ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Vindictus
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Vindictus

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-30-2010   #41 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough
IGN: MyzrDelta
Class: Visitor to_magician
Level: *>>>
Guild: -----

When handling Natakus, either melee while being fished in or if you have a solid MS like TIII whip them with your heat rod. At that point they can become disoriented due to bullet zero. I usually deal with them by spamming WZC's vulcans.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-30-2010   #42 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLuniaDragon NestElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Ao
Class: Rock lt_templar
Level: Double Silver
Guild: Synergy

i spec after i land to piss them off (if i have it)

otherwise i just see what i can do

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

12-30-2010   #43 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

the problem with nataku is not the nataku itself, but who is next to the nataku when it pulls u in
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

12-30-2010   #44 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLa TaleLeague of LegendsElsword
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Elesis
Class: Sword Waifu lt_warrior
Level: 70
Xfire: Balgora

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieMercury
It's all about following your radar and quickly scanning. Your crosshair will turn green the moment it scans a nearby target. From there, you can now know where the enemy is.
What if dshc with Jammer boosts up?

12-31-2010   #45 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunleon
What if dshc with Jammer boosts up?
You see, most players often scan (not right click lock on) but just move the crosshair around to scan for nearby stealth units. Most of them DSHCs walk or stay somewhere until they have the given chance to attack. I know this because the role of the V2B is to scan for those melee units. They will not always be invisible, and the player must not always remain in one place. You have to keep moving and searching because the moment that DSHC moves, it's dead meat. They know you're in to them and they probably won't attack until you're distracted. You see the green flash, you move. It's not too hard to spot them. Even if you don't see the green flash and your lock-on is pointing you in a different direction, you STILL move. As in boost away, probably backwards or whatever place you think is safe. If they chase, they give themselves away. If they retreat, you're safe. But not for long. The role of the paper (or any other available unit) is to cover their team and watch out for backstabbers. It's not a matter if they boost up or sideways, you have to move because you know they are there. They're translucent if they boost, you just have to be quick. Use your team as bait, act like you're gonna escape and then they'll go for a nearby target and you pounce on the DSHC as soon as it attacks.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

01-21-2011   #46 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlineRising Force OnlineLuna Online
Awards Facebook Fan

OMGHAX is on a distinguished road
IGN: OMGHAX/Scythe0fDeath
Class: Berserker
Guild: SDGO HK: 七劍

Speaking of DSHC... I remember some stupid guy who enabled his cloak in front of ME.

01-21-2011   #47 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Asuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to beholdAsuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGHAX
Speaking of DSHC... I remember some stupid guy who enabled his cloak in front of ME.
Those are the dumbest type of players you encounter.

01-21-2011   #48 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunleon
Those are the dumbest type of players you encounter.

Unless the guy then goes to smack you 3 times before you can do anything, like most rock suits should :3

Although cloaking is generally used for sneaking up, or dealing damage in DSHC's case, some times I end up using it for the damage boost

01-21-2011   #49 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Quote:
Originally Posted by retune

Unless the guy then goes to smack you 3 times before you can do anything, like most rock suits should :3

Although cloaking is generally used for sneaking up, or dealing damage in DSHC's case, some times I end up using it for the damage boost
Ya...if you're about to die anyway, or even on your last life, using it to boost dmg is not exactly a bad choice.

It can also be used in a way that enemy can't lock/melee-charge at you.
(sometimes when I faced unit with Auto-lock jammer, or using Hide when skill's off, it's a pain that I can't melee dash at it, especially when I could've gotten him if it weren't for the damn skill)

01-22-2011   #50 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakPerfect World

tehprognoob will become famous soon enough
IGN: Cynister(TW) MidBoss(KR)
Guild: O.M.F.G.

Invis units also leave the faintest of outlines. I've used that outline to manually lock onto a DSH and smack it to death.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

01-22-2011   #51 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

everyone does manual lock these days
i, for one, never used auto-lock
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

01-22-2011   #52 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Well, if you play a lot of CoD Modern Warfare then you'd be really good at manual locking.
Arios Gundam (GNHW/M) Skill 1 Crossbone Gundam X3 OC3 DSTAT Deathscythe Hell Custom OC3 DSTAT Freedom Gundam (Meteor) C1 Infinite Justice OC5 Kyshatria OC3 Neue Ziel OC 4 Qubeley (Awakened) Ace Sazabi C2 Zeta Gundam (Awakened) OC 4

GG TW

01-22-2011   #53 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterPhantasy Star Online 2Phantasy Star UniverseMini Fighter

Cypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the roughCypher15 is a jewel in the rough

Or if you've played alot of Operation Troy

01-23-2011   #54 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

any shooter without autolock

GG TW

01-24-2011   #55 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Ao has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura aboutAo has a spectacular aura about

hao to train for fighting DSH

you and a freind download halo trail, make him get active camo, then proceed to no scope snipe him

gg, now hack the game and play on 5x speed (or just go to a custom server if ur not using trail 8D)

apply skills to SDGO

http://luciferseal.blogspot.com/ <--- click there for light novel project. Latest update: Volume 4 Released

01-24-2011   #56 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering

there's a simpler method:
Get a suit with feg missiles/spray gun/vulcans/anything that shoots fast/shotgun
spray the surrounding field of said invisible suit, he's bound to get hit

01-24-2011   #57 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

tried that. Actually, the dude was on this tall perch, not even invis, and I was so busy checking the surrounding me that I didn't see him up there, chillin' 'n' spamming with them vulcan shits.-_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGHAX
Believe it or not, I saw this guy do that to some dude and it worked. Throne Drei it was; so busy shootin' 'round that he din't even notice that the DS wasn't even moving; just shooting around.
Some people have this scare of invis units. It's fear of being snuck up on that invis feeds off of.

GG TW

Last edited by tehprognoob; 01-24-2011 at 06:51 PM.

01-25-2011   #58 (permalink)
Ao
天使じゃない!
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

epyon when i'm using a pure melee MS and 1v1

whenver i'm within range it sticks its bullet zero at me then boost downs me and combos me to death ;-;

01-25-2011   #59 (permalink)
G-Fortress
Games

You mean like when you fought mine?

01-26-2011   #60 (permalink)
捕獲神
Games
Awards Facebook Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLucifer
epyon when i'm using a pure melee MS and 1v1

whenver i'm within range it sticks its bullet zero at me then boost downs me and combos me to death ;-;
Learn turn slash.