ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Aika Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Aika Online

Rating:  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
06-29-2010   #21 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeyez
What's with TW players with the Wing04 and Custom on expert hack missions @+@
I always get kick out even on solomon missions.
Because do u have W04? or WZC?

If not, your NOT WELCOMED!

With those suits, the mission finish around 5:00.

Without, it is a waste of time. And teaching beginner, baby sitting them with crappy suits, will only waste more time.

So kicking is justified.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
06-29-2010   #22 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

Snakeyez will become famous soon enoughSnakeyez will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
Because do u have W04? or WZC?

If not, your NOT WELCOMED!

With those suits, the mission finish around 5:00.

Without, it is a waste of time. And teaching beginner, baby sitting them with crappy suits, will only waste more time.

So kicking is justified.
But even for Hack mission, U dont need all to be 04s or Wing zero Custom.=_=
2 of them is more then enough.

For example Scenario Mission 1 - Side 7 I'm been playing with nice taiwanese teammates who give me the chance to use Justice for the mission.
And it work out pretty fine with Justice Red Critical hit in Melee and It could kill Bosses faster then any 04s. Of course Wing Custom Damage is higher, but not All the players has it=_=.

I manage to play like 70-90 matches with 3 different teams which later accept my Justice after 1 try to proof I can kill faster then 04s. The only flaw is its Beam and Vulcan arent high damge enough for the zakus. That's all. But we manage to finish it before 4.50-4.46.

With just Justice, I manage to obtain Zaku commander and Char's zaku mix plan without using 04 or Wing custom.=_=

Havent tried Jaburo base and Solomon yet. But I doubt Justice can be used on those missions.=_=

06-29-2010   #23 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeyez
But even for Hack mission, U dont need all to be 04s or Wing zero Custom.=_=
2 of them is more then enough.

For example Scenario Mission 1 - Side 7 I'm been playing with nice taiwanese teammates who give me the chance to use Justice for the mission.
And it work out pretty fine with Justice Red Critical hit in Melee and It could kill Bosses faster then any 04s. Of course Wing Custom Damage is higher, but not All the players has it=_=.

I manage to play like 70-90 matches with 3 different teams which later accept my Justice after 1 try to proof I can kill faster then 04s. The only flaw is its Beam and Vulcan arent high damge enough for the zakus. That's all. But we manage to finish it before 4.50-4.46.

With just Justice, I manage to obtain Zaku commander and Char's zaku mix plan without using 04 or Wing custom.=_=

Havent tried Jaburo base and Solomon yet. But I doubt Justice can be used on those missions.=_=
At first i really thought ur talking about solomon, then I realize ur not...

For solomon, boss is paper.
For grunts, Zaku + Dom(paper)

Even you said, vulcan aren't high dmg enough for zakus.

the rest is go figure.

On an addition note: for jam mission, side 7 usually around 5:30 TOP when using all 4 w0c and bleed. The TW letting u play with them down to 4:30 are really nice, hard to come by thesedays. Guess no one wants the mission anymore, so they need fillers.

Last edited by weissritter; 06-29-2010 at 10:05 AM.

06-29-2010   #24 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict

ShanaMia will become famous soon enough

Not hard to simply clear with non-standard setups. Just better to clear faster though. It is a grind after all. Faster grinds, more runs. Was amused when a zerg brought a FA ZZ to Expert Solomon once though. Still, most zergs will kick if you try something nonstandard.