ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
09-02-2010   #1 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

KaizaKid is on a distinguished road
Default Quick Snipe Units?

I am putting this up hoping someone could place a list of all the units that can quick snipe, preferably in the order of easiest to hardest. I just wanted to generalize it into one thread so other users could use it as a reference.

I'm sorry if there is already a thread like this, I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
09-02-2010   #2 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Too many sniping units... >_>

It depends on individual's feel as well for a lot of units.

09-02-2010   #3 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

when i first learned QS on DUEL AR ... it was instant and easy

guntank's quicksnipe isn't the same because you need to SPACEBAR + 0.5second pause + shift + shoot
you can shorten the 0.5 with +4 agility custom points ... it also makes u more responsive so you can takeoff instantly and hover while rocks rushing u

gp03dendro can quicksnipe too after the 2nd skill activate .... but you need to pause for 0.5 similar to default guntank
the slow reload and abundance of weapons makes QS on this unit not as useful

09-02-2010   #4 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Well even if not a list, the most common or the easiest to learn ones? I'm lacking a sniper for my overall use. The moment the game becomes all rocks I have to turn to eZZ... would like to play some sniping in those situations =D

Edit: (didn't see ioncannons post)
So most units that have snipers precision can QS? It just depends on how long you have to wait after the jump?

09-02-2010   #5 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaizaKid
Well even if not a list, the most common or the easiest to learn ones? I'm lacking a sniper for my overall use. The moment the game becomes all rocks I have to turn to eZZ... would like to play some sniping in those situations =D

Edit: (didn't see ioncannons post)
So most units that have snipers precision can QS? It just depends on how long you have to wait after the jump?
No. Generally, suits that do not hold sniping rifles quick snipe well. Suits like Duel AR, Gelgoog Cannon etc have their sniping weaponry on their shoulders, which makes it no animation required for them to lift their snipe weapons, and thus quick sniping is easy. There are exceptions to this rule, like M1A, where they hold Sniping rifles, but still QS well.

Duel AR is the king of QS. Other honorable mentions include Full Armor Gundam, Gelgoog Cannon, M1A and Magella Cannon. Note that only suits with Snipe Precision is worth the trouble of QS, because otherwise QS is pointless, and you are better off auto-aiming and just not scoping (unless you are using physical snipers). So yeah, it's pretty dumb to QS on Dendro. This also means that you can avoid quick sniping if your Snipe Precision skill is not yet up, unless again you are a physical sniper.

Also, units that have long hovering time, like Guntank, Xamel and Dendro, have harder QS timing. So good luck.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 09-02-2010 at 11:58 PM.

09-02-2010   #6 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Oh, okay. Thank you. Really hoped it was possible to create a list. But its okay. Now I know. Guess its time to save up to roll for that Duel AR.

09-02-2010   #7 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games

Full Armor Gundam is similar to Duel AR in terms of quick snipe (many said they are on par, if not FA losing by just a little bit), and have similar W2, Spec and Precision Snipe layout as well (in Skill 1). You can always use that first, since it is easy to get.

09-02-2010   #8 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular
Games

Hmm, thats actually something i should be thinking about. I don't think i took the full armor from those quests yet. Maybe this is the time to do it.

09-02-2010   #9 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

too many good Quick Snipe suits out there...I'd like to list a few, but it's getting late, so here's a small tip:

- usually suits with cannon on their shoulder can QS quite well, GM Cannon, Perfect Gundam, AR Duel, Full Armor Gundam, etc...

09-03-2010   #10 (permalink)
銀河美少年
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterS4 LeagueFreeJackCabal Online

Kenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the roughKenshiro is a jewel in the rough
IGN: BusterX
Class: Brawler to_fighter
Level: ♦♦♦
Guild: Seven Swords 七劍(HK)/Synergy(TW)

Ez-8 BR? Sniper precision and Defense command. Get two reload buffs for your pewpew rifles. Sniping is a breeze with this baby. Range Spec for mob pwnage. Idk, I kinda like the suit.

00 Raiser, 00 7S/G, V2AB, Infinite Justice, HWS v, Master Fuunsaiki, God Fuunsaiki, SR Sazabi, Crossbone X1 Kai, X2 Kai, Harute (Final Mission Type) Stargazer, Crossbone X3, Sazabi

Upcoming projects: Arios Ascalon (100% Complete!), Crossbone X1 Skullheart (100% Complete!)

HIATUS AGAIN!
Playing Blade and Soul China
IGN - Luoji

09-03-2010   #11 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ShanaMia will become famous soon enough

Its pretty funny getting Orchis to quicksnipe though. And some units can't quicksnipe. Example being Dynames Full Shield. Do it too fast, your shot hits the ground instead.

09-03-2010   #12 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler
Games

s2k6spmt is an unknown quantity at this point

i quite like calamity AR
It can quick snipe and has fortress XD