ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
03-12-2011   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.
Default [MSoTW] [14/03 - 20/03] Wing Gundam ZERO

Note: I will submit this ~ 10 hours early due to my having a full schedule tomorrow.

Wing Gundam Zero

In-Universe:

Wing Gundam Zero is not quite fully a Scissor; it gives off far more of a Paper-type feel. The mobile suit itself is one of the heaviest-damaging of all A Rank Scissors, with a fine 4-Hit beam saber, Wing Vulcans, and the fabulous Twin Buster Rifle.

Weapons

MS Mode

Beam Saber: 4-Hit Beam Saber. Not much to mention; as a Scissor the melee is not the best, but Wing Zero doesn’t really rely on melee.

Vulcans: Excellent harbingers of rapacious pain to Nu Gundam, FAZZ, all forms of Psycho Gundam, and just about anything else with an I-Field. The range is sort of limited, though that is only to be expected of Vulcans.

Twin Buster Rifle: It OHKOed several AC Era Colonies…while it is not all-powerful in SD; it is marvelous to fire and see Papers’ health bars go down in chunks. My own Wing Zero is OC-5, purely in Attack, so it can destroy most Papers under an S Rank in the three shots allotted, provided that I hit a few Criticals. In general, it is the flashlight of an S Rank at least. The AoE is okay. The most important part is, however, that it is both damaging and a long-range weapon. Therefore, it bypasses Veteran Sniper. Good-bye, Paper. The downside is that the reload only begins with all ammo exhausted. This is a huge drag.

Normal Mode Special (Melee):
Melee Special is always rather hard to land, but Wing Zero has a solid special and an epic spin. It smacks its targets with beams like 00-Raiser’s Trans-AM sword.

Neo-Bird Mode

Useless except for increasing speed to catch up with Rock-Type team members and for Beam-Special

Beam Rifle: Only 2 shots, and hardly much damage. 90% of your match would be spent in MS Mode.

Beam Special: Slow, average damage, regular beam special.

Skills

Defense Up:
Nothing remarkable; I observe no visible effects of it, though it is appreciated.

ZERO System:
Ah, but here is gold to be found! Once Zero System activates, Wing Zero's attack powers become somewhat ridiculous, and the radar is ever so helpful in approximating enemy locations, even those of DSHC or other invisible stalkers. It is good to keep it for as long as it is humanly possible.

Custom/Over Custom
Pure attack makes you sort of godly…

Game Play

It is ever so slightly on the sluggish side, so play like a semi-paper. Hide, poke out and blast the TBR. When the enemy is close enough, use the Vulcans for extra damage; otherwise, it is possible to spend large parts of a match shooting with TBR. Of course, as it is a scissor, it is advisable to move further in, and wreak havoc with a hailstorm of lead. Its R-Mode, however, is all but useless in combat. It is fine to use it as a way to get around quicker, and trapping the entirety of the other team in one fortuitous beam spec is rather gratifying.
In melee, Wing Gundam Zero does a reasonable 4-Hit combo. Again, it is not the fastest or the most agile mobile suit, and it is not the AR Beam Saber Type. Use TBR to inflict tremendous damage on Papers, move in and spam Vulcans, do the occasional melee. Otherwise, an amazing suit for damage, and a rather fun play.

There is a Gameplay video by KingofWeiners on the SDGO Wiki page linked on the title; after even OC-5, I have neglected to make a proper gaming video. Oh dear, I best get to it quick.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
03-12-2011   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

Ahh, yes Wing Zero, my First A Rank and the thing that made my IGN (VZeroSys)
You could also put some defense unto it to make it survive more and makes Zero System last.

03-12-2011   #3 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

The first A rank I ever capped. Such a memorable suit, I'm glad to have spent 500+ games with it. Good job on the review, you really did this MS justice.

03-12-2011   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Sluggish before ZERO
Crazy fast after ZERO
You can practically fire TBRx3 in ZERO which kills alot of papers fast
The reload is insane for all weapons so you would most probably never run out of ammo
nothing much to review on this suit as it is almost as brainless as V-dash to use.

03-12-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Not really. Firing TBR makes you immobile, and if you want to get lots of kills it forces you to adapt a lot. And its lack of Fortress, unlike V-Dash, makes it less brainless in that you must play with some sense of stratagem and spacial awareness. ZERO System's radar helps. I personally orient myself against the greatest concentration of enemies to be able to use autolock to keep track of them all.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

03-12-2011   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

I usually make people eat two TBR and they can't hit me mostly unless I go for three.
MG is used alot though in this age of flashlights, TBR is much safer and it's not really hard to abuse to lag time when firing the shot. I.E air time to make rocks go under you.
The delay is pretty much gone in ZERO mode so you can shoot of alot of them anyway.
I say its brainless due to the way you practically can use no skill to play this suit.

03-13-2011   #7 (permalink)
楪 いのり
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterGrand ChaseMapleStoryCosmic Break

KanonoXlove is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to KanonoXlove
IGN: XDestinyHikariX/AssaultX
Class: Verstile Type
Guild: Ptolemaois/Synergy

Wow WZ , I like this suit as a scissor. Pretty solid for a scissor type *thumbs up*

03-13-2011   #8 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Wing Zero's vulcan range is considerably longer compared to other machine gun types. I don't know why but I'm pretty sure it has a damn imbalanced range.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Phantasy Star Online 2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター

03-14-2011   #9 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiance
Wing Zero's vulcan range is considerably longer compared to other machine gun types. I don't know why but I'm pretty sure it has a damn imbalanced range.
MACHINE CANNONS!!! why do people always make this mistake....they're machine cannons so they has better range than vulcans and machine guns yea?

03-14-2011   #10 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Oh really?
DSHC uses vulcans if I remember...
And WZ's Machine Cannon range is the same.

03-14-2011   #11 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

DSHC are vulcans. Wing and its line are Machine Cannons. Know the difference. It could save your life.

And WZ's machine cannons has the same range as machineguns.

| Adventus |

03-14-2011   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

I just find it weird they count each burst as three hits even though 6 shots are fired...

03-14-2011   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakACE OnlineZero Online

Leongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Leongz

*Clicks on 'Like' *, never really liked and thought of using Wing Zero except for mission purposes until now.

03-17-2011   #14 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
I just find it weird they count each burst as three hits even though 6 shots are fired...
To be fair, it's a simultaneous 3 shot burst from each Cannon. The Machine Cannons are mini-Gatling Guns, so it's no wonder that they're so spammable (looks at HAC).