ggFTW

MMORPG Gamer Community

Go Back   ggFTW Forum > MMO Games > SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online > SDGO MS Discussions

Zero Online
Looking for a new MMO?

Try 

Zero Online

Rating:  

LinkBack (25) Thread Tools Display Modes
04-24-2010   #261 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

123Bob will become famous soon enough

I'm not sure if sentence structure can be referred to as grammar, but even then, there's nothing wrong with his sentence structure.

Get rid of this ad by registering for our community.
04-24-2010   #262 (permalink)
ggFTW Moogler

blackinu is on a distinguished road

sentence structure IS GRAMMAR.

04-24-2010   #263 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

...and I thought I was meticulous when it came to grammar

04-24-2010   #264 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

Excuse my comment please.
Stop the english lesson guys!

04-24-2010   #265 (permalink)
Banned

Gundam00Raiser will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Gundam00Raiser
IGN: 刹那00
Class: ガンダムマイスタ lt_warlord
Level: マイスタ
Guild: ソレスタ ビーンぐ
Xfire: yeah i got one

shall i go c hp oc def for NU gundam?, in that case oc ex atk or HP?

04-24-2010   #266 (permalink)
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Rolled a Zeong while capping for it's parts (thank god for planning), and now I have no idea how to custom it.

How to maximise the potential of the troll head?

04-24-2010   #267 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Stalker

123Bob will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackinu
sentence structure IS GRAMMAR.
Sorry, that's exactly why I said that I wasn't sure.
And melty, sorry about this English crap. I agree, enough.

Here's something that's actually about suit customization...
Does 3 agi really make a difference that it's worth adding over attack? For example on Freedom. I remember someone said in this thread that they were going full attack. I can't decide which to do...
And for Palace Athene, should I go for a defensive or offensive build? I'm guessing mostly attack since it has latent potential.

04-25-2010   #268 (permalink)
┬──┬ノ( -ノ)
Games
Kingdom of LoathingSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAudition 2Fiesta
Awards Facebook Fan

Retune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really niceRetune is just really nice
IGN: Retune

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
Rolled a Zeong while capping for it's parts (thank god for planning), and now I have no idea how to custom it.

How to maximise the potential of the troll head?
The way I see it you'll need to add Agility, given that the head is tiny, hard to hit and gets a speed boost when whent he body is purged anyway. Then you'll probably want to add attack to make your headbutt moar devastating

So perhaps C - AGI, OC ATK?

04-25-2010   #269 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Which stat do you guys think is more suitable for Hyaku Shiki?

I have already added 2 agi on it (which I find it useful), now I'm struggling between adding full atk or full def...

Some people tells me to add atk for freaking instant burst damage, especially on MA like GP03D, but I'm also thinking def because nowaday before you get closed to the enemy, you alrdy ate a bunch of missile/hax beam...

04-25-2010   #270 (permalink)
/gg FTW! Lurker

azznn is on a distinguished road

How do do think I should customize my Nu Gundam?

04-25-2010   #271 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
Which stat do you guys think is more suitable for Hyaku Shiki?

I have already added 2 agi on it (which I find it useful), now I'm struggling between adding full atk or full def...

Some people tells me to add atk for freaking instant burst damage, especially on MA like GP03D, but I'm also thinking def because nowaday before you get closed to the enemy, you alrdy ate a bunch of missile/hax beam...
The problem with Hyaku is that, all it can do is instant burst of damage.

Afterward, your left without ammo.

But I guess it is workable if you aren't doing a instant burst of damage kind of shooting style

04-25-2010   #272 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
The problem with Hyaku is that, all it can do is instant burst of damage.

Afterward, your left without ammo.

But I guess it is workable if you aren't doing a instant burst of damage kind of shooting style
After playing it for a few matches, here's my thought so far:

Skill 1 is REALLY useful...The damage from melee really drops a lot, but problem is, often before I can get into the mid-range and kite someone, I'd be bombed with missile/beam, or got combo-ed by rush rock before Skill 1 activated, then left with maybe 1/2 or 1/3 HP...which is gonna be a problem when I go instant bursting on someone, cuz they can kill me before I even clear out my whole ammo Orz

So I'm more leaning toward def so I can survive and maintain an amount of HP before going instant bursting, only thing that troubles me is that I dunno if adding def will make much difference, that should I just go for atk and train my skill to cover that :/

Last edited by Blizt; 04-25-2010 at 03:54 PM.

04-25-2010   #273 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
After playing it for a few matches, here's my thought so far:

Skill 1 is REALLY useful...The damage from melee really drops a lot, but problem is, often before I can get into the mid-range and kite someone, I'd be bombed with missile/beam, or got combo-ed by rush rock before Skill 1 activated, then left with maybe 1/2 or 1/3 HP...which is gonna be a problem when I go instant bursting on someone, cuz they can kill me before I even clear out my whole ammo Orz

So I'm more leaning toward def so I can survive and maintain an amount of HP before going instant bursting, only thing that troubles me is that I dunno if adding def will make much difference, that should I just go for atk and train my skill to cover that :/
Either way works, there isn't a perfect suit, it is the player that makes up for its lacks. :P

04-25-2010   #274 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by weissritter
Either way works, there isn't a perfect suit, it is the player that makes up for its lacks. :P
hmm...guess I will put def for now and see how it goes :/

04-25-2010   #275 (permalink)
Booger face
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterDragon NestVindictusLeague of Legends

Seim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to beholdSeim is a splendid one to behold

G-3 AR > Hyaku in most cases :>
my noobie art :>
http://carrotlegs.deviantart.com/

04-26-2010   #276 (permalink)
Banned

meltyace is an unknown quantity at this point
IGN: Meltyred

But Hyaku AR>G-3 lol

04-26-2010   #277 (permalink)
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seim
G-3 AR > Hyaku in most cases :>
I do have a AR G-3, but I just don't feel like playing it, probably becuz I alrdy got bored with the very similar BR RX-78-2 (of course it's still a good suit)

But beside the weapon I'm kinda interested at the skill with radar and more chance of survival when fighting with rock =]

04-26-2010   #278 (permalink)
Rilienthal
Games
MapleStorySD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineZero Online

Strikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to beholdStrikegundam is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Strikegundam
IGN: Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltyace
But Hyaku AR>G-3 lol
ball k > Hyaku AR..
But seriously..there is a lot of better suit you can use instead of hyaku

04-26-2010   #279 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Cosmic BreakSD Gundam Online: Capsule Fighter

Vartio has disabled reputation

Fact: AR Hyaku is hands down the worst AR in the game.

At least ISWP gets away with being a decent upgraded CGue, AR Hyaku's just another mass production unit (Gundam, Hyaku, Mk2 Titan, V, etc)

04-26-2010   #280 (permalink)
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartio
Fact: AR Hyaku is hands down the worst AR in the game.

At least ISWP gets away with being a decent upgraded CGue, AR Hyaku's just another mass production unit (Gundam, Hyaku, Mk2 Titan, V, etc)
AR hyaku isn't the worst AR. It is yet another AR that require skill to play. Not a nub friendly suit that can just lock aim shoot long range shots, spam missiles, lock aim shoot long range shots, spam missiles, repeat...