So here I am to review yet another SEED unit which is Infinite Justice. Technically Infinite Justice appeared in Gundam SEED Strike Freedom
Destiny but with very little screen time actually. But enough about that, it's time to review the SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online version of Infinite Justice, also known as IJ on local terms.
Comparison between Justice and Infinite Justice
- Both has its pros and cons, but if you ask me, Justice has a (SLIGHTLY) better ranged mode while IJ has a better melee mode. Justice has a saber on mode 2 and with a pistol and machine guns, which makes it a pain to win in a shooting game versus this suit. Anything with vulcans/machineguns has great potential since those little bursts actually put a good hurt on almost anything. IJ's ranged mode isn't bad, but without the machine guns, there's not much versatility. Hyper Fortis is good but two beams makes some enemies hard to kill (I Field screws it over). There's still the boomerangs, and both S and SS ranks excel at that. Hyper Fortis (IJ's mode 1 cannon) makes short work of many popular units like Unicorn NT-D which is known for it's superb melee defense. Too bad their defense doesn't work on range weapons. Oh and Hyper Fortis pierces against Veteran Infigher and is blocked by Veteran Sniper instead.
Originally Posted by VFZer02
Fire Hyper Fortis, followed by w2, fire those two again then switch to mode 2 and use the boomerang. Switch back to mode 1 and you'll have Hyper Fortis reloaded again. If you look at it that way, you'll have infinite ammo.
IJ however, has a better melee mode compared to Justice. It has a 5 hit melee w1, boomerangs (homing), and a combo attack. If you've been hanging around with your Sword Strike/Calamity/Impulse then you'll feel right at home with this setup. The general feel of the actual melee style is different though, but IJ mode 2 stays true to your rock play.
Personal Note: Do not be alarmed that I'm comparing Justice to Infinite Justice since I'm doing this just for reference. Justice is an S rank and IJ is an SS rank and both are different units. I'll get to that in a short while.
The Stats (Infinite Justice):
I personally went C HP OC Def on this one. 16 def on mode 1 is quite an unpleasant experience. IJ's OC5 on def has about the same stat as a non OC'ed Sandrock EW. HP/Attack works too, but the user must take extra caution when using IJ.
∞ Justice + Fatum-01 Backpack
MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" Beam Sabers
- Melee weapon. 5 hits to knock down. This weapon has nice range and gives sort of a 360 slash animation that prevents back/side assaults from happening while you melee.
MA-M1911 High-energy Beam Rifle
- Your standard beam pistol.
MA-6J "Hyper Fortis" Beam Cannon
- IJ's main ranged weapon on mode 1. It says Long Ranged, but it's actually a bit shorter. The nerf on IJ's Hyper Fortis no longer made it a long range win weapon, but it is still sort of good. Takes about 12 shots from the front (with default attack) to kill a non-OC'ed Nataku. Medium reload.
MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" Beam Sabers
- Melee weapon. IJ's sword is now split into two. 5 hits to knock down.
RQM55 "Shining Edge" Beam Boomerang
- I always thought this was the boomerang on IJ's shoulder, but this one actually comes from his shield. The two white attachments are actually just a decoration. Homing weapon and inflicts slow ailment, medium reload.
MR-Q15A "Griffon" Beam Blade
- 3 part attack. Last hit knocks down. This is Athrun Zala's infamous Griffon Kick which reduced Gundam Destiny into space junk. Medium reload.
N-Jammer Canceller EX
-Dash duration becomes unlimited, Radar, Search distance increased, when the HP of the unit drops below 50%. Makes melee and boomerang kiting fun. Infinite boost ftw.
Phase Shift Armour
-Defense against Ballistic/Shell weapons is increased.
What do you think of Infinite Justice, Buster?
- Infinite Justice is a versatile suit. It can do almost anything you want it to do. It has every weapons in one complete package, but it takes a lot of strategy to be able to utilize those weapons well. It is a suit that has everything but master at nothing. If you're looking for an auto-win weapon with IJ, it has none. Infinite Justice after the nerf has every essential weapon, but all mediocre. Your skill and strategy makes IJ strong, not it's weapons. Then again, that's just my personal thoughts.
Char Aznable: "I STARTED KICKING GUNDAMS LONG BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!"