ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO Videos & Screenshots

Elsword
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Elsword

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-20-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blf
I like how someone who failed to kill a zero life Alex in GFAmatsu thinks he is in a position to give advice to other people. Even newbies plays better than you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurryToa
if you know you are bad then sit your ass down and take the criticism. also, don't give advice/opinions/your thoughts on how to play, if you know you are bad.
What I learn in hindsight, I cannot necessarily apply right away in practice. I fail to see why the theorist must equal the virtuoso.

How is saying "hurr durr you suck" a useful form of criticism, anyway?

Please reread the post. I have never made a statement saying that I refuse good criticism.

Let's see, the original problem was that SixDot did not believe that I should start a thread talking about gameplay, if I'm not a highly skilled player myself. But, re-reading the opening of the thread,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
For those average or test vids that you want criticism on, is all.
I personally have nothing to post so, yea. Narru had one?
it strikes me as very difficult to find anything referring to me being a main leader/contributor to the discussion. All I have done is provide a specific topic where people of better qualifications may comment on videos, and where Narru could move his video (from a thread where it did not toe the topic quite so well) for people* to look at and suggest improvements to. To think about it, if I fix the FPS lag that Fraps induces, I can upload my own here and hopefully benefit from the criticism it is bound to receive. This is a topic that can be used and reused, and left my hands as soon as it was posted.

Footnotes:
* People, as referring to the general population of ggFTW.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 09-21-2011 at 06:02 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-20-2011   #22 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

tehprognoob, you should know that they're just trolling you, just ignore them, or at least take it outside the thread...

And u guys? I don't know tehprognoob's skill level since I never played with him...but even if he's the thread starter, it doesn't mean that he's the only one who can provide feedback...

So please, stop alright?

09-20-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Of course they are. Still, gotta get that beatdown out.

Anyways, back to topic. Back to topic. Ahh yes, where were we?

Oh right, this vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signum

I have to admit that this isn't a practice vid or anything.
I did handpick this one and uploaded it but I thought that if I could get some critique on a game that I thought I did well in, I could improve a lot more.

Thanks in advance!
Can you use Nobel's beam ring like a BB Senshi Ki Sword? It's as flat as Ki Swords and also has splash...but I think less of the hit-through-walls-at-the-corner abilities and it's a bit less...paper-thin.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

Last edited by tehprognoob; 09-20-2011 at 07:07 PM.

09-20-2011   #24 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

By posting that pic is just asking for more...you're on your own, good luck lol

09-20-2011   #25 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Not if we keep on topic .
EDIT: Prudence reigns supreme. I don't want trouble either. Could have finished my work a while ago.

GG TW

09-20-2011   #26 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

OK new people of ggftw, stop jumping on the band wagon and letting those insults go wild

When people give crtiques and such we do it in a fashion where we still have some mutual respect

by saying all these things you're just making yourself look childish

good day and good bye sirs.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

09-20-2011   #27 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

AixE is on a distinguished road
IGN: ZenoN8
Class: Gorilla lt_knight
Guild: MARZ

Just ignore those insults, they are not in the position to give any constructive criticism anyway.

Just a thought: If they ARE really that "Good", post their A game, and we shall see.

09-20-2011   #28 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Oh god, Sixshot attacks again, good stuff.

/eats popcorn

| Adventus |

09-20-2011   #29 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy

^

First guys

read this thread

dont go flaming about the servers etc

its getting on my nerves.

at least TRY to get along as a community guys

if you have problems

stop trying to publicly degrade each other and take it to pm, irc, whatever

i dont want to see this shit

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

09-20-2011   #30 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

SixDot will become famous soon enough

Allright guys lets get back to the main subect and lets comment this video:

Also disable the youtube annotation in order to read the chat it's pretty funny.

How could I say this video is just "SDGO AND HOW TO NOT PLAY IT".

09-20-2011   #31 (permalink)
blf
ggFTW Lurker

blf is on a distinguished road

>Using youtube annotation to filter players names when you can turn off the annotations.
SURE IS GENIUS IF NOT FOR THE FACT THAT YOU CAN ALREADY SEE THE PLAYERS NAMES INGAME.

Also lol at dashing into a building, running out of boost then melee the buildings.

09-20-2011   #32 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Other than that your accuracy with w2 is a bit bad, I don't really see any problem in the video

off-topic:

Though I thought this was in TW because of the UI, then I realized that this is KR? Then I found out the uploaded date of video...=w=+

I missed your video until I scroll up today...

Well, sorry melty I'm gonna be a bit harsh with you this time :/

In your first match...

Honest, I almost couldn't bear to watch that your accuracy is so bad, and more than often you're wasting ammo (like shooting in the time/spot that's hard or impossible to land a hit, like 0:13 behind the wall).

You HARDLY did anything beneficial for your team in your 1st life, I saw you shoot 10 times before you died, and only 1 shot actually hit!

So, you hit an enemy one time then died! I feel bad for your teammate, because they are like, teamed with a S rank with 1 life only! And it's not even a full life!

During about 0:25 when you tried to avoid that NTD, it's not that big a deal running away to the right, but the problem is you don't necessary need to boost away to that distance that not only you wasted more boost than needed, you almost fell down too. (and to prevent from falling down, you waste more boost...)

Not long after your respawned and you got to the roof, bad idea just trying to boost to the other side right across in the middle!

If the elevator was up, then it's better since you'd have more cover, but it wasn't there. You were lucky that you didn't get hit or KD, especially if u get hit with the later, you'd:

1) drop down to middle part where they still have some time to shoot at you before u get to a cover
2) wasted boost, if that elevator didn't came up, how much boost do u think you'd have after landing?
3) then you need to get up again...using more boost

To be honest, you shouldn't try flying to the other side in the first place getting that close (not long after you got there, see that Arios trying to melee you?); your advantage is the long range, you can definitely try going from the right and shoot as you advance.

And...you missed your SP...

Yes, I know you hit someone, but that someone was an accident wasn't it? You couldn't see him, you don't even know how much HP he's got left...

Maybe he's still at full HP, maybe he's being combo'ed by someone...so really, you hit, but it was kinda a failure.

LAST and IMPORTANT thing for you...

I counted, the whole match -- 11 hits out of 31 shots, that's what you did.
That's like 35%, or 3-4 hits for every 10 shots...

I don't have a NTD myself, but I do have played a A rank Unicorn; instead of using your w2 like standard long range beam, think it more of like a "beam rifle with better range".

If you're pro you don't really need to do what I say, but try shooting the target when they're at least blurry in your vision. You also relied on auto-aim too much, hell, more than often it's like your auto-aim found someone and you will get out of cover to randomly shoot an enemy (sometimes you can't even see them!).

You're giving me a feeling that it's like "I don't really care because I have enough ammo to play around hurhurhur~", it's not a good habit...really.

Try to manual or semi-auto aim the closer the range you get with enemy, you might improve better that way.

I hope you're not too mad...but really, that was one of the worst video I saw this month...

P.S. Several same problem in match 2 and 3, just that it's not as bad as your match 1.

P.S.2 ......I double posted |||Orz (OMG how could I make such mistake!!)

Actually 60% of the shots I missed were manual aim, mainly cause my mouse isn't working normally....
The other 40% was really my own fault.
1st match was practically my first round, or second, but I was still trying to get a hold of the suit, and missed manual of wep2 a lot of times...
The SP was intentional though, I was thinking of whether to SP unicorn or that paper I saw by accident, but I rather make one enemy with full health not do anything. If the eZZ wasn't there, then most likely the unicorn could have dodged my SP.
And I'm too used to playing as bait orz, I would make people aim at me for no reason at times....

09-20-2011   #33 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ShanaMia will become famous soon enough

SixShock does not condone the low-level insults coming from this imposter. He hasn't touched SDGO since they removed 6v6 stock from the game. :V

09-20-2011   #34 (permalink)
Polar Bear
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAika OnlineLeague of Legends

Bng422 has a spectacular aura aboutBng422 has a spectacular aura about
IGN: LostTheGame / Bng422 (NA)
Class: Mid-Range
Level: Blue ♦♦♦ / >>> (NA)
Guild: 카르페디엠 (KR) /Vanrawr (NA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixDot
@prognoob: I fail to see why someone like you who have been outplayed by a goddamn zaku trainer can make any good criticism also why don't you join the irc anymore? We can talk there anytime bro, the people there wants to hear from you watcha think about their playstyle! EL OH EL!

@bng and AixE: and you two are? I don't recall you guys from KR please tell me your respectives ign maybe i know you guys. inb4 generic random TW player #1712 and #1716

Also you guys shouldnt delete other people posts, thats rude.
I'm sorry, my KR account got blue locked and I never got the chance to meet you. I should be ashamed of myself.

And I tell you guys to lay off the insults peacefully, and you say this stupid shit?

What a great way to tell people what kind of an ass you are, don'tcha think?

I can turn on my prick mode too. You're not the only one.
Game Count: 3344 Win Percentage: 65.85% Ranking: #15

Last edited by Bng422; 09-20-2011 at 08:28 PM.

09-20-2011   #35 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Actually 60% of the shots I missed were manual aim, mainly cause my mouse isn't working normally....
The other 40% was really my own fault.
1st match was practically my first round, or second, but I was still trying to get a hold of the suit, and missed manual of wep2 a lot of times...
The SP was intentional though, I was thinking of whether to SP unicorn or that paper I saw by accident, but I rather make one enemy with full health not do anything. If the eZZ wasn't there, then most likely the unicorn could have dodged my SP.
And I'm too used to playing as bait orz, I would make people aim at me for no reason at times....
I dunno about your mouse, but then, even if those were manual which I mistook as auto-aim, you should try switching to auto or semi-auto if manual fails?

I didn't know that you just got NTD when you recorded 1st match, but I suppose u got it by mixing? Then you should already have an idea how to use w2 with A rank Unicorn...

And that SP, while what you said about trapping a full HP enemy with SP is not exactly a bad thing, but you do it at the wrong place and time.

Did you notice that after you threw your SP and looked to the right, 2 S rank Scissor including the NTD you didn't kill were ganging on your teammate?

7 seconds, 7 seconds while you do your SP animation, in a 2v1 situation, that NTD could do more potential dmg than you think. If you ignored that eZZ and killed NTD, hey, it's entirely possible that your SRC teammate would also finish off that Arios by the time your SP ended.

Be a bait when you're using C rank or something, don't do it with a S rank >.>

09-20-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
I dunno about your mouse, but then, even if those were manual which I mistook as auto-aim, you should try switching to auto or semi-auto if manual fails?

I didn't know that you just got NTD when you recorded 1st match, but I suppose u got it by mixing? Then you should already have an idea how to use w2 with A rank Unicorn...

And that SP, while what you said about trapping a full HP enemy with SP is not exactly a bad thing, but you do it at the wrong place and time.

Did you notice that after you threw your SP and looked to the right, 2 S rank Scissor including the NTD you didn't kill were ganging on your teammate?

7 seconds, 7 seconds while you do your SP animation, in a 2v1 situation, that NTD could do more potential dmg than you think. If you ignored that eZZ and killed NTD, hey, it's entirely possible that your SRC teammate would also finish off that Arios by the time your SP ended.

Be a bait when you're using C rank or something, don't do it with a S rank >.>
The last time I ever used unicorn was during the unicorn cap, where I used stark jegan waaay more...

To be honest, I have no idea why he wasn't dead after the SP, I mean, 2v1 and the arios was just starting to dash towards him.
Confused...
The thing wrong with my mouse was the right click, which meant no auto aim at all. (happens at the worst times)

09-20-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Signum is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
Of course they are. Still, gotta get that beatdown out.

Anyways, back to topic. Back to topic. Ahh yes, where were we?

Oh right, this vid

Can you use Nobel's beam ring like a BB Senshi Ki Sword? It's as flat as Ki Swords and also has splash...but I think less of the hit-through-walls-at-the-corner abilities and it's a bit less...paper-thin.
Yeah the ring's have a bit of area so they can hit slightly around corners (works great at colony laser). But no splash.

I find that camping and staying in a firefight with Nobel is a pretty bad idea in general though :|

09-20-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signum
Yeah the ring's have a bit of area so they can hit slightly around corners (works great at colony laser). But no splash.

I find that camping and staying in a firefight with Nobel is a pretty bad idea in general though :|
It's better as a rock counter, cause of it's free ZBS.

09-21-2011   #39 (permalink)
Careface™

NotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura aboutNotTanja has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to NotTanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixDot
I've been told not to put down other people on this forum anymore by my new bff modpersonguyslashgirl, so I'll just find something to compliment the video about.

I like that the video is relatively short.

09-21-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotTanja
I've been told not to put down other people on this forum anymore by my new bff modpersonguyslashgirl, so I'll just find something to compliment the video about.

I like that the video is relatively short.
I like the music used.