ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Grand Fantasia
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Grand Fantasia

Rating:  

LinkBack (25) Thread Tools Display Modes
02-07-2010   #121 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
Rifle raise can be eliminated with quicksnipe/normal sniping
False

Quick snipe cannot eliminate an animation that is build into the game. It can only eliminate the opening and closing scope delay = =;

E.g.
EZ-08's Rifle raise CANNOT BE CANCELED by quick snipe, infact you will have to adjust your timing to fit it.
Same with Buster's Two rifle combine motion.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
02-07-2010   #122 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

well, yeah, but it kills off the time as compared to waiting for the rifle to swing.

I did it in KR, I don't see why its different here.

| Adventus |

02-07-2010   #123 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accent
well, yeah, but it kills off the time as compared to waiting for the rifle to swing.

I did it in KR, I don't see why its different here.
The rifle still swings, you probably didn't see it as it finished with the opening and closing scope animation.

The difference between KR and TW is the lag difference.

02-08-2010   #124 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

take note that unless its patched.... dynames can snipe AROUND corners. But its weapon 2 should be considered to be non existant.

but as always, attack on a sniper is good and "ideal" for that suit's role in a team... however snipers aren't really given any love in dm. Only a little in BS
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

02-08-2010   #125 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

TMoody is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
take note that unless its patched.... dynames can snipe AROUND corners. But its weapon 2 should be considered to be non existant.

but as always, attack on a sniper is good and "ideal" for that suit's role in a team... however snipers aren't really given any love in dm. Only a little in BS
o.0 Is the sniper round considered to be Fly-By-Wire or something so you can just aim to the left when it gets there? o.0 Or does it just have a massive area of hit detection for enemies and not geography?

02-09-2010   #126 (permalink)
ggFTW Addict
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterLeague of Legends

nyejyh has a spectacular aura aboutnyejyh has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to nyejyh Send a message via MSN to nyejyh Send a message via Skype™ to nyejyh
IGN: nyejyh
Level: ♦
Guild: Cruentus

@RacerX: good guide. makes me wonder why the number of additional points OC points can give isn't added in the game itself...

02-09-2010   #127 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

TMoody is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
False

Quick snipe cannot eliminate an animation that is build into the game. It can only eliminate the opening and closing scope delay = =;

E.g.
EZ-08's Rifle raise CANNOT BE CANCELED by quick snipe, infact you will have to adjust your timing to fit it.
Same with Buster's Two rifle combine motion.
Just remembered something... Games which have quick sniping usually require that while the scope is being brought into view, the trigger cannot be pulled... However, this can be overwritten by a quick scope-trigger hit (usually right then left click fast enough it just sounds like a long click)..

How is quick sniping done in this game though? If I know the known method I might find out a way to eliminate that animation...

I already found a way to have unlimited ammo on hand-held weapons which are not out when meleeing or using another waepon... Or using ammunition from another weapon, which seemed to manage a full-auto 3 shots from a beam rifle xD Was pretty sweet... Still haven't figured out if this is animation only, or if the shots are actually registering... I know the "unlimited ammo" method doesn't do damage but DOES do a stun effect >.>

02-11-2010   #128 (permalink)
ggFTW Regular

VonLichtenstein is on a distinguished road
IGN: samurai1 on SDGO (TW)

What about a Ball K?

02-11-2010   #129 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonLichtenstein
What about a Ball K?
all atk or Custom point on Speed and OC all atk

02-12-2010   #130 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

uchihaxavi will become famous soon enough
IGN: xavierxx

Can ball K play without melee? [will strike lottery if I ever see them in TW DM]
Thanks.

Looks fun.

02-12-2010   #131 (permalink)
Gluttony Fang
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRagnarok OnlinePerfect WorldPhantasy Star Online 2

Kisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud ofKisaragi has much to be proud of
IGN: Excellence
Class: Platinum Lucifer lu_sieg
Level: Ace in Exile
Guild: Harkonen

sure you can, the running point is boost down with w3, and zook, zook, and zook to death

| Adventus |

02-12-2010   #132 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

Kuronagi is on a distinguished road

any suggestion for Wing Zero OC?

02-12-2010   #133 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

Just go full atk.it's the best cause of zero system

02-13-2010   #134 (permalink)
ggFTW Fan

masterzero is on a distinguished road

guys what should I put on my GP02 Physalis ( no MRLS ) ? only regular custom points since we don't have oc in hk yet

02-14-2010   #135 (permalink)
Raven
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterKingdom of Loathing

StrykerX will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to StrykerX
IGN: StrykyX
Class: Raven lt_blader
Level: Derp
Guild: En Garde

uhmm....mine's not fully lvld yet but i put my current pts on def or hp(i forgot which one) since GP02 is only good for the spec and you cant add spec anymore

02-14-2010   #136 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker

IonCannon will become famous soon enoughIonCannon will become famous soon enough
IGN: Ioncanon
Level: noob

put Speed onto it ......... express delivery nuke

02-14-2010   #137 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

add more atk, don't be pansy

02-14-2010   #138 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

blackinu is on a distinguished road

actually you can put ONE point into spec, but that's it. though I'd save that point as an OC and put everything else into Def for survival

02-14-2010   #139 (permalink)
kyubey☆bandwagon
Special
Games
MapleStoryDragon NestTrickster OnlineDC Universe Online

LiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud ofLiLMewmew has much to be proud of
IGN: MewCharm
Class: Cleric lt_explorer
Level: 47
Guild: Scandalous

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackinu
actually you can put ONE point into spec, but that's it. though I'd save that point as an OC and put everything else into Def for survival
You can't.
The simulator allows that, but actually you can't.

Or that's what I've been told.

02-14-2010   #140 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Moogler

OMGundam is on a distinguished road

i tried putting one into my gp02 and it wouldnt allow. the simulator hex is a little bigger than its supposed to be