ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

League of Legends
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

League of Legends

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
02-27-2011   #1 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy
Default [MSoTW] [28/02 - 06/03] Bacue (Railgun)

MSoTW – CR Bacue

As you guys (probably) know, Bacue or Bacow is from gundam seed. (w/e people have a lot of names for it due to crappy translations.) It first appears when Kira is getting his ass whopped in the desert due to the strike not having a calibration for desert combat. Though, he does blow up a crapload of these ;-;

And in game

The Awesome stat grid of doom~! /epic music

And stats from OL game

13.8 atk
15.6 agi
9.6 hp
10.8 def
12.3 sp
17.7 spd

sd‹ˆonlineŸ”‡–™庫-�Šˆˆ€

In my opinion, these stats aren’t so bad, especially for a C rank.’ Its attack nears the level of B ranks, and its agi is naice <3. The speed is also not bad for a C rank. What railgun bacue lacks is hp and defense. However, its best not to supplement HP DEF (refer to guide section)

Before we really get into the meat of this MSoTW. We have to question: why Bacue CR?

What’s special about Bacue CR? Why would I want to play it? What is it strong against? What is it weak against? Is there anything special about its all zook playstyle?

Well, Bacue CR is well……. I’d say mobile turret over mobile suit. It can be an extremely hard hitter, especially in BC rooms. It has a decent rate of fire due to hits nice agi stat, and is a good bunnyhopper. Bacue CR is best against things trying to melee you, its not so good in a ranged battle compared to other MS. Its playstyle is unique due to you wanting to keep your opponent almost directly UNDER you.

Yes, UNDER you, just in range of your splash damage. Since all of bacue’s weapons are explosive, they had to do something to make it decent =P They gave it nice splash

Its not HUGE like dinn’s or AEUG’s weapon 3’s, but its still freaking nice. With Bacue’s cannons, you can annoy the crap out of fragile suits like god.

If you havne’t played Bacue CR, it’s a good experience to have, just for the lulz if not for anything else. SO GO SPAM THAT GACHA 18

Weapons
Weapon 1. “flip fido~! That’s a good boy…..” (even though I think these are tigers or cats or something)

Headbutt N/A Short N/A 1 hit knocks down. No melee dash

Ok seriously. Never, ever use this. (well except maybe to troll people)
It’s a TERRIBLE melee with ~1second delay before actually hitting. It is merely a flip . I dont suggest using this unless your incredibly good at timing things

Weapon 2.

2-Barrel Rail Gun 9 Medium Slow Splash damage. Double Shot.

Weapon 2 is well… really nice. Lol It will be your primary weapon with CR bacue for sure. It shoots 2 shots, 1 just after the other. The damage from this weapon is quite nice, and its relatively spammable. The firing rate is lower than that of Shark ball’s single zook.

Weapon 3.

2-Barrel Rail Gun 1 Long Medium Splash damage. Knocks down. Double shot. Immobile while firing.

Weapon 3 is also quite nice. It has slight pre-delay firing, and fires both shots simultaneously. It hits higher than weapon 2, and with reload up, has a godly reload rate. Can be used to annoy people.

The splash damage for all of the railcannons are very nice :3 Weapon 3’s splash radius is slightly larger than that of weapon 2.

Oftentimes, you can hit people who are hiding behind walls/pillars, esp those annoying walls in moon wreck @_@ As long as they stick to the wall, they’re good targets =P

Skills
1. Reload up

Reload up is well…. Reload up. Its really one of those skills that you go YES when it activates. It makes the reload time for bacue’s weapon 3 very nice, and weapon 2 becomes nearly unlimited if you don’t spam.
2. Vaccine

Vaccine is alright, it prevents status aliments. Its use depends on the situation, but it can be used to annoy suits with bullet zero, boost down, etc.
3. ranged spec

Special atk-> ranged is always good. The AOE of it is relatively good. However, the damage isn’t the greatest. Remember with ranged specs that you can catch enemies hiding behind walls or w/e since the catch range is awesome <3~

Equipable skill parts: I would recommend special attack awakening for this one. Newtype arousal works OK as well @_@. I will recommend art of fighting for trolling purposes. (esp if your “encouraging” a friend to play the game)

Overall synergy: the skills and weapon set of CR bacue are well. Pretty good~! Vaccine, though usually not very useful, can be great at times. (EX. Skimmed by gods bullet zero when you are not the main target of it, etc etc) The reload up really helps. And the ranged spec is never bad. The weapon 3 with reload up is a very good and annoying weapon if you happen to be trapped in 2v1.

I do wish there was something to replace Vaccine though ;-; (it doesn't even make sense with the context within the anime D< well, unless bacue’s cant get rabies or something….)

Please take note that the skills are the same as those of Shark ball but switched.

Using Bacue CR

Ok! Here comes the challenging part. There are, imo many styles for this. You could be a turret, and even rush to a certain extent.

Bacue CR is most effective if you stay in the air and manual aim with the zooks at mid range. Unless your very good at predictions, don’t play bacue CR at long range. Though, it does have very long range with both its ranged weapons. Despite the super long range, CR bacue is more of a close-mid ranger due to its zook-like weapons. (or maybe that’s just my playstyle)

At close range, this thing is loltastic. The playstyle is somewhat similar to that of shark ball, due to its all zook weapon set and decent mobility. However you have to land more and time your jumps better since you don’t have MA dash/boost/airhover. On the bright side, you hit harder 8D

Against scissors, try to abuse ur environment and/or hope for backup. Either that or you could play at relatively close range with the jumping railcannon freehand aiming playstyle. (that must be practiced to be effective against scissors since most of them have evil beam rifles that will EAT AWAY AT YOUR LIFE) Well, its not so much that bacue fiht scissors, but its more than bacue cant tank at all. Good scissors will be able to shoot you down quickly @_@

Against rocks: ok imo, this is loleasy. Bacue CR can just manual aim anything as it closes in, and once its almost within its melee range, blast it with a w3 to knock it down. Take back to the air, wait until they stop blinking, w2, w3. if they do indeed get too close to you, fire w3 and hope to god it hits before you get a sword through your dog-shaped head DX Once again, keeping them almost directly under you is always good =P

Against paper: surprisingly, an atk build bacue can actually outgun a lot of papers at mid range. Play them somewhat like you would scissors. However, with papers, it is safer to get closer since it is more difficult for them to gun you down at close range than it is for you to blast them with railguns.

Generally, for Bacue CR, the art of jumping and freehanding is the way to go. Please note: your def/hp is not so great aka below average. CR bacue dies fast if not handled properly.

2v1/3v1 stratagies

W3 one or two guys, weapon 1, take cover, weapon 3, weapon 1. With reload up on, you’ll notice the reload on weapon three becomes very short. After a KD’d MS gets up from your w3 atk, you can wait till they stop flashing + ~1 second and you’ll be able to KD them again.

Builds

Full Atk – this is my build. I love it. A full atk C4 OC 6 CR bacue can take out a god with ~3 shots of w3 to the back. The damage is very nice. Full attack is a build that adds onto the turretness of bacue. Shoot = hurt like hell -> spam = HURT LIKE HELL. At first (though it does a lot more than shark ball) bacue still doesn’t do that much damage per shot.

Full sp, some atk – not a bad build since bacue has ranged spec, maxes SP to be an annoying sp spammer X_X. the rest of the points can go into atk for the sake of being a spammer~

Personally, I would not recommend tanking Railgun Bacue =V
It works well as a mobile turret and has decent survivability even if played in a map without much cover.

Videos~ (though they're not mine since my pc is....... bad )

ok i gave up making these work XD so here are the links to the ones i was originally going to post

at least it saves you the time of youtubing it i guess @_@

-exhale-

And that’s all~ If you have any questions, feel free to post them, and I will get to them whenever I can/feel like it.

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 02-27-2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Fixed your youtube

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-27-2011   #2 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Full ATK Bacues hurt LIKE HELL.

Full SP Bacues Troll people INTO HELL.

Yus. CR Bacue is an excellent choice whether you be trollin' or actually trying to win.

Nicely written MSoTW. A comparison with other C rank'ed Zook-ish suits would be nice.

Thing I thought I would mention: W1 is extremely trolltastic cuz it lets you get into walls in maps like colony fall. I'm just sayin'.

02-27-2011   #3 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune
Full ATK Bacues hurt LIKE HELL.

Full SP Bacues Troll people INTO HELL.

Yus. CR Bacue is an excellent choice whether you be trollin' or actually trying to win.

Nicely written MSoTW. A comparison with other C rank'ed Zook-ish suits would be nice.

Thing I thought I would mention: W1 is extremely trolltastic cuz it lets you get into walls in maps like colony fall. I'm just sayin'.
i noticed the same thing with colony lazer XD

you can get into the big round things 8D

as for other C ranked zookers, the most significant IMO are the ball series.

Though, zooks are slightly different than railguns in the flexibility of their shots i believe (or maybe thats just bacue)

Also, railguns are shiny 8D

balls hit significantly less than CR bacue, but they have much more movement control, and can get out of messy situations more easily.

i'm pretty sure that bacue is in fact the most powerful C rank zooker (to this day) if stacked with full attack

Thanks for positive feedback~

(i'll be too lazy to post that from now on so please infer it =P)

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

Last edited by Ao; 02-27-2011 at 07:11 AM.

02-27-2011   #4 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Ohoho, always hated that Bacue. Very nice.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

02-27-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Used to hate Bucue (Railguns, not zooks), not so much now since I use alot of scissors now for reasons I never will know....
All A ranks I have are scissors 0.0
Nice article
As for the ball series...
Shark ball is good, but SP gain is slow.
Ball K may have a zook, but it is still a rock, which meeles like a troll and has alot of boost.
Ball is just crap, same with the repair version.
Another good C rank zook is actually Rick Dom II (Heat Saber), it moves fast, has boostdown, has decent meele, and fortress to tank away when low on health.

Last edited by Crimsonred; 02-27-2011 at 07:13 AM.

02-27-2011   #6 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Man, this thing used to be so broken pre-nerf. Good old days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLucifer
I do wish there was something to replace Vaccine though ;-; (it doesn't even make sense with the context within the anime D< well, unless bacues cant get rabies or something.)
I disagree with this. I am using this as my main competitive C paper, and one of the reasons it is so good is precisely because of the built in vaccine.

It allows you to slot replace the usual vaccine card with something else, usually spec card. If you placed enough points into the spec stats, you've got a deadly C suicide speccer that can combo with NT-bombs to deal some real damage.

02-27-2011   #7 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

@ zgmfx19a

I guess thats up to a matter of personal prefernce XD

I also use this as my main C paper, but i decided to go full attack route rather than the sp route. (though SP card + full SP is VERY deadly)

I tend to use SP more to save myself, and rely on the lolhax railguns for most of my damage

02-27-2011   #8 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@ zgmfx19a

I guess thats up to a matter of personal prefernce XD

I also use this as my main C paper, but i decided to go full attack route rather than the sp route. (though SP card + full SP is VERY deadly)

I tend to use SP more to save myself, and rely on the lolhax railguns for most of my damage
I haven't go full spec... yet. Custom 4 spec + OC atk + spec card is good enough to troll people at OC5 and getting the best out of both worlds.

If I hit OC6, I'll swap to a full spec + OC atk strat.

Irregardless, the vaccine is not wasted.

02-27-2011   #9 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

vaccine does indeed have its benefits of course, as well no bullet zero, boost down, etc, etc.

What i meant is, personally, i would have prefered a different skill such as attack up in slot 2, as it would cater the unit more towards my own style.

However, that will never happen XD

my bad if the above made it sound like vaccine was't very useful @_@

Last edited by Ao; 02-27-2011 at 07:48 AM.

02-27-2011   #10 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
vaccine does indeed have its benefits of course, as well no bullet zero, boost down, etc, etc.

What i meant is, personally, i would have prefered a different skill such as attack up in slot 2, as it would cater the unit more towards my own style.

However, that will never happen XD
I see. I do agree that in normal use, I'll love the vaccine to be replaced with attack up.

However, considering that it is one of the few competitive-capable C ranks that has an in-built vaccine part, I am not really complaining. Lol.

Quote:
my bad if the above made it sound like vaccine was't very useful @_@
Nah, everyone has their own rights to opinions, and yours is valid anyway.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 02-27-2011 at 07:56 AM.

02-28-2011   #11 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

Vaccine is one of the best in-built skill.

Nothing like saying "**** you" to a boost down or stuns.

| Adventus |