ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Best Rank S rock suits out there
Sandrock 3 6.00%
Nataku 0 0%
God Gundam 0 0%
Master Gundam 1 2.00%
Infinite Justice 21 42.00%
God Gundam + Fuunsaiki 0 0%
Tallgeese III 4 8.00%
Gundam Deathscythe Hell (EW) 7 14.00%
Susanowo 9 18.00%
GN Arms Type-E Exia 2 4.00%
00 Gundam 2 4.00%
Strike Freedom 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-28-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGodsWar OnlineRagnarok OnlineRising Force Online

Decist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Decist Send a message via Yahoo to Decist Send a message via Skype™ to Decist
IGN: Benkei
Class: Lord Knight lt_warrior
Level: o>>>
Guild: NoManNoCry
Xfire: Decist
Default Best S rank rock suits ever

Just made this thread to determine which rock type S rank you guys would prefer.

I voted for Sandrock because of it's epic defense and Crest ability which can definitely lead the team annihilate the opposing team early in game!

As what chivien said, suits..

" who can kill the fastest with efficiency "

Last edited by Decist; 03-28-2011 at 06:20 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-28-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Pretty sure there's more than that.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

03-28-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien
Send a message via Yahoo to chivien

I'm for Master because of its high effiency at high OC in ATK ... God would be the worst out there though ...

03-28-2011   #4 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Infinite Justice for amazing versatility and broken damage. Not to mention you have N-Jammer. Along with radar...Yeah...

2nd for me is probably Susanowo. For it too has broken damage especially with the Control Shock + Melee combo. And not to mention it has a scary Tri-Punisher. The halo rings do pretty decent damage too.

Also, I'm not sure why people are voting for T3 when there's many other better suits now. But, hey it's whip is annoying as hell. Quoting someone.

"Short distance my ass. More like Short distance to FAR FAR FAR AWAY."

Last edited by Marisa; 03-28-2011 at 05:35 PM.

03-28-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

s2k6spmt is an unknown quantity at this point

INFINITE JUSTICE!!!!!!!
omg omg please wasabii release it fast..
good range, epic melee, high stats, awesome skills..
its really in a class of its own...
i had it for 3 days and it was awesome fun.

03-28-2011   #6 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

i still don't get how you guys can compare them..
all of them have different play style and unique in their own way..
So you can't really compare them and say which is the best..

03-28-2011   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
i still don't get how you guys can compare them..
all of them have different play style and unique in their own way..
So you can't really compare them and say which is the best..
I compare them by " who can kill the fastest with efficiency " ... susano o would be my 2nd
And IJ is overrated anyways ... epic melee my @ss ... average melee to be exact, the only formidable thing about IJ is it's dmg , Hyper fortis cannon , and the boomerang ... rushing with IJ is asking for death so yeah , IJ is not the best rock there is ... it's just the best versatile unit

03-28-2011   #8 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

I feel really sad for Neue Ziel...for you to forget him, even though it's pretty outdated now.

EDIT: Also, where's Justice, V2A, and X1 Crossbone?

03-28-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
I feel really sad for Neue Ziel...for you to forget him, even though it's pretty outdated now.

EDIT: Also, where's V2A?
DMG is awesome and tanking ability is still awesome but it's big so it's kind of different

03-28-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGodsWar OnlineRagnarok OnlineRising Force Online

Decist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Decist Send a message via Yahoo to Decist Send a message via Skype™ to Decist
IGN: Benkei
Class: Lord Knight lt_warrior
Level: o>>>
Guild: NoManNoCry
Xfire: Decist

|Sorry about that. I've been figuring out how to edit the poll

03-28-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

s2k6spmt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai
Infinite Justice for amazing versatility and broken damage. Not to mention you have N-Jammer. Along with radar...Yeah...

2nd for me is probably Susanowo. For it too has broken damage especially with the Control Shock + Melee combo. And not to mention it has a scary Tri-Punisher. The halo rings do pretty decent damage too.

Also, I'm not sure why people are voting for T3 when there's many other better suits now. But, hey it's whip is annoying as hell. Quoting someone.

"Short distance my ass. More like Short distance to FAR FAR FAR AWAY."
havent used susanowo so cant comment but it looks to be very nice but more melee oriented and maybe more difficult to use well

T3 is still very very good. The whip is great. I use it a lot to fish out the deathscythe hell ews and stop them in their tracks. The cannon is painful and the melee is quick and powerful. Cry of the peacecraft is also very nice to have.

03-28-2011   #12 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

I quite like Susanowo.

Ranged weps hurt like hell, and have good range.

Melee allows for defensive (1 hit KD) and offensive (Control shock + 8 or more hits) play.

Suit skills help it very much - defence wise and attack wise.

Yea. Thats about it from me.

03-28-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman
Guild: Vanguard

why no 1 did vote for dshc 0_0 its so cool it got the 2nd skill that give him batman powers and the big area w3 slash it got the fastest melee to!!

03-28-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman
why no 1 did vote for dshc 0_0 its so cool it got the 2nd skill that give him batman powers and the big area w3 slash it got the fastest melee to!!
there is one vote....

03-28-2011   #15 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman
*** suit does not deserve anything.

03-29-2011   #16 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chivien
I compare them by " who can kill the fastest with efficiency " ... susano o would be my 2nd
And IJ is overrated anyways ... epic melee my @ss ... average melee to be exact, the only formidable thing about IJ is it's dmg , Hyper fortis cannon , and the boomerang ... rushing with IJ is asking for death so yeah , IJ is not the best rock there is ... it's just the best versatile unit
Having good damage and being versatile at the same time does not make it worth being considered the best?

Sorry, my brain was damaged a little from trying to understand your logic.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 03-29-2011 at 06:02 AM.

03-29-2011   #17 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

IJ is still the most versatile rock suit out there, but I am still learning it so I can't make a full comment on how good it really does. But not that I have a choice anyway. IJ is the only competitive S rock suit that I have (I have V2A, but it's more ranged than melee-oriented).

IJ has all the essentials like long/mid range beams, homing weapons, and combo attack with boost down. Proper timing is a must. Last time I had a lapse of judgment, I got my arse handed over to me on a silver plate. IJ isn't that sturdy imo, so I have to be precise.

If I wanted the killing potential, there's God/SS God and Master G. Endless Waltz suits have the best tanking potential overall (without sacrificing mobility), except for DSH EW.

GNAE is probably the second most versatile S rank rock suit, and its still good even without the paper def. You can still shoot from afar, and then purge for close combat.

Susanowo is good, but it's quite squishy without it's OC on Def. You can do a ranged battle too, but you can't afford to take in damage that much (melee is fast really).

As for me, I would pick IJ and V2A. V2A is bad overall, but hey at least it trolls beam suits. IJ is a complete package, so it's a rock every rock user should have.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

Last edited by Kenshiro; 03-29-2011 at 03:12 AM.

03-29-2011   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Having goid damage and being versatile at the same time does not make it worth being considered the best?

Sorry, my brain was damaged a little from trying to understand your logic.
I don't care about you people ... you 're just godlike with a big ego printed on your head ... you and your TW
And good luck trying to fix your brain ....
Good damage doesn't mean the best dmg , good enough melee doesn't mean competive enough , good range weapon doesn't mean it can survive in a rifle battle , it can't rush , it can't be allowed to be shoot , what can it do ... slash people from the back ... or shooting them from the back ... I should never say best competive suit .. I should said best half @sses suit with it being better than V2A and 00

Last edited by chivien; 03-29-2011 at 03:31 AM.

03-29-2011   #19 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

DSHC, represent.

Just because its so damn thrilling compared to other stuff. I wanted to get IJ, but when I played it on nek0's acc, I became unsure because it was so boring compared to the constant thrill I get with DSHC.

| Adventus |

03-29-2011   #20 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
DSHC, represent.

Just because its so damn thrilling compared to other stuff. I wanted to get IJ, but when I played it on nek0's acc, I became unsure because it was so boring compared to the constant thrill I get with DSHC.
Playing DSHC is like playing Heaven or Hell mode in Devil May Cry. One mistake is all it takes for the player to die.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh