd have more cover, but it wasn't there. You were lucky that you didn't get hit or KD, especially if u get hit with the later, you'd:

1) drop down to middle part where they still have some time to shoot at you before u get to a cover
2) wasted boost, if that elevator didn't came up, how much boost do u think you'd have after landing?
3) then you need to get up again...using more boost

To be honest, you shouldn't try flying to the other side in the first place getting that close (not long after you got there, see that Arios trying to melee you?); your advantage is the long range, you can definitely try going from the right and shoot as you advance.

And...you missed your SP...

Yes, I know you hit someone, but that someone was an accident wasn't it? You couldn't see him, you don't even know how much HP he's got left...

Maybe he's still at full HP, maybe he's being combo'ed by someone...so really, you hit, but it was kinda a failure.

LAST and IMPORTANT thing for you...

I counted, the whole match -- 11 hits out of 31 shots, that's what you did.
That's like 35%, or 3-4 hits for every 10 shots...

I don't have a NTD myself, but I do have played a A rank Unicorn; instead of using your w2 like standard long range beam, think it more of like a "beam rifle with better range".

If you're pro you don't really need to do what I say, but try shooting the target when they're at least blurry in your vision. You also relied on auto-aim too much, hell, more than often it's like your auto-aim found someone and you will get out of cover to randomly shoot an enemy (sometimes you can't even see them!).

You're giving me a feeling that it's like "I don't really care because I have enough ammo to play around hurhurhur~", it's not a good habit...really.

Try to manual or semi-auto aim the closer the range you get with enemy, you might improve better that way.

I hope you're not too mad...but really, that was one of the worst video I saw this month...

P.S. Several same problem in match 2 and 3, just that it's not as bad as your match 1.

P.S.2 ......I double posted |||Orz (OMG how could I make such mistake!!)
I believe he was manual aiming the whole match. His hit rate in normal matches are higher.(Well from my experience)

09-20-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

SixDot will become famous soon enough

I like how the one who started this thread is a well known shitty tier player pretending to be a pr0!

EL OH EL!

09-20-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixDot
I like how the one who started this thread is a well known shitty tier player pretending to be a pr0!

EL OH EL!
Quote:
...you guys are clearly the superior players. I'm not disputing that. But I can still offer theoretical predictions based on hindsight from games where I could've done better.
And if you had bothered to read, you would have seen that I have made absolutely zero allusions to being a good player. Now let me ask you a question: if a discussion is started with naught but an invitation to drop by, leave a video, and for others to come by and lay down some opinions and critiques, does it truly take a virtuoso, or can any able mind accomplish beginning such a discussion.

A forum (n. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.) is not an exclusive club for the superbly skilled, but a general place of discussion. I began this topic for the exclusive purpose of providing a place where not-so-polished gameplay may be reviewed, and improvements suggested for the future. Why does that correlate to my own personal skill? This is a place for giving, receiving and evaluating advice. Anyone may do that, for if his opinion be astray from soundness of sense, another will step in and correct it, effecting beneficial ends for all parties involved.

And shall we look at your insightful observations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixDot

EL OH EL!
I wonder, how is that in any way useful to our discussion here?

You are doing nothing but making an ass of yourself.

Of course, I know many people around here share your sentiment. You are right. I am not even an average player. I fail to meet the standards set by this forum and I am an embarrassment to my team, but that's my business, not yours. Keep your scorn to yourself. If anyone disagrees with my post, then feel free to continue heaping insults. I do not feel the need to care. You can stand with me or without.

GG TW

09-20-2011   #19 (permalink)
blf
ggFTW Lurker

blf is on a distinguished road

I like how someone who failed to kill a zero life Alex in GFAmatsu thinks he is in a position to give advice to other people. Even newbies plays better than you.

09-20-2011   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

CurryToa will become famous soon enough

if you know you are bad then sit your ass down and take the criticism. also, don't give advice/opinions/your thoughts on how to play, if you know you are bad.