ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Eudemons Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Eudemons Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-05-2010   #1 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt
Default Suit combo discussion for Black Team

This thread is made for the purpose of Kefka's Looking for team players to discuss some of the suit combo we can use for serious 4vs4 battle.

Though, even if you didn't join the team, you're still welcome to comment or share your thought (but no troll please)

But before we do some discussion, anyone who joined the team or intend to do so, please list the following:

1. All of your S rank
2. All of your A rank (if you got more than 5 A rank, just list a few that it's generally considered powerful, examples such as ARPA, AR Dynames...)
3. All of your suits that have team-skill (Assault/Defense/Radar Command, Cry of the Peacecraft, etc.)
4. All of your suits that have the Stun/Bullet Zero/Confuse Effect (Boost Down is too common so no need to list those)
5. All of your healer suits, if any
6. Name one of the suits you played best at (doesn't have to be best, just name one)
7. Or just list ALL of your suits if you want, makes the work easier...

*there's a total of 5 categories in the list above beside the last two question, if you got a suit that belong to multiple category, you don't need to list it multiple times*

The reason I'm asking so many questions is because that I heard some of the people don't have a wide selection of suits yet, so I'm gathering some info here to see what kind of useful suit our players can get in short time.

(for instance, for new players, making Nu Gundam would require a lot of time, you gotta get RE-GZ's plan first then mix it, then you gotta get Dijeh and other materials, then there's super lot of exp to fill...)

I bet anyone here can definitely list a few useful team combo, but if our players don't have the suits, then the discussion is almost totally useless, so I really need some info...

Last edited by Blizt; 09-05-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-05-2010   #2 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

Ryuma is on a distinguished road
IGN: Ryuma

you know what i got.

09-05-2010   #3 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuma
you know what i got.
I don't know at all, other than your Freedom and BD2

09-05-2010   #4 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Not really a troll post so...
Most of us know what *** suits there are. The more *** suits u have, the better chance u got at winning.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

09-05-2010   #5 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

TwistedMeowmix69 is on a distinguished road

1. God Gundam OC5 and very soon Nu ziel

2. I have AS:Shining gundam, Apulus II (both at OC1) (gundams skill 1)Agis gundam,Kyrios, AR and regular A psycho gundam.

3. S rank nu ziels attack up to team..
A rank, apulus II and AR psycho gundams Defense all.
B rank BS: Blue astray logren launcher2nd and BR Red astray flight kai with cgue head with view communications.
BS cgue deep arms and BU gound gundams all attack up.

4. God gundam, apulus II, BR Red Astray, kyrios, Blue astray.
5. Methuss
6. God Gundam(OC5), BS blue astray(L)(OC4), CR bacue(C4OC2), BR Red astray(OC2)

(and soon ill add a Ball K to my C ranks )

09-05-2010   #6 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
Not really a troll post so...
Most of us know what *** suits there are. The more *** suits u have, the better chance u got at winning.
True, but not exactly right all the time too...
Also like I said, I don't know what kind of suit everyone has, hence why I asked in details...

BR Zaku III, DSH, DSHC, HAC...they're all hax suits no doubt, but they all lack team-skill, who's to say other than using hax suit as well, that there's no combo to counter them?
Here we are just discussing those possibilities x]

Anyway, I know what you mean

09-05-2010   #7 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

S ranks - God Gundam OC3, T3 C3, Freedom Skill 2, Justice OC1
A ranks - ARPA Skill2, The O Skill2, DSH OC3, EZZ C1
Team Skillarz - ARPA(Assault), T3(Peacecraft), GP02 MLRS(Assault), Blue 2LL(Comms)
Spec. Effects - T3(Bullet 0), The O(Stun), ZakuII Minelayer(Stun)
Healers - NONE
Best Suits - Depends on what Im levelling. Currently ARPA

09-05-2010   #8 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
True, but not exactly right all the time too...
Also like I said, I don't know what kind of suit everyone has, hence why I asked in details...

BR Zaku III, DSH, DSHC, HAC...they're all hax suits no doubt, but they all lack team-skill, who's to say other than using hax suit as well, that there's no combo to counter them?
Here we are just discussing those possibilities x]

Anyway, I know what you mean

Well, Amatsu does not exactly have any team-skills, but it is still used in a lot of competitive teams. =/

You can bet that DSHC, HAC and etc will appear regularly in Black Teams that does not have the 13-points restriction.

09-06-2010   #9 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Well, Amatsu does not exactly have any team-skills, but it is still used in a lot of competitive teams. =/

You can bet that DSHC, HAC and etc will appear regularly in Black Teams that does not have the 13-points restriction.
Uh...did you misunderstood me thinking that I only want suits with team-skill?
I was only asking to see what kind of combo choices we can have~

And for your second statement, I agree and there's nothing wrong with it, I just don't get what are you saying it for.

Anyway, until most ppl's suit's info are acquired, the real discussion will start

09-06-2010   #10 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Uh...did you misunderstood me thinking that I only want suits with team-skill?
I was only asking to see what kind of combo choices we can have~

And for your second statement, I agree and there's nothing wrong with it, I just don't get what are you saying it for.

Anyway, until most ppl's suit's info are acquired, the real discussion will start
All I am saying is it that having auras does not break a suit.

I mean, T2, Commander Guaiz and stuff has dual auras, but you don't see them used. I don't think it is practical to ask all suits that have auras to be listed.

Just my suggestion.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 09-06-2010 at 12:40 AM.

09-06-2010   #11 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

You know what I got

09-06-2010   #12 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
All I am saying is it that having auras does not break a suit.

I mean, T2, Commander Guaiz and stuff has dual auras, but you don't see them used. I don't think it is practical to ask all suits that have auras to be listed.
How should I explain this whole thing...

Ok, your first statement of having aura alone does not break a suit, when did I say it aura alone break suit? I only said certain combination of suits (which may have suits with team-skill in it) may be able to counter certain powerful suit.

Second, suits that are not commonly used doesn't mean they are useless (T2 I can agree, but not Guaiz which also has Bullet Zero whip)

And, I'm only asking the team-skill suit they have, not the whole SD's team-skill suits! Are there really that many to list?

09-06-2010   #13 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Seriously Why are HAC and DSHC so broken? You think the developers would make balanced suits. How Is BR Zaku III broken?

Team boost skills and recovery units are good support but some possibilities I think blitz is going for is What suits complement on each other while in battle or recon or distraction. Like someone with a bullet zero ailment on a MA which can make it save for the power house of the group to go in and rip it apart while someone else with knockdown damage watches the power houses back. Thats some of my thoughts.

Or a team of fast melee suits(ball K, Blue destiny) cause some disorientation and add someone with control shock to add to that chaos. and... add funnels somewhere in there..

Do team boost stats stack on team boost stats? Like Assault command + Spirit of Zeon = team on crack?

Last edited by TwistedMeowmix69; 09-06-2010 at 01:16 AM.

09-06-2010   #14 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedMeowmix69
How Is BR Zaku III broken?
Play it and you will understand the gayness of having 3 lives and uber dmg as well as being annoying as poop.

Also u are on the right track. Team comps need to focus on being offensive or defensive. Sometimes mixing both is good but usually a teamcomp of regular players has a set playstyle.
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

09-06-2010   #15 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedMeowmix69
1.Seriously Why are HAC and DSHC so broken?

2.How Is BR Zaku III broken?

3.Or a team of fast melee suits(ball K, Blue destiny) cause some disorientation and add someone with control shock to add to that chaos. and... add funnels somewhere in there..

4.Do team boost stats stack on team boost stats? Like Assault command + Spirit of Zeon = team on crack?
1. Bcos they are GAY.

2. Uber fast stun, uber stun dmg, uber beam dmg.

3. Full team of melee is equal to marching into a minefield, takes alot of luck to win, a good team needs to be able to do battle in all ranges. Especially defence oriented teams.

4. Yes and yes. But to be more hax, Crest of Winner House, Cry of Peacecraft, Defence Command , Dozle Pride on Dozle Zaku..... That is one invulnerable zaku man....

09-06-2010   #16 (permalink)
ggFTW Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerX
1. Bcos they are GAY.

2. Uber fast stun, uber stun dmg, uber beam dmg.

3. Full team of melee is equal to marching into a minefield, takes alot of luck to win, a good team needs to be able to do battle in all ranges. Especially defence oriented teams.

4. Yes and yes. But to be more hax, Crest of Winner House, Cry of Peacecraft, Defence Command , Dozle Pride on Dozle Zaku..... That is one invulnerable zaku man....
No wonder why that thing is so hard to beat. Defence comand and dozel pride on the dozel zaku O.o... might as well throw in spirit of zeon or another defense to that horrible thing.

09-06-2010   #17 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Quote:
Second, suits that are not commonly used doesn't mean they are useless (T2 I can agree, but not Guaiz which also has Bullet Zero whip)

And, I'm only asking the team-skill suit they have, not the whole SD's team-skill suits! Are there really that many to list?
I am not saying Guaiz Commander is useless. I am saying that it is not commonly used. That is probably due to it not being a OP suit.

Well, I don't know about everyone, but there are over 50 units with team-support skills. I probably have like at least 20, but scrap that. The point is, do you really want people to post like, "I have a M1A. It has radar" or "I have CR Dinn, it has Assault Command"? That's what I am trying to convey when I say that "auras does not break a suit". There is honestly no point in listing suits that has auras, because while some are good, there are many that are not. And that applies for non-aura suits as well.

Ionno. I think most people here should have a pretty good idea what suits are suitable for black-room play and what suits are not. Posting those + suits they are good at should be good enough IMO. For those that are unsure, they can just post every suits they have.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 09-06-2010 at 05:23 AM.

09-06-2010   #18 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterCounter-Strike OnlinezOMG!League of Legends
Awards Facebook Fan

xConvict will become famous soon enoughxConvict will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to xConvict
Guild: None

1.S rank----> I dont have any
2.A Rank----> DSH, V Dash for some Beam Spam, etc.
3. Defense: BR ReGelg, HAK, Assault: MLRS Command: Impulse, currently making Zaku Command
4. Bullet Zero: Nobel Berserk
5. Healer Suits: NONE
6. suit that i played best? MLRS/V Dash for Paper, DSH/Blitz for Rock, Freedom for Scissors (Alt though), BR ReGelg and Force Imp.

09-06-2010   #19 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
League of LegendsSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTera Online

Narru will become famous soon enoughNarru will become famous soon enough
IGN: narru
Level: Dual Silver Diamond
Guild: Harkonen

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZeroSys123
1.S rank----> I dont have any
2.A Rank----> DSH, V Dash for some Beam Spam, etc.
3. Defense: BR ReGelg, HAK, Assault: MLRS Command: Impulse, currently making Zaku Command
4. Bullet Zero: Nobel Berserk
5. Healer Suits: NONE
6. suit that i played best? MLRS/V Dash for Paper, DSH/Blitz for Rock, Freedom for Scissors (Alt though), BR ReGelg and Force Imp.
Isn't that a S rank?

09-06-2010   #20 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

Kefka133 is on a distinguished road
IGN: Kefka
Level: OVER9000
Guild: KG03

Hey Blizt, Thanks for starting this thread. Anyone interested in joining us or just being a part of competative matches with us are encouraged to post your gundams, we are looking for anyone with the interest to do this whether your starting off or are a registered badass. Though not everyone will always be in the main team we definately want long term players who want to move up fast to be a part of what were doing.