ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Lord of the Rings Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Lord of the Rings Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
01-23-2011   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina
Default [MSoTW] [24/01 - 30/01] Sinanju

stats

high attack, high speed, average defense(and it feels lower than it is)
purging decreases attack by 10%, increases def by 10%, and lowers speed slightly

weapons
mode1
w1: a decent 5-hit beam saber. nothing more to say. it's rather smooth, and allows you to turn-slash with ease
w2: rocket bazooka. flies faster than a railgun, heavy damage, incredible splash, and a large cartridge. but it has a poor, poor, poor reload rate. no matter how much you try to save your shots, you will feel that the reload sucks one time or another. nevertheless it is worthy of being called the king of bazookas
w3: kick. sinanju's trademark attack. no melee boost, nice reach, fast reload, and fast reaction time make this a very versatile move. use it as a melee combo, stop an incoming rock, or cloak and ambush, etc etc etc.

mode2 aka purge mode
w1: high output beam rifle. a high-powered beam that stuns. has two shots and a decent reload. but it also has self-immobility and a bit of pre-delay
w2: low output beam rifle. the standard beam rifle as with many other suits. but sinanju's beam rifle has such a smooth reaction that it can rapid fire with ease, and even more when skill2 is on

skills
1. defense up: plain
2. return of the red comet: when hp is below 45%(vague number, eh?), all speed increased and has booster extension and limiter removal, although the latter two arent written in the skill explanation. nifty skill indeed
3. melee/ranged spec

custom
hp+def to maintain skill2
all attack to make sinanju's powerful attacks even more powerful
some agility to reduce reaction time and make better use of its booster length

how to play

simply put, play sinanju like how one would play susanowo. but i reckon not many here played susanowo to an extent. oh well. sinanju can hold its own in melee for some time, kd approaching rocks, do heavy mid-range fighting, and actively participate in a heated firefight after purging. but keep this in mind: rock is rock, scissors is scissors, and paper is paper. just because pre-purge sinanju has a rock's booster and weapon set doesnt mean its a rock. it cant hold many hits, so you might as well leave the rocks to others and hunt down papers with that booster. that doesnt mean that sinanju cant fend off an incoming rock, though. sinanju's melee is one of the top among scissors, and its kick gives it an edge that can't be ignored.

just because sinanju isnt a rock, doesnt mean it should not be played as one. of course, you can zook from a distance. but there is no point in its booster, is there? besides, your reload can only bear so much shots. approach enemies by dashing from obstacle to obstacle, and go in and give em a mix of sword, kick, and zook, then fall back. nothing complicated there. sinanju is a rock that is made to counter papers.

when skill2 activates, i recommend purging. with your enhanced rapid-fire capabilities and stun gun, you're role now is to support your allies and keep stray targets at bay. not that you can't do heavy damage dealing in this mode. but try to be careful. having no melee is a rather annoying disadvantage. and when your hp is low, launch your ranged spec and do as much damage before dying

the potential of your sinanju will be decided by basically 3 factors
1. how diversely you use your kick
2. how well you zook
3. purge timing and utility

sinanju's weapon set and suit characteristics greatly define and limit its versatility in a way, and sinanju's role is easily defined as high speed assault. after purging, its a support suit. always keep a teleport ready to be used. sinanju tends to fight at close quarters a lot, and that is a dangerous range to be with rocks around. fall back to gain distance when attempting to purge. if you are a good zooker, then you will at the very least do fine

here are a few tips to keep in mind
1. sinanju isnt a sturdy unit
2. your bazooka can only shoot so much
3. purge when needed
4. fly around
5. sinanju is a scissors

there really isnt much to say about sinanju, because what it can do is limited due to a "comparative" lack of versatility. but it is best at what it does.

my personal view?

an amazing suit indeed. i had no problem adjusting to it since i mainly played susanowo, and got used to the suit's traits quickly. like i said, it is a scissors, yet it isn't one. if F91 was the rock-ish paper, then sinanju is the rock-ish scissors. but i can't deny that this suit requires a fair bit of skill, with a low sturdiness and melee-less purge all those cons. but it becomes one of the best suits ever once you get the hang of it. sinanju is quickly becoming my favorite and im intending on mastering it.

i know my thread isnt that organized, but then im not much of a writer

here is my sinanju play video
watch if you can load it
Daum tvŒŸ - SD건‹ 캡ŠŒŒ이„ ‹œ‚œ주 - ™˜ƒ
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

Last edited by KirovReporting; 01-23-2011 at 08:43 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
01-23-2011   #2 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Wow, Korea has its own youtube?

(Reserving comments for later. Gonna watch the video first)

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

01-23-2011   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Megaman OnlineSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

gtman will become famous soon enough
IGN: gtman
Guild: Vanguard

thanks for this usefull info i use my sinanju better now lol...btw is it usefull if i put my points on speed? all of them so i make better use for red comet skill

01-23-2011   #4 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Before I even start reading the guide...

What's the point of writing a suit that is not in TW yet...and it's not like it's a suit that's gonna release soon...

MSoTW? More like MSoKR or MSoSD...

While Sinanju is still new with uncertainty, the purge question, even if KR decided to stick with the current state, it's hard to say they won't change it in short time (just look at the past S rank nerf)

Anyway, this is regarding the choice of topic, not the content of topic, I'll give other comments when I finished reading it.
Uncharted has pointed out my mistake, looks like I did misunderstood.
I'm sorry for my stupid and rude action, I apologize for that.

Last edited by Blizt; 01-23-2011 at 05:30 PM.

01-23-2011   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

Oh so it was your video that someone put on SDgundam.cn...
I thought it was another guy that used the same paintjob.
Anyway, I have to say that your opponent was extremely incompetent.
He never used spec at the right time, he just kept spamming weapon 2 and almost never rushed at you...
One sided match.

01-23-2011   #6 (permalink)
The Ordinary Witch uguuuu
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterMapleStoryMegaman Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Marisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to beholdMarisa is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Marisa
IGN: bippusuta
Class: Homing Spammer

Wow...Sinaju is every bazooka users dream...

You weren't kidding when you said it's faster then a railgun.

DPS on it seems high. Versatile rock/scissor combination.

01-23-2011   #7 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KirovReporting
it cant hold many hits, so you might as well leave the rocks to others and hunt down papers with that booster. that doesnt mean that sinanju cant fend off an incoming rock, though. sinanju's melee is one of the top among scissors.
I'm not entirely sure if that last statement is true...

I did see you MCA quite smoothly in your video, but when doing normal 5 hits combo, the speed feels a bit sluggish for me (or is it that you clicked a bit slower?)

When you say top among scissors, imo the first few ms that came to my mind would be Freedom and ReGz, Sinanju's melee string doesn't seem to be as good as those.

If encountered with rock, I think it'd be best to abuse that fast/damaging zook on rock, then find a perfect timing to kick them, using their kd/no boost time/status to gain distance to abuse more zook on them until you ran out.

P.S. Of course, I never played Sinaju before, I'm just describing my method of fighting if I'm with such suit.

Quote:
when skill2 activates, i recommend purging. with your enhanced rapid-fire capabilities and stun gun, you're role now is to support your allies and keep stray targets at bay. not that you can't do heavy damage dealing in this mode. but try to be careful. having no melee is a rather annoying disadvantage. and when your hp is low, launch your ranged spec and do as much damage before dying.
Agreed with the above, I also saw you doing great in the video, but I'd like to see some 4v4 situation...since you didn't have to worry about anyone sneaking up to you, while in actual combat, purging is so risky that you'd have to watch your surrounding all the time, immediately purge when skill 2 is on (even with some distance in between) might not be such a good idea...

01-23-2011   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Blade & SoulCabal OnlineChampions OnlineCombat Arms

Uncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to allUncharted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Before I even start reading the guide...

What's the point of writing a suit that is not in TW yet...and it's not like it's a suit that's gonna release soon...

MSoTW? More like MSoKR or MSoSD...
lol i think u misunderstood the meaning of those words,
Mobile
Suit
of
The
Week

@topic

as a rock user, i have to say, sinanju is a dam pain to fight, even with PS, sinanju's damage purged and non purge is incredible, avoid at all cost getting criticized at ur back, and never understimate that suit at short mid ranges

01-23-2011   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtman
thanks for this usefull info i use my sinanju better now lol...btw is it usefull if i put my points on speed? all of them so i make better use for red comet skill
nah
its speed stat is already at the point where giving more is pointless

oh, and i clicked my melee a tad slow, so that the opponent would be more annoyed
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

Last edited by KirovReporting; 01-23-2011 at 07:42 PM.

01-23-2011   #10 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

I hereby resolve to get Sinanju once its out on HK.

01-23-2011   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Agreed with the above, I also saw you doing great in the video, but I'd like to see some 4v4 situation...since you didn't have to worry about anyone sneaking up to you, while in actual combat, purging is so risky that you'd have to watch your surrounding all the time, immediately purge when skill 2 is on (even with some distance in between) might not be such a good idea...
which is why i dont purge unless i confirm that i have an ally nearby

01-23-2011   #12 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

I thought you'd do Susanowo.. interesting.

01-24-2011   #13 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLMewmew
I thought you'd do Susanowo.. interesting.
MEW MEW HOW'S MS!

-totally off topic-

01-24-2011   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
nah
its speed stat is already at the point where giving more is pointless

oh, and i clicked my melee a tad slow, so that the opponent would be more annoyed
so where do i put the pts

01-24-2011   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

i recommend all attack

01-24-2011   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

ok thanks for answering