ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Prius Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Prius Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
12-19-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakFantasy Earth ZeroGunboundMapleStory

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light
IGN: Meltyred
Class: Wandering
Default [MSotW][20/12 - 26/12] Wing Zero Gundam EW Custom

So this is my MSoTW, the angel gundam or bird gundam, whatever let's get started.

Weapons
Mode1
Wep1: Beamsaber
A 3hit combo that is not really used as the 3rd hit is slower.
Wep2: Twin Buster Rifles
Most used ranged weapon mostly, it fires two shots that come out quick. However both shots are only just about as strong as one beam rifle hit, meaning if one shot misses you'll be doing alot less damage.
Wep3: Vulcans
High rate of fire, decent damage and quick reload. Very usefull against I-fields/laminate armour etc.
Mode2
Wep1: Twin Buster Rifle
Sniping long range KD beam. Sniping with this is useless as this mode can't tank and is very slow.

Skills
Skill1: Booster Extension
Useful skill, helps to improve mobility. Increases boost duration.
Skill2: ZERO System
Damage is maximized. Attack speed is increased. Enemy positions are indicated on the radar. Search distance is increased. When HP drops below 50%.
WZC's trademark skill, when this mode is active, you can spam your vulcans and beam rifles so fast that you may run out of ammo alot. Disadvantage is that most of the time you'll waver between choosing to special the enemy or keeping ZERO system as it activates and at a risky time.

Compatibility
The booster extension skill is great for almost anything, so nothing to say there.
The ZERO system is a great skill for a unit like WZC because it can play a solid mid range game and the ZERO system increases the rate of fire drastically, which allows you to kill your enemies faster.

Custom Builds
There are mostly two methods to custom WZC
One is C HP/OC ATK, which is mainly to keep Zero system active for a longer period and also to try to defend against specials, causing less damage.
The other build is Full ATK, which is to maximise damage caused and mainly focuses on the "kill before killed" strategy.
I prefer the latter build as Specials are avoidable and it's ranged special can be abused to hit enemies behind a corner or to ensure a retreat.

Strategies
Most WZC players follow a very simple rule and play differently depending on the situation which is to avoid rushing solo.
WZC is a support attacker suit, unlike V2B, who employs a hit and runs tactic.
The Mode2 is used at the start of the match to score a hit on the enemies, due to the damage output and range.( Can't be used in maps like GRA-III though.) A WZC player mostly follows his/her teamates to provide cover fire.
But when a WZC is engaged in a 1on1 by a rock, the WZC player should try to use Mode2's KD beam to stop the enemy and retreat this is effective as the Mode2 has anti flinch. More advanced players would occasionally use mode2 to peek out and fire a quick shot when possible, as the beam has high damage output, however, this relies alot on lag.( Mode switch delay)

Personal View
I like WZC alot since it was the first gundam series I was exposed to and it's unique design made me like it alot.
In SDGO, WZC is rarely used in DM rooms nowadays due to better S ranks that are released but I still like it as it is a fun suit to play as.
However, WZC is a force to be reckoned with in the right hands, having great potential.
Although it might have a similiar weapon layout to DX gundam, it is different as DX has higher special damage and more defence in mode2, which WZC's mode2 lacks.
Even though I said that, I never hesitate to use special when needed as ZERO system isn't neccesary to keep as WZC still can manage with out the increased weapon attack speed

Videos
Here's two vidoes of WZC used by a TW and KR player(Cybaster and Darkespawn).

Last edited by Crimsonred; 12-19-2010 at 12:04 AM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
12-19-2010   #2 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

FFF yeah WZC. A friend of mine's gonna love this. Hmm, honestly speaking I prefer WZC over DX. Yes, I compared them again because both are almost similar to one another.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

12-19-2010   #3 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonred
Twin Buster Rifle
Sniping long range KD beam. Sniping with this is useless as this mode can't tank and is very slow.
I beg to differ....yes you cant tank with this cuz this mode actually REDUCES your defence(yes.....it does that) but, the w1 in this is the biggest asset of the wzc. It is probably the most damaging long range beam weapon in the game. if u shoot at a c rock from the front, it can take out more hp than a spec unless he oced def. if it is a crit, he's dead already. I once took out 3/4 of a nataku's health in 1 shot with this(it was the start of the match,duh!)....

and yes wzc doesnt have sniper precision. but having a scope means you can scout out a location without going in too far or too close to risk being rushed by crazy people running with scissors(which is probably why people invented binoculars in the first place)

Last edited by StrykerX; 12-19-2010 at 02:26 AM.

12-19-2010   #4 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough

And with Snipe Precision, you'll be even more powerful with mode 2 beam. I once got shot with this from the front and it nearly took off more than half of my HP.

And strange that I find the range spec more useful than DX's Melee Spec. Sure it doesn't have SP awakening, but I personally have no real need to spec with WZC unless it's to save a team mate. As a standard stream of bullets, I could say that this suit is excellent when paired with a decent team that could hold the frontline. As for solo-play, I do recommend that you engage the enemy your team is fighting. It's not as fast as to say, DX's single shot pistol (DX can shoot and hide, rinse and repeat) so it is advised that the player eliminate the opponents as quickly as possible. Twin pewpew for midrange, vulcans when in range. Flee and reposition as soon as the enemy is dead. Switch to snipe and don't forget to constantly move to avoid being targeted.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

Last edited by Kenshiro; 12-19-2010 at 02:43 AM.

12-19-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Crimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of lightCrimsonred is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
I beg to differ....yes you cant tank with this cuz this mode actually REDUCES your defence(yes.....it does that) but, the w1 in this is the biggest asset of the wzc. It is probably the most damaging long range beam weapon in the game. if u shoot at a c rock from the front, it can take out more hp than a spec unless he oced def. if it is a crit, he's dead already. I once took out 3/4 of a nataku's health in 1 shot with this(it was the start of the match,duh!)....

and yes wzc doesnt have sniper precision. but having a scope means you can scout out a location without going in too far or too close to risk being rushed by crazy people running with scissors(which is probably why people invented binoculars in the first place)
I meant useless as in sniping takes to long sure not using the shift button is good as it does good damage.

12-19-2010   #6 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

... What?

I used it for a stint while when I'm hijacking accounts, but its fine to use it without scope. Fly, shoot (scope optional), descend like a mother****ing fist of the north star, then advance. Repeat whenever possible. The trick is to use quick descent to your advantage.

| Adventus |

12-19-2010   #7 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

Quote:
So this is my MSoTW, the angel gundam or bird gundam, whatever let's get started.
long time since i heard it like that
all i ever heard it being called was BBQ wings or chicken wings
what is it with the korean players and all this sarcasm/cynicism, lawl

i mean, they dont use DX much, just because it has a "catfish beard"
nor are there many susanowo's because it has "rabbit ears"

them and their name-making lawl

anyways, amazed to hear "angel gundam" again
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

12-19-2010   #8 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Haha good thing to hear that I am not the only one who sees DX as a catfish.

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

12-19-2010   #9 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

KirovReporting has a spectacular aura aboutKirovReporting has a spectacular aura about
Guild: exMachina

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieMercury
Haha good thing to hear that I am not the only one who sees DX as a catfish.
good to hear that many ppl agree on this
sad to know that there really are many ppl who dont use DX for that very reason

anyways, ZERO system beats "loli prayer" any day fukya
Pazabi OCEX Rau Dinn OCEX Rocknanju OC6 HiNu OC6 Scizabi OC6 HWS OC6 GundamMC OC6 BR Rezel OC6 Quess Doga OC6 Char Zaku OC6 Geara Doga OC6 Stark Jegan OC6 Wing EW OC6 NGC OC6 Scinanju OC5 ARPA OC5 BD3 OC5 007 OC5

^all gone/currently have *v*
Rezel OC6 BB senshi hyaku shiki OC6 Kaempfer OC6 Missile GINN OC6 Sinanju OC5 Zabanya SR Ace

12-19-2010   #10 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Although I heard good things about DX, I generally avoided using it because of its whiskers. Plus I do not really want to trade the range spec over melee spec. Personally, I tend to not notice the difference between Tiffa's Prayer over Zero System. But if I must say it, I prefer search distance and radar over agility and booster extension. Plus damage maximize and aspd is good. As long as you don't get damaged that much (and careful not to get spec'd), then Zero System is good.

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

12-19-2010   #11 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ(° -°ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

SDGO would be pretty funny if everyone only used suits they deemed were pretty.

If people thought like me there'd be sh*t loads of Blitz's and Zeta Gundams.

@topic. WZC's Buster Rifle is ridiculously strong. Slap on a Snipe precision, and invest your points into attack. Soon enough, you'll find yourself like a real sniper - one shot, one kill.

Srsly tho, I OHKO'd an A rank rock with 85% in the face (snipe parts, ofc). With only 3 points into attack

12-19-2010   #12 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games

Spoiler!

But I thought it already has almost maxed attack at mode 2? o_o;

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing PSO2
IGN - ホモゲーバスター
Ship 1 - Feoh

12-19-2010   #13 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

That's why popping into R mode to shoot and drop is a very viable strategy with WZC.

R, rise, fire, descend.

| Adventus |

12-19-2010   #14 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

And also that's why in needs no agi...
It's mode has already high agi, no point.

12-19-2010   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

Destiney is on a distinguished road

So... howcome the first song is a swedish song Pretty rare you hear a swedish song on SDGO .
"Jag längtar efter dig~" Lol'd
ÄNTLIGEN ÄNTLIGEN . Pretty awesome song dough

12-19-2010   #16 (permalink)
Raven
Games

Quote:
And also that's why in needs no agi...
It's mode has already high agi, no point.
The AGI is for switching modes......moar agi, mode1>mode2=smoother.....also gives mode 1 a very scisorry feel when shooting

12-19-2010   #17 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Valcard is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Valcard
IGN: Valcard
Guild: Vanguard

As said above, WZC is a really nice support suit with range sp and beam sp. DX's defense in 2nd mode is superior to WZC but that doesn't make DX tanks longer than WZC if the enemies are *** suits, have nowhere to run and take continuous damage.
DX defense in 2nd mode just make it last longer when low hp so it can counter with its high damage output beam sp with big hitbox. (though i can't see anything in front of me when i use that beam sp, guess its just me cause it's so big)
WZC 2nd mode can stay in the air much longer, don't know about the boost duration reduced or not when hover compare to 1st mode, but DX does have boost duration reduced when in 2nd mode. (or so i felt)
offtopic:
Angel Gundam? That name sure bring me back the days when i was a kid playing SRW without knowing about any names of the mecha in the series until i got to go online and searched about them.
Ex: Getter = Batman (Hey, he does look like one).
Psybuster = Phoenix (Due to its attack)
Qubeley = Mice mouth (Because of its head nature )
Hyakushiki = Yakuza (Cause that dude is wearing black glasses, and his suit eyes are black too!)
DSHC = Grimreaper Gundam, WZC = Angel Gundam.
Dunbine = Scout unit.
Zambot 3 = Moon, Daitarn 3 = Sun (LOL)

Do miss the good old days when i enjoyed the games with my bros.

12-19-2010   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCosmic BreakACE OnlineZero Online

Leongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura aboutLeongz has a spectacular aura about
IGN: RustLeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
That's why popping into R mode to shoot and drop is a very viable strategy with WZC.

R, rise, fire, descend.
Yeap, pretty much agree, i dislike the sniping (zooming in with the shift button) part, especially if theres a scissors whos got invis just aiming for your head

Anyway good guide +rep

12-19-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
The AGI is for switching modes......moar agi, mode1>mode2=smoother.....also gives mode 1 a very scisorry feel when shooting
Switching modes still depends on lag nonetheless...
You lag, slower switch.

12-19-2010   #20 (permalink)
Raven
Games

Quote:
Switching modes still depends on lag nonetheless...
You lag, slower switch.
well....yea but i dont lag much so meh....