ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Perfect World
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Perfect World

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
04-09-2011   #1 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)
Default [MSoTW] [11/04 - 17/04] Infinite Justice Gundam

So here I am to review yet another SEED unit which is Infinite Justice. Technically Infinite Justice appeared in Gundam SEED Strike Freedom Destiny but with very little screen time actually. But enough about that, it's time to review the SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online version of Infinite Justice, also known as IJ on local terms.

Comparison between Justice and Infinite Justice

- Both has its pros and cons, but if you ask me, Justice has a (SLIGHTLY) better ranged mode while IJ has a better melee mode. Justice has a saber on mode 2 and with a pistol and machine guns, which makes it a pain to win in a shooting game versus this suit. Anything with vulcans/machineguns has great potential since those little bursts actually put a good hurt on almost anything. IJ's ranged mode isn't bad, but without the machine guns, there's not much versatility. Hyper Fortis is good but two beams makes some enemies hard to kill (I Field screws it over). There's still the boomerangs, and both S and SS ranks excel at that. Hyper Fortis (IJ's mode 1 cannon) makes short work of many popular units like Unicorn NT-D which is known for it's superb melee defense. Too bad their defense doesn't work on range weapons. Oh and Hyper Fortis pierces against Veteran Infigher and is blocked by Veteran Sniper instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFZer02
Fire Hyper Fortis, followed by w2, fire those two again then switch to mode 2 and use the boomerang. Switch back to mode 1 and you'll have Hyper Fortis reloaded again. If you look at it that way, you'll have infinite ammo.
Spoiler!

IJ however, has a better melee mode compared to Justice. It has a 5 hit melee w1, boomerangs (homing), and a combo attack. If you've been hanging around with your Sword Strike/Calamity/Impulse then you'll feel right at home with this setup. The general feel of the actual melee style is different though, but IJ mode 2 stays true to your rock play.

Personal Note: Do not be alarmed that I'm comparing Justice to Infinite Justice since I'm doing this just for reference. Justice is an S rank and IJ is an SS rank and both are different units. I'll get to that in a short while.

The Stats (Infinite Justice):

Builds?

I personally went C HP OC Def on this one. 16 def on mode 1 is quite an unpleasant experience. IJ's OC5 on def has about the same stat as a non OC'ed Sandrock EW. HP/Attack works too, but the user must take extra caution when using IJ.

Weapons:

∞ Justice + Fatum-01 Backpack

MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" Beam Sabers
- Melee weapon. 5 hits to knock down. This weapon has nice range and gives sort of a 360 slash animation that prevents back/side assaults from happening while you melee.

MA-M1911 High-energy Beam Rifle
- Your standard beam pistol.

MA-6J "Hyper Fortis" Beam Cannon
- IJ's main ranged weapon on mode 1. It says Long Ranged, but it's actually a bit shorter. The nerf on IJ's Hyper Fortis no longer made it a long range win weapon, but it is still sort of good. Takes about 12 shots from the front (with default attack) to kill a non-OC'ed Nataku. Medium reload.

∞ Justice

MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" Beam Sabers
- Melee weapon. IJ's sword is now split into two. 5 hits to knock down.

RQM55 "Shining Edge" Beam Boomerang
- I always thought this was the boomerang on IJ's shoulder, but this one actually comes from his shield. The two white attachments are actually just a decoration. Homing weapon and inflicts slow ailment, medium reload.

MR-Q15A "Griffon" Beam Blade
- 3 part attack. Last hit knocks down. This is Athrun Zala's infamous Griffon Kick which reduced Gundam Destiny into space junk. Medium reload.

Skills:

N-Jammer Canceller EX
-Dash duration becomes unlimited, Radar, Search distance increased, when the HP of the unit drops below 50%. Makes melee and boomerang kiting fun. Infinite boost ftw.

Phase Shift Armour
-Defense against Ballistic/Shell weapons is increased.

What do you think of Infinite Justice, Buster?

- Infinite Justice is a versatile suit. It can do almost anything you want it to do. It has every weapons in one complete package, but it takes a lot of strategy to be able to utilize those weapons well. It is a suit that has everything but master at nothing. If you're looking for an auto-win weapon with IJ, it has none. Infinite Justice after the nerf has every essential weapon, but all mediocre. Your skill and strategy makes IJ strong, not it's weapons. Then again, that's just my personal thoughts.

Char Aznable: "I STARTED KICKING GUNDAMS LONG BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!"

And now, an IJ video!

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

Last edited by Kenshiro; 04-09-2011 at 02:25 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-09-2011   #2 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

It's a lil bit early. To be fair to Crimsonred, I won't be sticking this just yet.

04-09-2011   #3 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

Right, I just thought I'd submit early so I can get some work off my schedule.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

04-09-2011   #4 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

The guy in the first video has realllly bad boost management but amazing beam accuracy O_O

But yea, nice MSoTW.

04-09-2011   #5 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Glad you liked it.

Also, that guy in the video is from TW.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

04-09-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueMonster Hunter FrontierGuild Wars

mechmaster90 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Majin/MajinFR

Oh yeah, this guy's vids are just incredible. Can't touch this.
Check out his other vids if you can, part 3 Akatsuki vid is rofl @6:10
And crossbone comboz <3

On topic : very nice review

04-09-2011   #7 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

by Cybaster

| Adventus |

04-09-2011   #8 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy

dont forget that a full atk IJ is just freaking scary

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

04-09-2011   #9 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Yeah, as long as the player is careful enough, attack builds are okay. With that attack, you can even skip the art of fighting/latent potential skill cards too. If people can tolerate B rank defense in S A B C rooms, then a bit of caution can carry the IJ player a long way as well.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

04-09-2011   #10 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance
Yeah, as long as the player is careful enough, attack builds are okay. With that attack, you can even skip the art of fighting/latent potential skill cards too. If people can tolerate B rank defense in S A B C rooms, then a bit of caution can carry the IJ player a long way as well.
Tolerating B-rank defenses usually comes with the perks of having B-rank amount of lives as well.

Going without buffed defenses means you can make a lot less mistake with the 1.6 ~ 1.8 lives of yours.

04-09-2011   #11 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Sadly that is true. B ranks have extra lives, while S/SS ranks get less HP on their second respawn.

I tried HP/Attack on IJ and all I did was poke and shoot because I was scared of giant lasers firing at my direction. It didn't work out for me at all. HP def, although boring is probably the most recommended build for more survivability. I just add Art of Fighting (though many disagree to that) to keep my close range battles short.

EDIT: What is the BGM in Cybaster's vid?

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

Last edited by Kenshiro; 04-09-2011 at 08:28 AM.

04-09-2011   #12 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about

i do agree that IJ is extremely frail without that hp def build, though mine is a low OC so it barely makes a difference

I find that the atk builds are very beneficial with items like mirrage coloroid or tele (if ur lucky with tele locations)

the disadvantage of this is that IJ is targeted as one of the first to be killed regardless @@

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

04-09-2011   #13 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Which leaves us to the popular way of playing IJ: Homing boomerang annoyance. In maps where there are lots of cover, people have found crafty ways to make their boomerangs flip over obstacles and through the sides of walls. Units like Nu Gundam or V2A would have a hard time guessing your next move while you throw boomerangs over their heads or from behind a wall.

Based from experience, IJ users that know how to strike from behind does work wonders for their team. I play my IJ like how I would play a Sword Strike/Sword Calamity and only pewpew when there's less than 30% HP on the enemy or there's a lack of huge flashlight units around. Otherwise, sword play is much more fun to use.

HIATUS AGAIN!
IGN - Luoji

04-09-2011   #14 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

mode 2 is indeed a more popular form, esp with the def bonus you get <3

the way to use the rangs is you auto lock onto an enemy behind cover, clkick and then immediately move your mouse to another direction while letting go of autolock

this causes you to throw it lets say to your right and it'll do some next shit and hit the guy

04-09-2011   #15 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

The Picture of Hyaku Shiki fighting IJ is from Z's site. I KNOW IT.

Anyways, cool review. Hyper Fortis was always a pain for me to deal with...

04-09-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance
Sadly that is true. B ranks have extra lives, while S/SS ranks get less HP on their second respawn.

I tried HP/Attack on IJ and all I did was poke and shoot because I was scared of giant lasers firing at my direction. It didn't work out for me at all. HP def, although boring is probably the most recommended build for more survivability. I just add Art of Fighting (though many disagree to that) to keep my close range battles short.

EDIT: What is the BGM in Cybaster's vid?
緋色月下、狂咲ノ絶 -1st Anniversary Remix-
It's shown at the end of the vid...
It's a Touhou song if you're wondering....

04-10-2011   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGodsWar OnlineRagnarok OnlineRising Force Online

Decist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Decist Send a message via Yahoo to Decist Send a message via Skype™ to Decist
IGN: Benkei
Class: Lord Knight lt_warrior
Level: o>>>
Guild: NoManNoCry
Xfire: Decist

So this is what you have been working on. Turned out quite well.

04-11-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPriston TaleRagnarok OnlineGuild Wars

Dorkko85 will become famous soon enough
IGN: Dorkko

Nice work Buster =)

04-11-2011   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

KaizaKid is on a distinguished road

Well done, though I haven't been lurking a whole lot, is there a section just dedicated for MSoTW?

**EDIT**

Nevermind, I found it.