ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-26-2011   #1 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy
Default [MSoTW][27/06 - 03/07]MS-06F Zaku II - Dozle Zabi Custom

Zaku II – Dozle Zabi Custom

This is one of my favourite B ranked rocks. Its well, dozle, in a zaku painted his colours

Overview
- B rank rock with defensive skills
- Good team player due to aura
- Can play at short-mid range on the battlefield
- EX KOC suit, being replaced by Aps1
- Somewhat slow

Selling points
- High defense
- Control shock weapon with good damage output
- Team Aura
- Good melee reach
- Hilarious spec

Problems often associated with dozle
- Slow melee
- Cannot deal heavy damage at mid-long range

Skills
Defense Command – The team aura: gives a defense increase as well as 20% reload speed up
Dozle’s Pride - Fortress without speed penalty. In other words, it dramatically increases your defence.

These two skills provide alot defensively, however, the problem is that they don’t activate unless dozle has taken alot of damage. Beware of getting one shotted when you have 31% hp @_@.

Weapon Set
Weapon 1: Large Heat Hawk
Dozle’s epic axe. Its melee reach is deceiving, as though its just a 1 handed axe, it has great melee reach. The melee is below average in speed though. However, it still cancels smoothly

Weapon 2: MG
Machine gun, with OK damage. Its 257 x 3, not too great considering some other B ranks like BD2 have rifles that hit 1.3k. However, this weapon is pretty good with its firing rate, so your dps wont be much lower than someone spamming a rifleThis MG is still very viable, and can do significant damage. Imo its a good add on to a suit that appears to be more melee oriented, as it provides another option for players. In fact, you’ll be using this weapon alot! (tbh its the same mg as the zaku II commander, so if your used to that, you wont have any complains about this.) Can also be used to follow up a control shock, though not as effective as BS gouf

Weapon 3: Teh epic axe
Dozle whacks you so hard with his axe that you lose control of your MS! It is a auto zbs weapon with good reach, a fast animation, and high damage. Inflicts control shock! Definately one of the best points of this MS. Also, the use of this in a melee combo causes the hit total to reach 6. In other words, it DOES NOT HAVE ANY KD VALUE

Spec: Dozle grabs his huge axe and smashes the testicles of your enemy. I call this spec broken as it should deal a status effect like "MENTAL TRAUMA" to male targets, while not doing damage to things like SSX

Stats.
Attk: 15.3
Agi: 18.6
Hp: 12.9
Defence: 16.8
Spec: 15.3
Speed: 17.1

Stats are decent.

The most suggested build is FULL DEFENCE. This enhances dozle’s supertankyness, allowing it to survive 2 full combos from god.
There are some people who suggest hp def for the spec def, however, imo this is not needed, as you shouldn’t be that much of a spec magnet unless you have skill 2 on, and even then, you can ctrl shock + mca in different directions to dodge 8D

Speed/def: self explanatory. Faster, but less tanky, not suggested

Speed/atk: enhances the opposite of what dozle focus’s on, because you feel dozle is already tanky enough and you don’t want to bother getting tankier to troll people.

Unless you are planning to invest either 2 C points or 3 OC points into agi, to reach the next increment, DO NOT BOTHER ADDING IT.

Dozle’s cancel WILL NOT GET SMOOTHER. IT IS ALREADY VERY SMOOTH ALREADY (if you’re doing it right)

Analysis of the Suit
Dozle is a semiversitile B ranked rock. It is, when built for full defence, really a good tank. It is able to easily carry out the rocks duties – breaking enemy formations and allowing for the rest of your team to come in and decimate the enemies team, and killing off stray enemies. However, unlike higher tier rocks, its melee is slow, making it harder for it to GTFO before it is killed. This said, one has to look at its two skills, which dramatically increase its defence. These skills allow dozle to survive much longer, and maintain its role as a distraction for the enemy team. However, this does not mean it is difficult to kill dozle. If fire is focused upon it, it will still die easily, so DO NOT BLIND RUSH. High defence does not mean one man army.

One must also realize that spec will do the same damage no matter how high your defence is, giving an easy way for dozle to be shot down once its skills activate. Dozle should be played like a standard rock, except you have more survivability. Though sometimes, dozle will be in the lead of a rush, as it can tank some damage for harder hitting MS.

Dozle however, does not have complete reliance on its skills. Its melee allows it to perform very well in the close ranged battlefield. While it cannot kill like ****ing crazy, it is a good support unit. For example, it can save team mates who are being meleed from both sides by ctrl shocking one person, and meleeing the other.
In other words, a summary of that block of text is YOU ARE A TEAM PLAYER, NOT A ONE MAN ARMY.

Overall, it is a very solid B rock, due to its excellent skill set, however, this skill set leads to overconfidence, and some reliance. Its melee, though not fast, has great reach. Dozle can still be played in rooms with higher tier suits without being left behind too much. When pushed to the limits of its tankyness, it can really take damage for the team in a rush when used properly. However, it loses the ability to chase as effectively, due to the lower boost speed. This is where the use of the MG comes in. Dozle should not be completely reliant on its melee weapon set. Its ranged weapon set isn't really bad, and can allow it to win tanking battles with higher ranked suits without too much hassle (taking into account you have enough sp to activate both skills by the time your hp drops that low)

Comparison to other (and higher tier) B rocks
BS Gouf
BS gouf hits, much, much harder. If both MS are built to emphasize their strong points, you can see opposites. BS gouf -> atk oriented, dozle -> defence oriented. The ranged weapon on gouf hits harder if the full blast is used.
Dozle weapon 3 hits more in a shorter span, but has much less reach
I personally think BS gouf weapon 1 is superior

BD2
I have to say, BD2 trumps dozle in ranged combat. The melee speed is also faster, however, it has less range, and dones’t have the control shock weapon 3. BD2 is able to gtfo faster, but it is more difficult to catch people, and the full combo does not do as much damage.
In other words, melee is somewhat equal, as each has its advantages, but BD2 has superior abilities in a ranged battle.

Videos

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

Last edited by Ao; 06-26-2011 at 06:52 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-26-2011   #2 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Dozle's Zaku II doesn't have slow melee IMO

what it has is extremely slow speed for a rock, making it hard to catch things.

| Adventus |

06-26-2011   #3 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about

I find it slightly slower than some other rocks, however its not slow to the point that its a bad melee

I just found the melee speed a bit disapointing for a BS ranked rock

and yeah, its really slow DX

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

Last edited by Ao; 06-26-2011 at 07:02 AM.

06-26-2011   #4 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

I've found Dozle to work better at just abusing it's tanking abilities + MG. I've made the mistake quite a while back where I insisted on meleeing. It should be used as a deterrence against other rocks, more so than the rock that initiates.

Maintaining def aura with Dozle Pride should be the top priority.

06-26-2011   #5 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

@ Nek0

would that be a full defensive built dozle?

I got quite bored of stuff like that so i put mine as speed atk for the lulz

Its melee ability is now much better o_______o

06-26-2011   #6 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLucifer
@ Nek0

would that be a full defensive built dozle?

I got quite bored of stuff like that so i put mine as speed atk for the lulz

Its melee ability is now much better o_______o
Well yeah, if you are playing full defense. Speed is too slow to go starting a melee rampage, unless your opponents are devoid of good rocks.

Spd/Atk plays differently though.

06-26-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

You can also compare it to shin zaku,
5 hit meele, MG suit etc.
But the part about BD2 rifle...
I really still think there's something wrong as 1300 is a S rank beam rifle atk.....
Even BD3's 1300 beam rifle got nerfed to 1100 (B rank beam rifle level)
inb4 softmax bashing
Nice article.

Last edited by Crimsonred; 06-26-2011 at 07:09 AM.

06-26-2011   #8 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Well yeah, if you are playing full defense. Speed is too slow to go starting a melee rampage, unless your opponents are devoid of good rocks.

Spd/Atk plays differently though.
Yup, the build on dozle can make you play it like 2 completely different suits.

Sadly, the full defense build is superior by far to the speed attack build, as well, super tankyness is super?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
You can also compare it to shin zaku,
5 hit meele, MG suit etc.
But the part about BD2 rifle...
I really still think there's something wrong as 1300 is a S rank beam rifle atk.....
Even BD3's 1300 beam rifle got nerfed to 1100 (B rank beam rifle level)
Nice article.
Sorry melty, i've never played shin zaku, so there is no way i can compare them =X

and yeah.... bd2's rifle is evil o_o

Last edited by Ao; 06-26-2011 at 07:16 AM.

06-26-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Ballsbashing spec </3 my SSX is laughing. Slow is okay, because if you open with the axe whack nothing is going to get out in time. Melty did that to me a lot when we played 1v1. But it also gives the other person auto-ZBS (which I then used XD), esp. since Dozul is slow.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

06-26-2011   #10 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehprognoob
Ballsbashing spec </3 my SSX is laughing. Slow is okay, because if you open with the axe whack nothing is going to get out in time. Melty did that to me a lot when we played 1v1. But it also gives the other person auto-ZBS (which I then used XD), esp. since Dozul is slow.
its not slow enough not to follow up with the smash....

06-27-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter
Awards Facebook Fan

Mr20090526 will become famous soon enoughMr20090526 will become famous soon enough
IGN: 20090526
Guild: MMOG

mine is 2c speed 1c agi oc6 def..... was dumb to invest in agi many moons ago since i thought agi would make melee a tad bit faster.... noob me is noob..... but still i think its nice to play with this built.... fast enough to create havoc and tanky enough to troll.....
Nice article btw....
IGN:GEF_pilot n(.)(.)b
SD GUNDAM ONLINE SEA <- shitty server
IGN:20090526 n(.)(.)b

Lord GabeN Wealth Donor

06-27-2011   #12 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

That thing ........ killed my DSHC quite number of times ..... that troll suit is too pro at trolling .......