ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

View Poll Results: Best Rank S rock suits out there
Sandrock 3 6.00%
Nataku 0 0%
God Gundam 0 0%
Master Gundam 1 2.00%
Infinite Justice 21 42.00%
God Gundam + Fuunsaiki 0 0%
Tallgeese III 4 8.00%
Gundam Deathscythe Hell (EW) 7 14.00%
Susanowo 9 18.00%
GN Arms Type-E Exia 2 4.00%
00 Gundam 2 4.00%
Strike Freedom 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
03-29-2011   #21 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueMonster Hunter FrontierGuild Wars

mechmaster90 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Majin/MajinFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance
Playing DSHC is like playing Heaven or Hell mode in Devil May Cry. One mistake is all it takes for the player to die.
QFT

Basically, against a decent team with high oc'ed unit (read : full ATK papers), playing any rock that has no real range options is like playing HoH.

Also yeah, as already mentioned the lack of NZ, Crossbone, V2A and Justice is sad.
I voted T3, for its support

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-29-2011   #22 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chivien
I don't care about you people ... you 're just godlike with a big ego printed on your head ... you and your TW
And good luck trying to fix your brain ....
Good damage doesn't mean the best dmg , good enough melee doesn't mean competive enough , good range weapon doesn't mean it can survive in a rifle battle , it can't rush , it can't be allowed to be shoot , what can it do ... slash people from the back ... or shooting them from the back ... I should never say best competive suit .. I should said best half @sses suit with it being better than V2A and 00
You can be in denial for all you like, but IJ is the S rock that received multiple nerfs, while your dear little Master have none.

No, I am not a big IJ fan. I don't even give a hoot or two about S ranks, because S-ranks are not my playing style. There is not a single bit of biasness in my assessment, but in your case... continue to be in denial that IJ is one of the best rocks out there.

I find it ironic that you are saying that it is not the best in "anything", when Master himself is not the best in both close range and shooting either. If I want the best damaging anti-flinch one-combo KO melee, God does a way better job than it. If I want to include which S rock shoots better than it, there's plenty, including IJ. So ultimately, what gives Master the "edge" over God is it's versatility since it has a beam rifle. Then there you are contradicting yourself by saying that IJ's versatility lets it down by not being able to be the best in anything. Wow. Good job.

It can't shoot and it can't melee? Really? It can't rush? What the heck are you smoking? The next thing I'll hear from you is NTD's weapon set is half-assed and it suck, because while it is versatile, it's not the best at doing it, so it can't shoot and can't melee either.

You define your best as "damage dealer", I define my best as "versatile toolbox who can do any shit I want any time". And your best damage dealer is not the best either.

Ultimately, my point is simple. As someone who chooses to undermine the importance of versatility during the process of choosing the best suit, you are sure contradicting yourself when you have choosen Master as the best over God or God Fuunsaiki. And that is where your logic fails and your biasness+denial comes into play.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 03-29-2011 at 06:32 AM.

03-29-2011   #23 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

kiraGsa has a little shameless behaviour in the past

same as me Infinite Justice is the nice 1 n jammer

03-29-2011   #24 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

@topic. How do you define 'best', in any case?

Damage output?

Versatility?

Survivability?

Its a bit hard to say, given that if you choose one you'll lack the rest and if you want all three you won't excel in any of them.

The perfect compromise is rather hard to find, isn't it

Last edited by Role; 03-29-2011 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Removed quotes

03-29-2011   #25 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
@topic. How do you define 'best', in any case?

Damage output?

Versatility?

Survivability?

Its a bit hard to say, given that if you choose one you'll lack the rest and if you want all three you won't excel in any of them.

The perfect compromise is rather hard to find, isn't it
that's why i said the thread was pointless...

Last edited by Role; 03-29-2011 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Removed quote

03-29-2011   #26 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

every gundam god weak point.................everyone are 1 don't always think you are pro
just a game also wanna talk big.........i close my topic sry for the bad words

03-29-2011   #27 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strikegundam
that's why i said the thread was pointless...
Oh well, at least we found out how many people like IJ? XD

03-29-2011   #28 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

just cute only too me i always use freedom

03-29-2011   #29 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryDragon Nest
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorFacebook Fan

Role has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant futureRole has a brilliant future
IGN: DestN

Can we not have anymore drama guys? Well back on topic Strike Freedom is the best S rank rock ever.

03-29-2011   #30 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirei
Can we not have anymore drama guys? Well back on topic Strike Freedom is the best S rank rock ever.
Sawwy :3

Now, wouldn't we all love it if that suit was a rock! At least we could outgun it with papers then ^w^

03-29-2011   #31 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 League

Zeomn is on a distinguished road
IGN: Raiven

Why the heck is X1 not on this list?

My X1 easily kicks all but non-flinching unit's butts, no matter what type they are...

and honestly... v2a melee isn't that bad...

03-29-2011   #32 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechmaster90
QFT

Basically, against a decent team with high oc'ed unit (read : full ATK papers), playing any rock that has no real range options is like playing HoH.
I disagree. DSHC fears not papers (Because of its perma-invisibility), but other meleeing rocks which the player has a good sense. Flashlights? Doesn't do shit if you can't lock on to me or even see me coming behind you.

DSHC is simply kill or be killed. Life's little, but I can bear with it. Because complaining "too little health" and "no real range options" means that the user should stay the hell away from using DSHC. Machine cannons are a serious threat, which really has a deceiving range. If I can't melee, I machine cannon. If one clip of machine cannon doesn't kill, then I'll just do 100 clips of machine cannons.

Its not really Heaven and Hell mode, more like European Extreme mode. Infinite Justice may be the real "best", but for me, DSHC is my best because that's where thrill lies and I do best when I'm crazy rather than bored.

| Adventus |

Last edited by Kisaragi; 03-29-2011 at 08:13 AM.

03-29-2011   #33 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

DSHC still fares pretty poorly against V2B. I mean, I kill it with Legend in two shots. Still, DSHC is still far the most popular S rank rock because of it's potential to rape face in 2-3 seconds. I find it hard to detect one sometimes, especially those DSHC's that knows how to hide it's presence.

And lol @ European Extreme. (so true)

I still like my IJ tho. It's my pride (lucky dream gacha capping) and the only rock that I truly ever loved.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

Last edited by Kenshiro; 03-29-2011 at 09:15 AM.

03-29-2011   #34 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien chivien
Send a message via Yahoo to chivien

I would love any S I got from dream

03-29-2011   #35 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Hey, you're right. I tried Sandrock EW and I must say, I am loving it. If I wanted to grasp a good feel for rocks, Sandrock EW is the best choice in terms of S ranks.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

03-29-2011   #36 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

if we're gonna talk about versatility, i think IJ is the way, fast melee, mid-long ranger too, Neutron jammer EX, defense against HAC, boost down combo and ballistic (homings), overral one of the best close-mid-long suits, if not the best in what it does, u can go every way and in every way ull deal tons of damage
if it is best close range melee, well its god or DSHC, also DSHC can "carry" the game if it is a last stand, if we're talking bout 1 combo KO it must be susanowo, DSHC and x1. still we can't really say which suit is the best, if not say what they're good at, example is susanowo, excells at mid and close range, but it can still be killed by god which is superior in short range but raped on mid ranges

03-29-2011   #37 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueMonster Hunter FrontierGuild Wars

mechmaster90 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Majin/MajinFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisaragi
I disagree. DSHC fears not papers (Because of its perma-invisibility), but other meleeing rocks which the player has a good sense. Flashlights? Doesn't do shit if you can't lock on to me or even see me coming behind you.

DSHC is simply kill or be killed. Life's little, but I can bear with it. Because complaining "too little health" and "no real range options" means that the user should stay the hell away from using DSHC. Machine cannons are a serious threat, which really has a deceiving range. If I can't melee, I machine cannon. If one clip of machine cannon doesn't kill, then I'll just do 100 clips of machine cannons.

Its not really Heaven and Hell mode, more like European Extreme mode. Infinite Justice may be the real "best", but for me, DSHC is my best because that's where thrill lies and I do best when I'm crazy rather than bored.
That's one huge wall of texts of small talk.
I think the point was that playing DSHC (and other melee rocks) = HoH = kill or be killed, which is what you brillantly paraphrased. But yeah, what you said.
For the sake of quibbling, as you guys here seem to love, Defiance made the HoH reference because of the one hit kill (one mistake and you're dead), which fits a lot better.
In European extreme, it's game over as soon as you're spotted, the comparison is stupid.

03-29-2011   #38 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGodsWar OnlineRagnarok OnlineRising Force Online

Decist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Decist Send a message via Yahoo to Decist Send a message via Skype™ to Decist
IGN: Benkei
Class: Lord Knight lt_warrior
Level: o>>>
Guild: NoManNoCry
Xfire: Decist

I was pertaining to the players opinions towards the suits they prefer that can be considered as the best suit to play.

I don't care if you think this thread's pointless. Less drama, more fun. No pointless disputes.

03-29-2011   #39 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechmaster90
That's one huge wall of texts of small talk.
I think the point was that playing DSHC (and other melee rocks) = HoH = kill or be killed, which is what you brillantly paraphrased. But yeah, what you said.
For the sake of quibbling, as you guys here seem to love, Defiance made the HoH reference because of the one hit kill (one mistake and you're dead), which fits a lot better.
In European extreme, it's game over as soon as you're spotted, the comparison is stupid.
Actually, for DSHC, one mistake could suddenly turn it... into not a death, but presto, one hit turns it into a paranoia fuel. Autolock jammer+DCM EX = Enjoy not regretting it!

European Extreme because once you're spotted with your last sliver of life with autolock jammer and dcm, its simply game over. With jammer+DCM, you just CANNOT afford to be seen. Heaven or hell is playing without DCM (Skill 1 only!). Hell and Hell is playing with only special.

| Adventus |

03-30-2011   #40 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

I think that the "best X rank Y" should always be the one that suits you the best. Every suit comes with its set of shortcomings so as not to break <b>the game.</b> (which you just lost, if you get what I mean.) If ya like it, play it. (It's why I OC2'd C rank Flag and use it in SABC rooms.) Still, I'd take a suit with a wider range of options to choose from. An IJ has lots of ranged power as well as the wicked boomerangs. The Freedom Side Dash works great with the 'rangs, too. MCA climb, continuous dash with NJC EX and spam boomerangs and cannon shot at the ground. (Didn't S rank Justice just get a beam saber on mode 2, or did I remember wrong? If they add the beam cannons to mode 1 then I'mma make a Sword Strike the very same day.)

And Destiny Voltuire Luminere mode can best any none-noflinch Rock any day.

That being said, the C2 RX-78 Gundam from the quest is the best rock of any rank ^_^

To wrap this WoT up, remember the words of Char Aznable: The better pilot makes the superior suit. You can't play God with no skills and expect to win just by trolling God's abilities. If played right, you can kill off a F91 twice and DSHC once in less than a minute by trolling B rank Wing.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW